Ch 64

"Kab tak isko hosh ayega ?"....Manish looked at Nimrit ...

"Isko subah se pehle hosh nahi ayega ...or yahan par iska intezar karte rehna Bewakoofi hogi"... Sidharth replied instead of Nimrit ...all looked at him with a shocking expressions but soon understood that he knew her from last two years ..

"Yar tune isko itni pilayi kyun ...abhi hum log bhabhi ko le ke bhi ajate agar yeh hosh mein hoti"...Manish complained to Nimrit and she rolled her eyes ...

"Maine itna saath dia or abhi khud bhi toh Kuch karo na ...agar isko pilati nahi toh ye bhag jati tum logo'n ko dekh kar"... She replied in a no nonsense tone ...Aamir and Sidharth chuckled while Manish whispered sorry to her...

Shanaya went unconscious seeing them and now they were back to square one...

"Nimrit Can you please tell me where is her Mobile ?".... Sidharth asked and she nodded and went inside to get Shanaya's mobile...

"Yeh idea mujhe kyun nahi aya "...Manish murmured understanding his plan..."Nimrit ke samne tera dimagh chalta kahan hai "...Aamir scoffed and Manish rolled his eyes...

"Yeh lo Sidharth"...Nimrit handed him the phone..."Ab iska password bhi terko pata hoga jaise iski routine pata hai"...Manish taunted him but Sidharth glared him and he gulped and smiled stupidly..."Mazak tha yar"...He uttered...

Sidharth was thinking about her password when they heard Shanaya's incoherent words..

Nimrit immediately took her phone from Sidharth's hand and went towards Shanaya signalling them to hide behind a pillar and they obliged..."Hey baby ...merko call karna hai zaruri ...mere phone mein network issue hai please apna phone unlock karke de"... Nimrit spoke in sweet tone ...

Shanaya was still not in her senses but she knew that Sidharth was here...."Sid ..Sid   tha yahan par ...woh le ...jayega ... usko...mujhe usko nahi...chorna "... She spoke... Sidharth gritted his teeth hearing it....

"Tujhe chhad gayi hai baby...terko Kuch bhi dikh raha hai"...Nimrit acted and shanaya half opened her eyes looking here and there and then laughed..."Haan yar... merko Kuch bhi dikh raha ...hai ...lekin aj jo usko Maine tadpaya na... sukoon milgaya "...She uttered and now Sidharth was seething in anger ...he wanted to kill her right now but Aamir held his arm stopping him ..."Relax kar yar...sab ka badla lena lekin have patience "...he whispered and Sidharth took a deep breath closing his eyes....

"Shanaya waise tum logo'n ne rakha kahan hai us gawar ko?"...Nimrit asked but Shanaya was too smart ..."Shhh...secret hai"...she whispered into her ear and then laughed ...

"Acha wo sab chor or ye phone unlock kar .. merko bohat zaruri call karni hai office mein"...she asked again and Shanaya took her Mobile  unlocking it ...Nimrit smirked seeing her password...

"Chal tu so ja main tera phone rakh dungi yehin par "... She patted her cheek and stood up from there ...

"Good night baby"... Shanaya said and closed her eyes ...

Nimrit came back closing the bedroom door and called them ...they came Infront of her and she gave the phone to Sidharth again....

Sidharth ckecked her phone and opened Tina's Whatsapp contact....*I need your help*...He messaged and got a reply instantly...*What do you want now *...She replied...

*I think Sidharth ko pata chal gayi hai wo jagah or woh plan kar raha hai wahan par aane ka ...meri friend ka BF hai uska dost toh usne bataya...ab I think humein jaldi se us gawar ko wahan se shift karna hoga*...he typed and sent ...

Manish smirked looking at him .."Kya baat hai Shrivastav Saab..."...he spoke but stopped seeing Sidharth's serious expressions...

*Itni jaldi dusri jagah ka intezam kaise hoga*..Tina replied back ...