Chapter 2 : Princess Shiyu

In the Zhang kingdom

"Your highness, will you go to the garden today?" Maid Wai asked and a girl who is picking books in the bookshelf, turn around and look at her, "I'm not going today.. I have a big problem and I need to study it." She said and pick seven books and put it in the table.

Her name is Zhou Shiyu, 2nd princess of Zhang kingdom.

"Then tell me your problem." Maid Wai asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "No need. I can solve it alone... But speaking of my problem, why are you still here?"

Maid Wai awkwardly smile and say, "Ahm.. Princess Yueming wanted to give this letter, I just forget to give it to you." Maid Wai said and show the letter to Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu was a bit puzzled, she accept the letter and open it.

"This is 3rd princess Zhang Yueming.
I would like to have a private conversation with princess Shiyu in my pavilion."

Zhou Shiyu read it and sigh deeply.

"Take me to Zhang Yueming." Zhou Shiyu said and maid Wai nod at her.

A minutes later, Zhou Shiyu arrive at the Yue pavilion and greet Zhang Yueming. "Greetings to you." Zhou Shiyu said and Zhang Yueming show a cold expression.

"Please have a sit." She said and Zhou Shiyu didn't say anything and sit down in the opposite chair in front of Zhang Yueming.

"What do you want to talk about?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Yueming continue to show a cold expression.

"I'll be straight to you... Father and sister Zicai agree to do this.... They want you to marry the crown prince of Wang kingdom, and tomorrow is the reign of prince Yi... They want you to go there and congratulate him." Zhang Yueming said which make Zhou Shiyu to be more shock.

"Wait... You want me to marry a person that I didn't even meet?" Zhou Shiyu show a sudden disbelief and Zhang Yueming nod and still show a cold expression.

"I have to talk to father!" Zhou Shiyu said and stand up, she was about to leave but Zhang Yueming say, "Even if you beg, nothing will happen... Father is the one who wanted you to marry him, I had to agree even I don't want to." She said and take a sip of her tea.

Zhou Shiyu look at her and say, "Maybe I can still change his mind? I'll beg father!" Zhou Shiyu said and Zhang Yueming stand up and show a serious expression, "That's enough... If you disagree to do this, father will totally be angry to you! Stop this nonsense sister!" Zhang Yueming shout and suddenly show a worried expression.

Zhou Shiyu look at her and a tear fall down in her eyes, "I don't want to marry him." She said and keep on crying, Zhang Yueming approach her and embrace her, "I know... But if you escape, father will totally kill you.. Just do whatever he says and I'll do everything in my power for you to get divorce." Zhang Yueming said and wipe Zhou Shiyu's tears.

"Mingzi? You're not angry?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Zhang Yueming shook her head, "Of course not... I'll help you." Zhang Yueming said and embrace her again.

But they didn't know that Zhang Xin are looking at them from a far.

Night

In the main gate of the Zhang kingdom, a carriage is going out and a guard stop them.

"It's night, why you people have to leave?" The guard asked and Zhang Yueming immediately show up and say, "We have to leave." She said and the guard was so shock to see her.

"Princess Ming, I'm sorry. I didn't notice. Open the gate!!" He said and Yueming close the curtain.

"Sister... This is the only thing I can do for you." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "This is plenty... I'm sorry if I have to get you involved to this." Zhou Shiyu apologize and show a frown expression.

Zhang Yueming hold her hand and say, "It's alright.. I also don't want you to marry the person you don't love." She said and Zhou Shiyu embrace her.

The carriage left.

But the silent was break when the carriage suddenly move faster, "Mingzi, what's happening?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Zhang Yueming open the curtain and say, "What's wrong?" She asked the coachman.

"Princess, the soldiers are after us!" He said and Yueming notice it.

She close the curtains and say, "The soldiers wanted to get us!" She said and Zhou Shiyu show a worried expression, "What do we do now?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Zhang Yueming get her sword.

"You have to leave, run as fast as you can."

"But, Mingzi-."

"Just do what I say!"

Zhou Shiyu didn't say anything and just nod at her, Zhang Yueming open the curtain again and say, "Stop the carriage." She said and the coachman was surprised to hear that.

"But, princess-!"

"I said stop the carriage!" Zhang Yueming shout and the coachman can't do anything just to obey her.

The coachman stop the carriage and Zhang Yueming get down and say, "Take my sister away... Take her to the place where no one can find her." She said and the coachman just nod.

Zhou Shiyu open the curtain and say, "Mingzi! This is dangerous!" She said and Zhang Yueming shook her head, "I believe that you're not a criminal." She said and the coachman suddenly leave.

Zhang Yueming pull the sword and the soldiers stop in front of her.

"Princess Ming! You knew that this is a crime! The emperor clearly ordered that no one can make her escape!" The captain soldier said and Zhang Yueming let go of the sword and say, "I know... I'm ready for any punishment." She said and the guards arrest her.

Zhang Yueming show smirk for thinking Zhou Shiyu already left.

But Zhou Shiyu is very worried, she open the curtain and say, "Stop!" She said and the coachman stop the carriage.

"What is it, princess?" The coachman asked, "Do you think Mingzi will be fine?" She asked and the coachman don't know what to say.

"I'm not sure, princess.. But she told me before we escape that I should protect you." He said and Zhou Shiyu felt guilty about it.

Zhou Shiyu didn't say anything and go back inside, the coachman sigh deeply and start the carriage again.

---

Chapter 2 ends.