Chapter 1 : Prince Yi

In the Wang state

"Your majesty! Please don't!" Li Chu beg while stopping the emperor to enter the room, "Twins are unlucky to the royal family, one of them should die." He said and push Li Chu away.

The emperor enter while holding his sword and saw two babies crying in the bed, his eyes was filled with furious and the only thing he felt is anger.

He lift his sword and slashed one of his child, Li Chu can't do anything about it and just cry outside the room.

The emperor go out of the room while his face was filled with blood and some blood are also dripping down in his sword.

"Twins are unlucky." He said and his face was blank, he leave the place like nothing happened and Li Chu rush inside the room. She saw the other baby is dead, and she was so shock to see it.

She embrace the baby who is crying and say, "Stop crying! I'm sorry." She said and embrace her child tight, she check if it's the boy but she was surprised to see that it was a girl. She check the dead child and saw that the emperor killed the crown prince.

But Li Chu made up her mind, "From now on, your name is Wang Yi. The crown prince of Wang state." She said and looks like she's already crazy.

She cry again and just embrace the child.

20 years later

Everything is like a dream, Wang Yi the child who survived that night became the talented crown prince of Wang state.

"Your majesty, I think you should think about it. I think, prince Qi is more capable of being the emperor than crown prince Yi." The prime minister said and the emperor look at him with a serious expression.

"Call both of my sons!" The emperor said and the eunuchs bow at him.

They left the imperial palace to call Yuan Yiqi and Wang Yi.

But Yuan Yiqi and Wang Yi are in the pavilion while drinking teas and reading books.

"Yi Yi, why the emperor is not here?" Yuan Yiqi asked to break the silence, "I don't know, and I don't even care." Wang Yi said and close the book that she's reading, Yuan Yiqi smirk and say, "I knew it." She said and finish her tea.

The eunuchs arrive and say, "Prince Yi and Prince Qi, the emperor wanted to meet you." The eunuch said and bow in front of them.

Wang Yi show a serious expression and sigh deeply.

A few minutes, Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi arrive at the imperial palace and bow in front of the emperor. "Greetings to his majesty!" Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi said with a serious expression.

"Now! We'll talk about who will be the emperor of this kingdom!" The emperor said and seems pissed about it, Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi just show a puzzled expression.

"King father, what's wrong?" Wang Yi asked with a cold voice and a cold expression, the emperor approach her and say, "Yi Yi, do you want to be the emperor?" He asked and Wang Yi didn't say anything.

"Do you want to rule this kingdom?!" The emperor seems out of his mind and laugh in front of her, but Wang Yi just show a cold expression.

"His majesty is been drunk since last night, your highness Yi." The eunuch whisper and Wang Yi nod multiple times, she approach her father and say, "King father, you're tired. I think you need to rest." Wang Yi said and didn't even show a smile or any expression.

"Yeah... The throne is yours! You can have it! But one condition!" The emperor said, "What is it?" Wang Yi asked and the emperor gulp.

"Marry the 2nd princess of the Zhang kingdom!"

Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, even Yuan Yiqi and the others. Wang Yi deeply sigh and say, "I won't." She said and the emperor was also shock to hear that.

"What did you say?" He asked and Wang Yi say, "I won't marry a woman that I don't know." She said and turn around.

"Just think of your good mother Li! Do you think she'll survive tonight?" He said and Wang Yi was so shock to hear that.

Wang Yi angrily approach the emperor and say, "Why would you bring my mother here? Why? Tell me the real reason why you wanted me to marry the 2nd princess of Zhang kingdom!!" Wang Yi shout in anger and the emperor just laugh at her.

"Everyone go out!!" Yuan Yiqi said with a serious voice and everyone bow at them and all of them leave the imperial palace and close the door.

"Now? Tell me the reason why?" Wang Yi asked and slowly calm down, the emperor sigh deeply and say, "The Zhang and the Wang decided to make a trap for the 2nd princess. They wanted to prove that she's a criminal but they can't because she's smart and can get away from her crimes." The emperor said and Wang Yi just show a cold expression.

"You're expecting me to marry a criminal?"

The emperor laugh and look at her, "You're really smart!! You are really like me!!" The emperor said and embrace Wang Yi.

"I am nothing like you." Wang Yi added and the emperor was so shock to hear that.

"What did you say?!" The emperor shout in anger and suddenly slap Wang Yi.

Wang Yi coldly look at him and say, "Do whatever you want.. You're no longer the emperor... Because tomorrow will be the day I'll sit in the throne." Wang Yi said and show an angry expression.

The emperor point at her and seems scared, "You're useless!!" He said and Wang Yi laugh so loud.

Yuan Yiqi didn't say anything and keep showing a cold expression.

"Guards!!! Take Wang Ju out of the palace and I'll order the punishment later!" Wang Yi ordered and the guards obey her and take the emperor away.

"You will never get away with this, Yi Yi! Let go of me! I am the emperor!!" He keep shouting as the guards take him away.

"Wang Yi, what is your plan now?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Wang Yi show a serious expression, "Since my father gave his word to the Zhang state, then I'll marry the 2nd princess and make sure that she'll suffer from her crimes." Wang Yi said.

"What will you do once she found out that you're a woman?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Wang Yi look at her directly in the eye, "I don't know what will I do once she knew." Wang Yi said and show a clueless expression.

---

Chapter 1 ends.

This story will have a slow update.