Chapter 11

"Who are you?" Wang Yi asked and show a serious expression.

"You must be the emperor? Well, it's nice to meet you, your majesty.. My name is Zhang Yueming, I'm princess Zhou's half sister." Zhang Yueming introduced herself and Wang Yi coldly roll her eyes.

"I'll let this slide.. Coming to the Wang kingdom without a permission or a letter from the other kingdom can be a crime." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that, "My sister is sometimes immature, your majesty-." Zhou Shiyu didn't get to finish when Wang Yi say, "Yi Yi.. Call me Yi Yi."

Zhou Shiyu nod and say, "Right, Yi Yi. I'm sorry." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi just coldly nod at her and walk away.

"Sister, I want to introduce to you my friend." Zhang Yueming said and point at Liu Qianqian.

Liu Qianqian bow and say, "Greetings to princess Zhou." Liu Qianqian said and bow, Zhou Shiyu wave her hand and say, "May I know your name?" Zhou Shiyu politely asked and approach Liu Qianqian.

"My name is Liu Qianqian, your highness. I am a physician, and my father is lord Liu." Liu Qianqian introduced herself and Zhou Shiyu smile widely, "I know.. It's nice to meet you, thank you for taking care of my little sister." Zhou Shiyu said and Liu Qianqian seems embarrassed.

"No problem, your highness." Liu Qianqian said and show an awkward smile.

"Thank you, sister Qianqian. I hope we meet again." Zhang Yueming said and Liu Qianqian nod at her.

"I have to excuse myself, your highness." She said and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times at her, Liu Qianqian bow and walk away from them.

"Mingzi, you should inform me if you wanted to visit." Zhou Shiyu said and Zhang Yueming show a frown expression, "I know.. I'm sorry.. It's just that I wanted to surprise you." Zhang Yueming said and show the book to Zhou Shiyu.

"This is your favorite book, right?" Zhang Yueming said and she can see that Zhou Shiyu is so happy to see it, then Zhou Shiyu suddenly embrace her and say, "Thank you, Mingzi!"

"And I'm sorry. I really don't want to hate you or be cold to you, I just wanted you to stay beside me." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu hold her face, "I know, I understand." She said and embrace her again.

But they didn't know that Liu Qianqian is watching them from a far, Liu Qianqian leave and go to Wang Yi's room.

"Physician Liu." Yuan Yiqi said, "Your majesty.. I saw Zhang Yueming pass a book to princess Zhou." Liu Qianqian said and Wang Yi think about it.

"What could it be?"

"Maybe it can lead to a clue." Liu Qianqian said.

"What do you mean?" Yuan Yiqi was puzzled.

"Have you forgotten?.. Princess Zhou is named as the clever criminal." Liu Qianqian explain and Wang Yi nod multiple times, "I'll find what is it." Wang Yi said and go out of the room.

(Back to Zhou Shiyu)

"Sister, Are you alright staying here?" Zhang Yueming asked and Zhou Shiyu show a faint smile, "I am." She said and take a sip of her tea.

Zhang Yueming get a book from her clothes and say, "The diary of the red lotus.. Keep it." She said and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that.

"What is this?" Zhou Shiyu asked and open the book, "The whole thing is already there... I'm afraid father would find out so I want to give it to you." She said and Zhou Shiyu don't know how to react.

"I know.. Father don't have to find out who am I." She said and show a faint smile, "Sister... Please be careful.. Once others find out your ability about being the red lotus-." Zhou Shiyu didn't let her finish.

"I know.. It's risky for them to know who am I." She said and Zhang Yueming suddenly hold her hand and say, "Whatever happens, I will always be here." Zhang Yueming said with a serious expression.

"I know.. Enough of being so serious, it doesn't suit your beautiful face." She said and both of them chuckles and drink the tea together.

"Oh? I forgot the book I'm reading in my room, just wait me here." Zhou Shiyu said and was about to stand up but Zhang Yueming grab her hand and say, "Just stay here. Let your servant get it for you." She said.

Zhou Shiyu shook her head and say, "They don't know what it is.. I'll go." She said and walk away.

(Back to Wang Yi)

Wang Yi enter Zhou Shiyu's room and didn't saw Zhou Shiyu inside.

She get to Zhou Shiyu's bookshelf and seems finding something, she open different types of books until she go to another bookshelf.

Zhou Shiyu is just calm while walking and then Yuan Yiqi suddenly approach her and say, "Princess Zhou.. Where are you going?" Yuan Yiqi asked with a normal voice and a cold expression.

"Oh! I was going to get something in my room. How about you, Prince Qi?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Yuan Yiqi seems nervous.

"I am... I am just.. You know? Taking a walk." She said and know to herself that she stuttered in front of her, but Zhou Shiyu smile widely and bow, "I'll excuse myself first." She said and walk away.

Yuan Yiqi was nervous because Wang Yi is still inside her room.

She watch as Zhou Shiyu enter her room and it made her to be so nervous.

Zhou Shiyu enter and saw Wang Yi seems finding something.

"Your majesty? What are you doing here?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi's eyes widen after she heard her voice.

Wang Yi stand up and look at her.

Zhou Shiyu was puzzled to what she's doing.

---

Chapter 11 ends.