Ch 30

"Kitna masoom sa bacha lagta hai sote huwe..." Shehnaaz admired his sleeping face... She woke up first but Sidharth was still sleeping because of medicines effect...

She opened her eyes and saw how they were sleeping so closely... She felt embarrassed but started staring his handsome face without thinking anything She kissed his forehead and went to bathroom for freshening up...

Sidharth opened his eyes and smiled slightly.. "gadhi"... He chuckled...

Shehnaaz came out from bathroom with towel in her hair ... She looked at Sidharth he was still sleeping... She walked to dressing table taking out towel from her wet hair.. She started massaging to dry them...she was so engrossed in her work that she didn't realise when Sidharth came and stood behind her... She held the brush and started combing her hair... When she glanced at the mirror... She got scared for a second but turned and looked at him smiling...

"uth gaye tum... Abhi dard toh nahi hai na?"....she asked checking his bandage..."Pehle Good morning bolte hain..." Sidharth scoffed...

Shehnaaz chuckled... "Good morning Sidharth ji...".. She joked and he rolled his eyes...

"Shehnaaz tumhare paas sab dress aise hi hain kya... Tum saaree nahi pehnti?"... He asked looking at her anarkali suit... She looked down thinking may be Sidharth doesn't like her dressing...

"yahan par Uncle ke sath jab gayi thi toh yehi sab liya... Or shadi se pehle nahi pehnti thi saaree main..." she replied turning towards mirror and brushing her hair...

Sidharth collided his brows in confusion seeing her reaction... "Shehnaaz... Mujhe pasand hai ke meri biwi saaree pehne maine is liye tumse kaha... But tumhe pehn'na pasand nahi hai toh jis mein tum comfortable ho wohi pehno..." he replied and started going to washroom.. Shehnaaz held his arm.. "sorry Sidharth... Mujhe kuch or laga tha... Lekin main pehnungi na... Mujhe bhi pasand hai.." she replied smiling...

Sidharth smiled and came closer to her.. "thank you baby.." he said kissing her forehead and holding her waist with his one hand ... Her cheeks heated up... Her heart pounded fast even he can feel her fast heartbeats.. "sid.. Sidharth... Nashta banana hai"..she fumbled... "biwi... Main jagte huwe bhi masoom bacha lagta hun na..." he asked...

At first Shehnaaz didn't understand his words but soon she understood and looked at him surprised.. "tum... Jaag rahe the.." she questioned... And he chuckled removing his hands and pulling her nose.. "gadhi ho tum..."...he spoke and went to washroom....Shehnaaz too smiled shyly.. "Sidharth nahana mat... Pani lag jayega zakhm par"...she shouted and went out.. Sidharth smiled hearing her... He felt happy seeing her care..."ji biwi ji.." he replied loudly...

Shehnaaz came out and saw taayi in the kitchen... She greeted taayi.. "aap itni jaldi agayi.." she asked...

"haan bache maine socha tu Sidharth ki dekh bhaal mein lagi hogi toh jaldi ja kar nashta tayar kar lu..." taayi replied making breakfast... Shehnaaz smiled and thanked her..."aap bilkul maa jaise ho..." Shehnaaz told her and taayi got emotional..."tu bhi bilkul mere bache jaise hai..." taayi said patting her cheek...

"acha aap kya bana rahe ho... Mujhe batao main apki help karun..." Shehnaaz said...

"tune kaha tha na Dr ne kaha hai healthy khana hai isliye Sidharth ke liye daliya banaya hai or tere liye abhi parathe banaungi..." taayi told her..

"thank you taayi... Bohat pyaare ho aap.." Shehnaaz happily told her... "tu kitni tarreef karti rehti hai meri bache.."taayi laughed...and Shehnaaz too joined her...

" main Shanaya ke liye kuch bana deti hun wo daliya or parathe nahi khaati... "Shehnaaz said...

" par bache wo toh kahin chali gayi... Or darwaza bhi ussi ne khola tha aaj... Uski tabyat kuch kharab lag rehi thi... Or shayed hospital ki reports thi uske hath mein... "taayi informed her...