Ch 49

"Aaj tumne istarah ka plan kaise bana lia?"...Rajeev asked from Rajesh...

"Aise hi bas mujhe laga shayed meri wajah se bache comfortable nahi ho pa rahe is liye".. Rajesh replied finishing his drink...

"Jo bhi hai lekin yeh acha kia ke mujhe sath le aye... Ek din ki chhuti mujhe bhi mil gayi"... Rajeev made a joke and Rajesh chuckled... "Haan lekin Mrs Bhalla ko pata chal gaya ke yahan par tum drink kar rahe ho toh phir yeh ek din ki chhuti do din ki saza ban jayegi"... Rajesh teased him and he gulped the drink in one go...

"Koi nahi meri beti Puja hai na sambhal legi"... He proudly said and Rajesh nodded....

-----------------------------
"What are you doing here?"... Sidharth asked with a shock looking at Veer who was holding Shehnaaz in his arms...

Veer ignored him and patted her cheek..."Sana Ankhein khol"... He said in worried tone...and at that moment Sidharth felt his heart pounding in his chest... He looked at Shehnaaz and realised she was unconscious...

Sidharth immediately scooped her in his arms and walked towards his bedroom... He then made her lay on the bed and patted her cheek.. "Naaz... Baby"... His voice was shaking... He didn't know what to do...

Veer followed him and entered inside... "thora sa pani dalo woh uth jayegi"... He said and Sidharth sprinkled some water on her face and she blinked her eyes and after some seconds she was fully conscious...

She looked up at Sidharth who was towered above her..."Am sor..ry Sid... Sidharth... Please mujhe... Aise nahi karna chahiye... Tha... I... I promise phir se... Nahi hoga"... She cupped his cheeks and apologised.. Her eyes were full of tears..

Sidharth was confused seeing her condition "Naaz.. What happened to you baba?.. Is tarah behosh kaise hogayi tu...or aise sorry kyun bol rehi hai"... Sidharth sat beside her and laid her back properly... They were engaged in themselves and didn't realise that Veer was standing there...

Shehnaaz was about to speak but suddenly Veer spoke "Is ne na phir se khana chor diya hoga... Bachpan se iski adat hai... Madam khana nahi khaati or phir iska BP low hojata hai..."Sidharth fisted his palm and gulped the anger... He didn't want to hit Veer and scare Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz looked at him and got shock seeing him standing in her home... "Tu kab... Kaise aya?"... She tried to sit again but Sidharth held her shoulders and glared her... She didn't notice him in excitement...

"Bhul gayi tu... Aj kya date hai... Main isi sheher mein tha toh socha tujhe is waqt aake surprise du"... Veer replied and she kept her hand on her mouth.. "main toh bhul gayi thi... Tujhe yaad tha abhi tak"... She replied and now her eyes were filled with happy tears...

Sidharth was confused seeing them... He felt like an outsider... "kya hai aaj?... " he asked and Veer raised his eyebrow... "Apko nahi pata Sana ka birthday hai... Main har saal isko 12 baje wish karta tha... Lekin pichle kuch saalo se yeh ho nahi paya... Or ab jab yeh wapis mili toh maine socha surprise de du... Lekin yahan aakar is ne hi mujhe surprise kar dia.. Darwaza kholte hi gir gayi "... Veer told Sidharth And now Sidharth felt bad.... He was feeling hurt... Her first birthday with him and he didn't even know...

He didn't speak anything and stood up from there.." Veer tum betho.. Main khana le kar ata hun"...he said in a cold tone and went out without even looking at his Naaz... Who was waiting for her husband to wish her...

Veer noticed her expressions and came closer to her... "Sana kya hua koi baat hai toh bata... Mujhse share kar"... He whispered but Shehnaaz got confused seeing his behaviour...

"Aise kyun bol raha hai"...She asked noticing his odd behaviour...

"Sana khud ko kabhi akela mat samjhna... Ab tu wapis mil gayi hai na mujhe... Main kabhi nahi chor ke jaunga tujhe.." he kept his hand on her's but she jerked his hand away.. "yeh kya boli ja rahya hai pagal toh nahi hogaya? "... She asked being more confused....