Ch 23

"Chalo ji hamara pizza agaya" Sidharth said sitting on the bed and placing the food...

Shehnaaz looked at him and pouted.. "kya hogaya aise bandar wala muh kyun bana rehi ho?"... He teased her and she glared him...

"tum ne pizza order kia... Main nahi khati..." she told him..

"ohh... Am so sorry baba... I completely forgot... Tune gaon mein bhi nahi khaya tha na jab shopping ke liye gaye the.. Main bhul gaya mujhe laga..."Sidharth apologised but Shehnaaz kept her hand on his mouth stopping him...

" main kuch or bana leti hun... Tum aram se khao... Tumhe bhi bohat bhuk lagi hogi na.. "she told him and tried to stand up but her knee was hurt badly and she hissed...

Sidharth held her hand and made her sit on the bed again.." uth sakti nahi madam or chali hain khana banana... Aram se betho or please abhi yeh kha lo kyunki mere mein bhi energy nahi kuch banane ki..." he told her and requested her to eat..

"acha ji... Itni tension na lo... Main kha leti hun"... She told him taking the pizza slice...

Sidharth started eating too because he was too famished... Shehnaaz took a bite... And her eyes got misty... She started having old memories...

Sidharth didn't notice her... He was busy eating..Shehnaaz ate silently scolding herself for not controlling her emotions... She wiped her eyes and hands with tissue.. "I am full.." she said..and he gave her a smile...

Sidharth too was done eating and he took pizza boxes and other utensils to kitchen... He kept them on the slab and washed his hands...

He came back to the room and saw Shehnaaz sitting at the same place.. He sat in front of her on the bed and looked at her face... She too looked up and raised her eyebrow.. Kya hua aise kyun dekh rahe ho? "... She asked confused...

" Sidharth signalled her to clean her lower lip...but she didn't understand and asked again.. "aise isshare kyun kar rahe ho... Muh se bolo na"...

Sidharth took the tissue paper and got closer to wipe her lips... Shehnaaz's heartbeat got faster when he came near.. She closed her eyes and Sidharth too looked at her... He smirked seeing his affect on her... He sat back after wiping her lips... And Shehnaaz opened her eyes.."thank you... Pizza acha tha waise.." she complimented and Sidharth gave her 'I knew' expressions...

"Umm Sidharth mujhe lagta hai bohat raat ho gayi hai... Toh main jati hun dusre room mein"... Shehnaaz told him..."tumhe akele us room mein neend nahi ati na Shehnaaz... Or balcony mein aj you won't be comfortable... So you sleep here on bed... And I will sleep on the sofa"... He stopped her from going...

Shehnaaz looked at him and then she looked at the sofa and laughed..."Sidharth khud ko dekho or wo two seater sofa hai... Tum wahan pe fit nahi hoge..." she told him laughing...

Sidharth rolled his eyes "toh madam If you allow me... Can I sleep here on the bed... I promise I will keep the distance.." he said...

"it's okay Sidharth tumhara apna room hai tumhara bed hai... And I trust you"... She told him blinking her eyes... Sidharth felt something different when she said that she trust him...he grinned and got up... He left the door ajar and came back to bed...

Shehnaaz laid on the bed and winced... Sidharth looked at her and he felt guilty "sorry... Meri wajah se"... He started to speak but she stopped him... "Sidharth bohat bar bol lia tumne... Please dobara mat bolna ab sorry... Or is mein meri bhi ghalti hai na... Mujhe khud bhi strong ban'na chahiye na... Har ladki ko chahiye ke woh khud ko protect kare khud... Usko aise condition mein ladna ana chahiye... Ab har ladki ke pas Sidharth toh nahi hota na... Kitni ladkiya hoti hain jo akeli rehti hain.... Tum toh police wale ho na roz kitne cases aate honge aise... Har akeli ladki ko is tarah ki situation mein khud ladna aana chahiye... Or tum jante ho aj jab us ghatiya insan ne mere character par baat ki na toh maine bohat zor se usko thappad mara... Lekin wo mard tha wo strong tha us ne mujhe ghaseet liya... But I promise you Sidharth main dobara kabhi is tarah ke moqe pe haar nahi manungi... "she told him...