Chapter 19 : I hate you

"What?!!! Zhou Shiyu knew your secret?!!" Yuan Yiqi was so shock to know that from Wang Yi.

"What are you going to do now?!" Yuan Yiqi added and Wang Yi was even more bothered, "I don't know!" She said and drink the wine in distress.

"Should we kill her?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, "I won't! I don't like ending up like my father!!" She said and Yuan Yiqi was totally frustrated about it.

"Princess Zhou is here, your majesty!" The eunuch announced outside the door and Yuan Yiqi was so shock, "Let her in!" Wang Yi order and the guards open the door of her chamber.

Zhou Shiyu enter and bow in front of Wang Yi, "Greetings to his majesty." She calmly uttered and Yuan Yiqi don't know if she'll be angry or stay calm.

"What do you need, princess Zhou?" Wang Yi coldly asked her, "I'm here to give this to you." Zhou Shiyu uttered and show her the red lotus diary book. Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi was so shock to see it in her hand.

"But you need to promise me that you won't hurt anyone in my family?" She said and Yuan Yiqi doubt it, "How can we trust you?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Zhou Shiyu sigh deeply.

"This is the complete book of red lotus person... I'm giving it to you since you asked about the red lotus, but I can only give it if you promise me that you won't hurt anyone?" She said and Wang Yi show a cold expression, she stand up and slowly approach her.

Then Wang Yi point a dagger in her neck and say, "You clearly knew why you're here, right? Sister Zhou, I respect you because you're older than me. But if you betray me, then I'll kill you and the Zhang family." She said and Zhou Shiyu give her a furious glance.

"We both hid secrets in our whole life... If you don't want me to reveal the truth, you better watch your move for me, Wang Yi." She said and Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, she let go of Zhou Shiyu and look away.

"Fine... I promise that nothing will happen to the Zhang family... Exchange!" She said and Zhou Shiyu give her the book and stand up. "Let's not make each other as enemies." She said and bow again to Wang Yi but Wang Yi grab her wrist and show an angry expression.

"Let go!" Zhou Shiyu try resisting.

"You know what... I hate you!" Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu was a bit surprised to hear that, "I won't stop until I never find an evidence that will lead to your crime." Wang Yi added and she suddenly let go of her.

"Then do it... No one will stop you." Zhou Shiyu said and chuckles bitterly in front of her.

Then Zhou Shiyu walk away from the room and leave Wang Yi.

Wang Yi sigh her anger and angrily throw the cup away, Yuan Yiqi also can't believe that she just did that.

"What's your plan now?" Yuan Yiqi asked her.

"You're right... She's smart." She said and was already in distress.

Zhou Shiyu go back in her chamber and felt her chest is aching again, maid Ji panicked and don't know what to do. "Your majesty! Are you alright?" Maid Ji asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "Just leave me alone!" She said and continue to groan from the pain.

Zhou Shiyu get the bottle pill in her pocket and swallow one painkiller from it, she slowly calm down and sit straight in the floor while her back was leaned against the wall.

"Your highness, should I call for help?" Maid Ji asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "No need.. I'm much better now." She said and let maid Ji assist her to stand up and sit down in the bed.

"Maid Ji, can you get me a water?" She asked while gasping, maid Ji nod multiple times and go the kitchen of her chamber to get a water.

Zhou Shiyu knew that she's totally scared about what happened in Wang Yi's chamber but acted like she's more serious than her.

She can't hide the fact that Wang Yi also hate her.

"My god! Everywhere I go, people hate me." She said to herself in sigh in disappointment, she suddenly felt sadness deep in her heart.

"Sister, I will always be here." She remember Zhang Yueming saying those words to her and by remembering her makes her cry.

"Mingzi! I miss you!!" She said and keep on crying, she just lie her head down in the pillow and cry all the pain she felt deep inside her heart. "Why do I always being like this?" Zhou Shiyu asked herself.

Maid Ji saw her and did not dare to disturb her, maid Ji knew that she can't do anything but to show a frown expression.

Zhou Shiyu's story of being the smart criminal of Zhang kingdom has spread all over the kingdoms, so she can't hide the fact that people hated her for being like that.

"I wish I can end this." She said and a tear slowly fall down in her eyes.

---

Chapter 19 ends.