Ch 60

Sidharth knocked at the bathroom door but no one answered... He opened the door and it was empty....

He then came out and searched her in the kitchen but she wasn't even there... He turned to check in other room when he saw balcony's door open..

He walked there and found her asleep leaning against the railing...

"Shehnaaz"... He nudged her but she was in deep slumber... He sat on his knees near her and looked at her face keenly... There were dried tears on her cheeks...

He felt awfull for being the reason behind her tears... But he was helpless... He wanted her to be strong and fight for her rights but instead she was stoping him to talk with her family...

He picked her up in bridal style and took her to their room...he then rubbed her belly slightly kissing her there after laying her on her side of the bed...

He wasn't able to sleep now... He tossed and turned in the bed but couldn't... He got up and went to balcony he took out his cigarette and he was about to lit it when he remembered.. "Mere ghar pe yeh sab nahi chalega"... It was when their relationship started and she scolded him for smoking at home...

He smiled and crushed the cigarette... "kya kar raha hun yar main... Wo saari life isi tarah rehi hai or main usko 6 months mein kaise change kar sakta hun... Shayed main bohat zyada expect kar raha hun us se or woh bhi is halat mein... Am sorry meri jaan... And I promise ab se no more gussa"... He smiled and went back inside..

He laid on the bed and spooned her from back kissing her head...

________________
Shehnaaz woke up when the sun rays fell on her face... She rubbed her eyes and sat on the bed rubbing her tummy.... It was her ritual everyday after waking up she touch her baby to feel love and then got up...

She looked at other side and sighed... "Aj bhi nahi uthaya"... She smiled sadly and got up from the bed...

She came out after freshening up.. "Taayi Arun chala gaya?"... She asked Taayi after greeting her...

"Chala gaya bitiya... Lekin aj tum itni der tak soti rahi... Tabyat toh theek hai na?"... Taayi asked worriedly and Shehnaaz then looked at the time... It was 9:30.... She gasped... "Taayi Sidharth?"... She pouted...

"woh toh chala gaya aj jaldi hi"... Taayi replied and she became more sad... "main itni der tak kaise soti rehi aj?"... She regretted for not waking up early...

"Chinta mat kar bache... Hojata hai is halat mein kabhi kabhi... Ab chal maine tera nashta bana diya hai..."Taayi told her and she ate disheartened...

After the breakfast Shehnaaz got a call from Jiya who asked her to accompany her in a restaurant... Shehnaaz denied first but then Jiya told her that she wanted to talk something important with her... She accepted and now she was getting ready...

________________
"Arun tujhe Govind Sir ne class mein bulaya hai... Or unho ne bola knock karke mat jana unko disturb hoga"... His classmate said... Arun smiled and went towards his class... 

It was a free period and they were sitting in canteen discussing about exams...

Arun opened the door smiling and went inside... His teacher was busy making test's papers... Sir you called me? "... Arun asked and Sir looked at him with anger.." What are you doing here... I told everyone not to disturb me and you are here without permission... Arun you are a new student that's why I am not punishing you... Next time I will not tolerate these things"...Arun got scolded... And apologised immediately...

He came outside and saw his classmates waiting for him outside and laughing at him... He did not say anything and ran towards play ground...

Arun sat there sadly... He remembered his old school, his friends and friendly teachers who never scolded him... He became sad...