Ch 61

Sidharth was shocked seeing her... Her eyes were red and full of tears... She had a duffle bag in her hand...

She looked into his eyes and tried to walk away but Sidharth held her hand and pulled her back in room with him....

He locked the door and walked towards the bed... She tried to free her hand but he held her tightly...

"mera hath choro"... She yelled at him.... "chorne ke liye nahi pakra tha yeh hath"... Sidharth replied calmly...

He took the bag from her hand and dropped it on the floor while she was wiggling in his hold...

"Mujhe nahi rehna yahan par"... She cried and he made her sit on the bed and sat infront of her on his knees holding her hands tightly...

"Naaz please meri baat suno"... He uttered but she shook her head... "nahi... Nahi nahi... Suna kuch bhi... Tu... Tumne le lia na apna badla... Jo Sha...Shanaya ne kia tha... Tumhare sath... Uska badla le lia na tumne... Kardia na... mujhe barbaad"... She cried and he looked at her bewildered...

He left her hands..."Tum itna ganda sochti ho mere bare mein"... He gritted his teeth and she hid her face and sobbed...

"Maine... Toh sirf socha... Sidharth... Lekin tumne toh ganda kia hai..." She replied furiously wiping her tears...

Sidharth closed his eyes and took a deep breath... He knew that her condition is not well that's why she is reacting in this way....

"Naaz please meri jaan ek baar meri baat sun... Phir chahe toh mujhe thapad mar lena".. He cupped her face and she pushed his hands away...

"Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz naam hai mera... Or kya sunu main yehi ke bohat acha plan tha tumhara jis mein tum kamyab hogaye... Meri family se badla lena tha na le lia tumne... Lekin unhe toh koi fark nahi parega na Sidharth... Unko toh mere jeene marne se fark hi nahi parta... Lekin tum... Tum toh mere the na Sidharth... "She cried holding her head...

Sidharth wanted to smack his head somewhere... She was not ready to listen and was just assuming things...

He was about to speak again when she stopped him..." wohi... ladki thi na jo ghar aayi thi... Jis ke paas tumhara phone tha Sidharth... Or hos... Hospital mein bhi yehi ladki thi na lekin main itni pagal hun maine tumpe itna yaqeen kia ke ek bar bhi sawal nahi kia or tum... Tum toh mujhe hi pagal bana rahe the "... She looked at him and he was feeling helpless...

" Shehnaaz ek baar or bakwaas ki na toh sach mein main khud ghar chor kar chala jaunga.. Or kabhi wapis nahi aunga ".. He threatened her... He knew that now she will listen but he was wrong...

" Tum mein or meri family mein koi fark nahi hai... Meri maa ne mujhe chora... Mere papa mujhe dekhna nahi chahte... Or meri behen... Wo toh bohat khush hogi na ab... usne mujhe bataya tha tumhara plan lekin maine uska yaqeen nahi kia tha... Ab tum bhi toh chor rahe ho na... Theek hai jao sab log chale jao... Mujhe nahi chahiye tum log mere pas"... This time she yelled loudly and Sidharth got up from the floor and started pacing to and fro while she was crying...

He didn't know how to tell her the truth... He looked at her and she was sweating now... Her face was red... He went near her again and cupped her face... But she pushed him again and tried to stand up but he held her shoulders...

"choro mujhe... Nahi rehna yahan.."... She tried to push him again but he yelled this time making her flinch in fear... "stop it now Shehnaaz... Ek or lafz nahi... Kahan jaogi tum haan... Konsi jagah hai is ghar ke elawa tumhare pas"... He gritted his teeth now..

She sat on the bed with a thud and looked down... She has no one except him.. "Meri jaan please ek bar sun le... Please phir chahe jo saza de main uff tak nahi karunga"... He calmly said sitting beside her... This time she didn't protest... She had no energy to argue now....