Chapter 33

Wang Yi come back in the room with a hot medicine and carefully blow it for Zhou Shiyu.

"Your majesty, I can do it." She said but Wang Yi refuse, "You're weak and you're hurt because of me, I need to take care of you as an apology." Wang Yi said and gently feed her the medicine.

Zhou Shiyu smile widely from her behavior but suddenly realize that her clothes change, she panicked and say, "Wait, why my—?"

"I know it... You're a red lotus." She said and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that.

"What?"

"Don't worry, no one will know." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu suddenly hold her hand and say, "Please, don't tell it to anyone! I'll do everything you say, just don't tell anyone.!" Zhou Shiyu beg and Wang Yi wipe the tears that was falling down in her eyes.

Wang Yi put the medicine in the top of the bedside cabinet and directly look at her, "I won't tell anyone, you saved me and you also know my secret." She said and Zhou Shiyu suddenly embrace her.

"Thank you!" Zhou Shiyu said and can't help but to cry.

Wang Yi sigh and felt ease after embracing her.

But Zhou Shiyu suddenly groan and Wang Yi was a bit surprised, she look at Zhou Shiyu and saw that her arm is bleeding. "What happened?" She asked and take a good look at the bleeding.

"I'm fine, Mingzi have a medicine for this." She said and can't help but to show discomfort on the wound, Wang Yi stand up and go out of the room.

Luckily, Liu Qianqian and Zhang Yueming arrive and was about to enter but both of them stopped when they saw Wang Yi.

"Your majesty, what's wrong?" Liu Qianqian asked, "Sister Qianqian, do you have some painkillers?" Wang Yi asked and Liu Qianqian and Zhang Yueming was puzzled.

"Why?" They asked.

"Sister Zhou Zhou's arm is bleeding." She said with a cold expression and Zhang Yueming was so shock to hear that, she immediately enter and saw Zhou Shiyu sweating a lot while enduring the pain.

"Sister!" Zhang Yueming immediately approach and check the bleeding.

"Mingzi?!" Zhou Shiyu continue to groan at the pain.

"Wait!"

Zhang Yueming panicked and get the painkillers that was hidden in her pocket, she let Zhou Shiyu swallow two pills and Liu Qianqian get new bandages and clothes to clean the wound.

Zhang Yueming hold her hand and calm her down, "I'm here, don't worry!" She said and continue to calm her.

Wang Yi approach her and say, "Can you get me some new clothes?" She calmly asked and Zhang Yueming nod at her and open the wardrobe.

She get some clean white clothes and give it to Wang Yi.

"Sister Mingzi, please ask the servants to bring some cold water here." Wang Yi coldly uttered and Zhang Yueming nod multiple times.

Wang Yi can see that Zhou Shiyu's body is still weak due to the pain and the wound, but she didn't show any worrying or panicking. She touch her forehead and knew that she's having a high fever.

"Sister Qianqiam, what do I need to do to ease the fever?" She asked and Liu Qianqian say, "Get cold water, a clean handkerchief, clothes and medicine. But make sure to feed her first before giving her some medicine." She said and Wang Yi nod multiple times.

Zhang Yueming enter with a cold water and give it to Wang Yi.

Wang Yi sat down beside Zhou Shiyu and gently pat her pale cheek and say, "Sister, I'll just change your clothes." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes and look at her.

"No need to do that, your majesty. Mingzi can do it for me." She said and Wang Yi look at Zhang Yueming.

Zhang Yueming smile and say, "I can do it for her." She said and Liu Qianqian look at the both of them, "I think both of you just help each other. The other one will assist while the other one will wipe her and change her clothes." She said and Wang Yi think that it might be a good idea.

"Okay, I'll assist and sister Mingzi will wipe her and change her clothes." She said and Zhang Yueming agree to her.

Wang Yi help Zhou Shiyu to sit down and go behind Zhou Shiyu, she lean her back against her body to support her weight and say, "How do you feel?" She asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head and didn't say any word.

Wang Yi knew that she still feel the pain so she didn't asked anymore and look at Zhang Yueming, "Sister, make it quick." She said and Zhang Yueming nod at her.

Zhang Yueming slowly undress her clothes and Liu Qianqian take the opportunity to change the bandage of the wound.

Zhou Shiyu whimper, that's why Wang Yi move a little and make her comfortable with the position.

Zhang Yueming started to wipe her shoulders and Wang Yi can see the fair white skin in her shoulders to her arms and slender fingers.

And by looking at it, she can't ignore the sweet scent of the red lotus.

She close her eyes and focus to sniff the scent that was also in her hair and to her ear.

Zhang Yueming felt like she's taking the chance so she say, "I'll take care of her." She said and Wang Yi was surprised a little.

Wang Yi shook her head and say, "Just make it quick so she can rest."

Zhang Yueming was left with no choice since Wang Yi is the emperor of the Wang kingdom.

Liu Qianqian knew that Zhang Yueming is just being paranoid, she can't help but to smile secretly from seeing her to be adorable.

Wang Yi just sigh and focus to support Zhou Shiyu's body.

---

Chapter 33