Chapter 43 : Kiss

Wang Yi return Zhou Shiyu in her room, she let her sit down in the bed and saw that Zhou Shiyu seems pale. She touch her forehead and knew that her body is hot.

"Princess Zhou, are you okay?" Wang Yi asked and Zhou Shiyu show a faint smile, "I'm fine... I need to find Mingzi!" Zhou Shiyu try to stand up, but her body lose it's balance.

Luckily, Wang Yi catch her in time and say, "Stay here, I'll let others find princess Ming." She said and Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"I don't know!! I need Mingzi!!" Zhou Shiyu is panicking, she hold tight to Wang Yi's shoulders and her eyes started to blur.

Wang Yi did not understand, but she think that she have a fever. "Sister Zhou Zhou, I'll call sister Qianqian to check you." She said but Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"No! I just need Mingzi! She know what to do, she have my medicine!!" Zhou Shiyu groan and can feel her body is getting more weaker.

"Tell me, what should I do?" Wang Yi asked her.

Zhou Shiyu raise her glance and then kiss her lips, Wang Yi was shocked. Her heart beat so fast that she can't even stop it.

Zhou Shiyu wrap her arms around her neck then Wang Yi hold to her hips.

The fragrance of the red lotus is seducing her, she doesn't know why but Wang Yi can't stop herself.

She gently lay Zhou Shiyu down in the bed, as she continue to kiss her red lips, she can feel comfort. She doesn't know why she's kissing a girl, she knew that she's a girl but she's kissing a girl!!

"Yi Yi.." Zhou Shiyu's voice is weak and she suddenly fainted, Wang Yi was not surprised, but she was surprised to realize that the person who got her first kiss is Zhou Shiyu.

She doesn't know why but her heart keeps beating so fast.

"What the hell is happening to me?" Wang Yi asked herself and look at Zhou Shiyu's pale face.

She suddenly change her mood and then call a servant, Hei Ji enter and bow, "Yes, your majesty." She greeted.

"Change princess Zhou's clothes and make sure that she's comfortable. I need to find princess Ming and send sister Qianqian here." She said and maid Ji bow, "Yes, your majesty." She obey.

Wang Yi left Zhou Shiyu's chamber and the kiss was bothering her.

After that night, Zhou Shiyu open her eyes and saw that she's in her room. She slowly sit down and saw that her wound were bandaged.

Then Wang Yi enter the room and was surprised to see her awake. Wang Yi was about to turn around but Zhou Shiyu suddenly call her, stopping her to leave.

"Yi Yi, what's wrong?" Zhou Shiyu asked then Wang Yi sighs and look at her directly, approaching her and then she sat down beside her.

"You shouldn't have did that... Look at you, your body is weak again." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu frowns, "I'm sorry." She said and Wang Yi shook her head.

Wang Yi hold her hand and say, "You don't need to say sorry. Actually, I'm just worried about you." She said and Zhou Shiyu was surprised at the moment.

Wang Yi's face flushed and then she look away, "Thank you."

"Huh?" Zhou Shiyu was puzzled.

"For saving brother Qi's life." Wang Yi hide her face and Zhou Shiyu smile and say, "Yi Yi, your face is all red." She teased and Wang Yi blushed deeply after hearing that.

Zhou Shiyu hold her hand and say, "I hope I help you." Then Wang Yi looked at her and gently hold her hand, "You helped a lot. And it's enough." She said and embrace her gently.

Zhou Shiyu's heart skipped a beat, she doesn't know what to do from the moment Wang Yi held her like that. She blushed deeply that she found it comforting.

"Yi Yi, thanks." Zhou Shiyu said and kissed her cheek... Wang Yi doesn't know how to react but she felt a sudden warm that made her to be speechless.

"I never knew that you're a sweet person."

Wang Yi gulp... Then Zhou Shiyu hold her hand, but Wang Yi didn't get to resist and suddenly kiss her lips. Zhou Shiyu was so shock that her eyes widened.

Liu Qianqian enter but she immediately go out after she saw them... Some servants and guards saw her in a panic state so they ask if she's okay.

"I'm okay... No one should enter, his majesty is resting." She said and they obeyed her.

Liu Qianqian can't believe it and wanted to ignore what she saw.

---

Chapter 46 ends