The final chapter

In the royal Garden

Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi are reading books, no servants or guards, even eunuchs. Only the both of them.

It's the peace they wanted for each other, "Yi Yi, are you bored?" Zhou Shiyu asked, then Wang Yi smiled at her.

"I'm not... Why? Are you thinking something~" Wang Yi teased her and Zhou Shiyu blushed deeply, "Will you stop teasing me like that!" She said, and Wang Yi hold her hand.

"How's the baby?" She asked, and Zhou Shiyu hold to her big belly. She's pregnant to a child.

"The baby is fine." She said, "Don't worry, I'll make sure that we'll be the best parent that our child wanted." She said and Wang Yi kissed her forehead.

Lin Shuqing finished the red lotus book and arrived in the royal Garden. She bowed and say, "Greetings.."

"Rise." Wang Yi said, and then feed Zhou Shiyu some bread, "I wanted to gave you this, your majesty." She said and hand over the book of the red lotus.

"I finished the book, your majesty." She said, and Wang Yi smiled.

"Thank you, general Lin. How's your wife and your daughter?" Wang Yi asked her, "They're fine. Actually, Yanping send our child to school," she said, and they all smile with each other.

"Your highness Zhou, please take care of the child." She said, and Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu agreed with her.

Then Lin Shuqing bow again and left them. Then Zhou Shiyu open the last page.

It says, "Whoever is the true love of red lotus person, will be filled with love, and will be given a gift, and that is to have a child."

The reason why Zhou Shiyu is pregnant is because of her true love to Wang Yi. Even Wang Yi is not a true man, they get to have a child that is made by their love.

That's why Wang Yi knew that, they won't leave each other's side no matter what happened.

"Zhou Shiyu, I will never love someone except you..." She said, and then Zhou Shiyu kissed her.

THE FINAL CHAPTER ENDED.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE LAST AND FINAL CHAPTER OF THE RED LOTUS. PLEASE SUPPORT THE NEW STORY WHICH IS "IN HER WILL" AND "LOVE IN THE PALACE GARDEN"

WELL, THEY'RE R18 SO IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS. THAT'S ALL AND THANKS AGAIN!!!