Ch 78

"Sidharth katne ke liye di hai na sabzi... Kabse rakh ke bethe ho"... Shehnaaz turned back and saw him sitting there like a statue looking at her back...

" Sidharth...kahan khoye ho? "... She shook his arm and he realised his position... " Kya... Kyaa hua baby? ".. He asked smiling innocently...

She raised her eyebrow... "Is tarah se help hoti hai"... " Bas beth ke tadte raho... "She scoffed and he smiled..."Itni pyaari biwi samne khadi ho toh kam pe kiska dehan jata hai"... He replied standing near her wrapping his arms around her waist...

" Yeh jo bhi apke dimag mein chal raha hai na isko band kijiye or help karni hai toh aram se ye sab cut karke de... 6 baj gaye hain or jaldi jaldi tayar karna hai sab".. She freed herself from his hold and gave him knife...

"Yaar ek toh apni biwi ke sath romance bhi nahi kar sakta aram se insan"... He made a face and started cutting vegetables keenly...

Shehnaaz looked back after sometime and smiled seeing him..how focused he is in his work... "Sidharth... Wo main keh rehi thi"... She sat in his lap and he stopped cutting the vegetables and held her waist tightly...

" Kyya baby"... He asked looking into her eyes... "Sidharthhh... Tum... na... " She spoke seductively in his ear ...

Sidharth was in another world right now... He closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose in her neck... "Main kya Naaz"... He uttered kissing her neck slowly.... " Aj... Se tumhi... saari vegetables cut karoge".... She couldn't hold herself more and laughed loudly...

Sidharth was bewildered at first but then he scrunched his nose and removed his arms... "Ye mazak tha "... He scoffed and she laughed more...

" Tumhara chehra "... She again said and he loved the way she was laughing but he didn't show her and acted like he was angry... " Yeh jo tum ne kia hai na is ka badla toh main lunga... Meri halat kharab kar ke tumhe hasi aarehi hai"... He said and she then noticed his halat that how he was turned on...

"Oops... Sorry lekin tum itni perfect cut karte ho ke mujhse raha nahi gaya... Dekho aisa lag raha hai ek ek piece ko measurement le ke kata ho jaise"... She showed him the pieces and laughed again...

" Yeh toh hai main har cheez mein perfect hun"... He smirked...

"Lekin uhmm wo... Abhi tum kuch zyada hi woh nahi ho rahe... Itni jaldi... Mera matlab hai"... She wasn't able to form the words and he was confused... " Kya bol rehi ho?... "He asked looking at her face...

" Yeh kya hai... Itni jaldi "... She signalled towards his hard self and he raised his eyebrow... He understood what she wanted to say but then he wanted to play along and tease her "... Kya hai Naaz... Clearly bolo na baby.. " He walked closer and she felt the blood rushed to her cheeks... Her heartbeat got faster and she gulped... "Kuch... Kuch nahi... Baad mein "... She uttered but her hormones were not agreeing with her and she closed her eyes...

They were standing so close now... " Baby whenever you are around... I am not able to control myself... Yeh teen mahine mein I craved for you or yeh ussi ka result hai "... He whispered slowly biting her ear and she was not in her senses...

" Sid..harth"... She moaned his name keeping her hands on his chest... "Haan baby"... He asked huskily and she opened her eyes... Her lips trembled and his gaze was fiexd on her soft lips...

" Naaz... Kyya hum... Abhi"... Sidharth spoke slowly into her ears and she clutched his shirt tightly nodding her head...

"Naaz kyaa... Hum abhi khane par dehan de sakte hain... Time bohat kam hai"... He laughed this time and she looked at his face angrily and pushed him back... " Kutta"... She said glaring him and he laughed more...