Ch 44

"kabse hum bethe hain... Kahan hai surprise?"... Shehnaaz asked looking at Sidharth in confusion...

"bas 10 minute betho... Tumhara surprise khud ayega yahan par".. He replied making her more confuse...

"Don't look at me like that baby"... Sidharth asked seeing her face..."Toh phir kya karun wait nahi horaha"... She replied being impatient...

They were sitting while facing mountains...

"Acha chalo mujhse baat karo

"Acha chalo mujhse baat karo... Tumhe pata bhi nahi chalega kab guzar jayega time"...Sidharth told her...

"Sidharth tum... tumhe kab pata chala ke tumhe Shanaya se"... Shehnaaz questioned after alot of thinking...but looking at Sidharth's face she stopped...

"Sor.. Sorry... Maine tumhara mood kharab kardiya"...She held his hand and apologised instantly...

Sidharth cupped her face looking into her eyes.. "She was my past... Mujhe us se koi fark nahi parta hai Naaz... I know tumhare mann mein bohat se questions honge lekin main is tarah hamare moments Shanaya jaise insan ka naam le kar kharab nahi karna chahta"...he explained her lovingly... And she kissed his hands and gave him a beautiful smile...

"acha ab main tumse ek sawal puchta hun... Lekin jawab zarur dena"... Sidharth said and she nodded her head...

"Naaz tumhara dil kya karta tha tumhara kya sapna tha life mein... Kya career banana tha tumhe?"... Sidharth asked and she looked down sadly...

"kabhi socha hi nahi tha in sab ke baare mein... Shayed mujhe pata tha ke meri zindagi mein aisa kuch nahi hoga... Or phir tum agaye"... She replied and looked at his face... He was smiling looking at her...

"Naaz close your eyes now or jab tak main nahi bolun open nahi karna"... Sidharth told her and she did what he asked her...

Sidharth counted and asked her to open her eyes... She first looked at him blinking rapidly... He signalled her to look infront...

She smiled whole heartedly looking at the view... The beautifull sunset..and Sidharth was looking at her face feeling proud....

"Acha laga?"

"Acha laga?"... He asked and she without saying anything sat in his lap and kissed him slowly.... It was a great moment... The sun was setting and they were kissing sitting on the mountain...

They broke the kiss and joined their foreheads smiling and looking into each other's eyes...

"Thank you so much Sidharth mujhe yahan par leke aane ke liye...Isse meri zindagi ka sabse khubsurat lamha banane ke liye"... Shehnaaz said kissing his forehead...

"kal yehi sab plan karne mein lag gaya mujhe yahan ki location or timings nahi pata thi is liye aj ka plan tha"... Sidharth confessed and she pouted... "toh subah kyun nahi bataya... Maine kya kya bol dia tumhe"... She felt bad and he chuckled...

"meri innocent si biwi... Agar main apko sara deta toh surprise kaise hota"... He told her teasingly...

"ohhh yeh bhi sahi hai"... She nodded...

"Ab yehin rehna hai ya wapis chalne ka irada hai"... Sidharth asked setting her hair... She loves this habit of him when he noticed little things of her...

"Dil toh nahi kar raha yahan se wapis jaane ka par bhuk lag rehi hai... Jana parega na"... She pouted and he kissed her pout...

"Ji madam or ho sakta hai yahan par kuch janwar ho jinhe humse zyada bhuk lag rehi ho or hum unka khana ban jayein"... Sidharth scared her and she clutched his shirt tightly in her fist and hid her face in his neck still sitting on his lap...

"Amma please chalo yahan se... Mujhe dar lag raha hai please"... She said scarily... And Sidharth controlled his laugh..

"Arre baby kuch der beth te hain na yahan tumhara kitna mann hai"... Sidharth teased her and she gave him a hard bite on his neck... 

"Oye kat mat baby"... He winced... "Tum jan bujh ke kar rahe ho na yeh sab"... She said looking at his smiling face...

"Acha... Acha mazak kar raha hun.. Ab utho chalo"... He said and she got up and he follwed her... "Ab itna tez chalogi toh sach mein koi sher ya cheetah ajayega tumhare pas"... Sidharth uttered and she stopped and went near him holding his hand.... He chuckled and held her hand tightly and they started walking...

-------------------------
"Shanaya... Congratulations baby... Tujhe pata hai aj mujhe aisi news mili hai jis ko sunkar tu khush hojayegi"... Nimrit said and Shanaya got excited "Jaldi bol na yar"... She replied..

"Main Manish se bat kar rehi thi call pe or wahan par Aamir aya us se baat karne ke liye or usne aate hi bola ke yeh Sidharth ko hamesha Manali hi jana hota hai"... Nimrit told her and Shanaya hugged her tightly...

"Thank you so much yar.. Tune bohat badi help ki hai meri..."... Shanaya thanked her making an evil face...

-----------------------------
"Thand lag rehi hai baby?"..... Sidharth asked pulling her more into his arms...and she nodded..

"Bohat thand hai na yahan par... Humare pind mein jab aisi thand hoti thi toh main or Arun rat ko maggi banake chhat pe ja ke khate the... Or phir subah Chachu se dant khani parti thi... Kyunki humein zukam hojata tha "... Shehnaaz laughed telling him... And he too chuckled...

They were now in a taxi going back to cottage after having dinner at restaurant...

"tum sirf Arun ko miss karti ho... Hai na?"... Sidharth asked looking at her and she nodded smiling... "Bohat pyaar karta hai mujhse or main bhi bilkul ek maa ki tarah hun uske liye"... She replied... And he decided something but than thought to give her surprise once they will return to their home...

The taxi stopped in front of the cottage and they got down after paying... Sidharth held her closer and opened the door... "Patanahi kyun par is jagah se jaane ka dil hi nahi kar raha"... He told her litting the fire in hearth...

"Lekin mujhe ajeeb lag raha hai yahan par... Patanahi kyun par dar sa lagta hai"... She said from the kitchen pouring the water in glasses...

"Kyunki baby aap kuch zyada hi darpok hogayi hain"... Sidharth said coming in the kitchen and back hugging her...

"Ji kyunki ap mujhe darate rehte hain... Dekhna main yeh sab bataungi Uncle ko ja kar"...She replied handing him the glass of water....

"Or kya kya batayengi aap unko ja kar"... He teased her nuzzling his face in her neck...

Her heartbeat accelerated and she closed her eyes holding the glass tightly in her hands...

"bolo na Naaz... Or kya bataogi"... Sidharth again spoke giving her a kiss... And this time she opened her eyes and turned facing him...

"Or... Kuch nahi batane ko.." She fumbled and he chuckled... "Tum yeh nahi bataogi ke tumhara pati har waqt ek hi mood mein rehta hai"...he said and she hit him slightly... "Sidharthhhh... Kuch bhi bolte ho na tum... Aisi baatein kon karta hai"... She innocently uttered and he laughed at her cuteness....

"Ab agar ijazat ho toh kya yeh pati apni patni se pyaar kar sakta hai?"... He asked in a dramatic way and she looked down shying... He smiled and picked her up in bridal style...

She made an O face and he winked...
.
.
.
Behno or bhaio boht pyaar bhare chapters hogaye hain na kuch masala type ho jaye?...
.
.
SidNaaz ❤️✨