Chapter 15 : Secret is out

Morning

Zhou Shiyu open her eyes and saw that she was already in her room and she's already lying down in her bed.

"You're awake, your highness." Maid Ji said and was holding a towel in her hand, "What happened?" Zhou Shiyu asked her.

Zhang Yueming suddenly enter her room and sit down beside her, "Sister, are you okay?" Zhang Yueming asked her with a worried expression, "Maid Ji, please go out for a while." Zhou Shiyu said and Maid Ji nod and go out of her room.

Maid Ji close the door after that.

"I'm fine.. Stop worrying about me." Zhou Shiyu said and seems a bit dizzy, "What's wrong with you? Did he hurt you?" Zhang Yueming asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"I don't know what I did last night but he let me drink a tea." Zhou Shiyu said and Zhang Yueming was so shock to hear that, Zhang Yueming check her pulse and suddenly calm down when she knew that she's alright.

"I thought he poisoned you." Yueming said and sigh deeply.

"Stop worrying about me, I'll be fine." Zhou Shiyu said and show a faint smile, but Zhou Shiyu is a bit worried.

"Zhang Yueming, father is coming tonight.. What should I do?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Zhang Yueming don't know how to react, "Then let's act normal... I know father won't be suspicious at all." She said and embrace Zhou Shiyu.

"Like I said, I'm always here for you." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times.

Night

Wang Yi order the servants to prepare a celebration inside the imperial palace and she let Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao handle everything.

Zhou Shiyu are in her room, her servants are helping her to get dress and Zhang Yueming are just outside the room, waiting for Zhou Shiyu to call her in any seconds.

The servants is done on serving her and Zhou Shiyu just continue to show a cold expression towards them.

"Maid Ji... Please go out." She said and Maid Ji bow at her, "Yes, your highness." The servants obey and go out of the room.

"Mingzi!" She call Zhang Yueming and she immediately enter the room and close the door. "What is it, sister?" Zhang Yueming asked her.

"Can you comb my hair?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Zhang Yueming smile widely and say, "Of course." She said and approach her.

She get the comb and gently comb her hair.

"Mingzi... Father will be here at any seconds, what should I do?" Zhou Shiyu asked her and Zhang Yueming show a faint smile, "Just act normally... I know he won't hit you once the Wang emperor is beside you." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu felt a little anxious.

"I should visit his majesty." She said and stand up, but before she take a step, Zhang Yueming hold her arm and stop her, "It's dangerous... You don't know if he have a trap for you." She said and Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"I'll be fine.. I just want to ask her about last night, that's all." Zhou Shiyu said and leave the room.

Zhang Yueming felt a little worried in her heart and can't even do anything to stop her.

Zhou Shiyu arrive at the Emperor's chamber and saw the servants are outside the room, she approach the eunuchs and say, "Why are you all here?" She asked in a calm voice and a calm expression.

The eunuchs greet her and say, "The emperor really don't want others helping her from getting dress. He always do that for so many years, so all we can do is wait for his order outside, your highness." The eunuch said and Zhou Shiyu felt a little bit anxious.

"I'll go inside.. I'll just ask him about something." She said but the eunuch refuse, "Maybe he's still getting dress?" He said in a polite voice towards her.

"Don't worry, I'll take full responsibility once he found out I enter without his permission." She said and enter the room.

The eunuchs don't know what to do, but since she gave them an assurance, they could just wait outside.

Zhou Shiyu enter and she suddenly stop when she saw a slender body of a woman who is looking at the mirror. She thought that the emperor bedded a woman tonight so she hide herself behind the divider folding wall.

But when she take a careful look at the hair, she felt like she saw her hair somewhere else. Then she suddenly realize that it was Wang Yi's hair.

She clearly remember that's the hair of Wang Yi since the day they met.

The woman in front of her stand up and turn around to face the door, and by seeing her face, Zhou Shiyu was so shock to see that the woman in the room is the emperor, which is Wang Yi.

"The emperor... Is a woman?" The words that suddenly run inside her head while looking at Wang Yi's face.

Wang Yi saw a shadow behind the divider wall so she wear her clothes and pull her sword.

"Come out now if you don't want me to kill you." She said with a serious expression, Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that. She pretend like she didn't hear Wang Yi so she stay behind the divider while covering her mouth to prevent making some noise.

"Come out!!" Wang Yi angrily shout and Zhou Shiyu was left with no choice.

She take a step out and expose herself, Wang Yi was so shock to see Zhou Shiyu in front her.

"Sister Zhou?" Wang Yi was in total shock to see her.

"Yi Yi... You're a woman?"

---

Chapter 15 ends