Ch 81

"Naaz! Kya kia maine? "... He was shocked seeing her reaction...

" You ruined me... You ruined us "... She cried keeping her head on his chest...

" Listen baby... Hua kya hai please tell me...?"... He asked holding her arms...

"Tum Dubai mein kis se mile the Sidharth"... She wiped her eyes questioning him...

"Kya matlab hai is baat ka... Maine bataya na sab kuch case tha wahan par "... He was clueless about what she was asking...

" Tum apni dost Amrita se mile wahan... Tum logo ke... Beech... Woh sab hua jo nahi hona chahiye tha... Tumhe laga tha ke shayed main kabhi maa nahi ban sakti toh tumhe bacha chahiye tha ".... She got up furiously and he was sitting there like a statue...

" Sach hai ya nahi... Lekin Amrita ka bhi miscarriage hogaya"... She broke down crying hysterically hiding her face behind her hands...

He was not reacting to anything and was sitting there looking at her...

"Yeh sab kis ne kaha tumse? "... He gritted his teeth pulling her by arm... " Us se kya fark parta hai... Jisne bhi kaha lekin batao yeh sach hai ya nahi or upar se kal saari raat tum gayab the or kis ke sath yeh bhi mujhe pata hai "... She freed her arm and picked up her mobile from the side table showing him the pictures of last night...

" Maine khud bataya tha tumhe yeh sab... Us Dr ne kya kia forcefully "... His eyes were red but she laughed .. " Haan bataya tha lekin wohi jo tum ne kahani banayi... Sidharth kyun kia aisa... Maine tumhe aisi konsi khushi nahi di thi jo tum bahir yeh sab kar rahe the ".... She was not crying anymore...

"I don't think so ke mujhe koi explanation deni chahiye tumhe "... He left from there banging the door loudly...

She sat on the bed looking at at the wall silently...

After some time she got up and washed her face... Her eyes were swollen and she felt pukish...

" She sat in the balcony wrapping her arms around her belly ... Her eyes again got teary and she cried looking at the sky... "Maine kabhi nahi socha tha Sidharth ke tum mujhe dhoka do ge... Tum bhi sab ki tarah nikle... Sirf ek bache ke liye tum... Kisi or ke sath "... She closed her eyes tightly trying to stop her tears...

She spent the whole night sitting in the same position and looking at the stars....

It was the morning when she realised her surroundings and immediately got up from there... " Abhi Papa uth jayenge toh unko kya jawab dungi "... She talked to herself and dialled Sidharth number reluctantly... She didn't want to make Uncle worried...

But to her dismay he didn't recieve ... She too didn't call him again...
_________________
" Sidharth kahan hai beta... Aj gym bhi nahi gaya subah "... Her FIL asked during breakfast...

" Uhmm... Patanahi Papa.. Raat ko chale gaye the kahin".. She herself was clueless about his whereabouts...

"Tum dono ka koi jhagda toh nahi hua "... He asked but she shook her head and smiled slightly..

" Beta is halat mein bohat saari cheezo par gussa ajata hai lekin thora sa patience rakho sab theek hojayega... Wo gadha toh kal bhi itna pareshan tha ke tumhara mood kyun kharab hai "... He chuckled and she was now getting tense as he didn't even pick up her call in the morning...

" Tu ye khana kha ... Main dekhta hun kahan chala gaya is tarah... Pareshan na ho beta "... He patted her head leaving from there....

"Abhi bhi apni friend ke pas hi hoga... " She whispered wiping her tears ...