Chapter 12

Wang Yi sigh and say, "I'm finding a book, and I'm thinking it's in your room." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu continue to show a puzzled expression.

"Why would you find a book in my room?" She asked and Wang Yi shook her head, "I came here... Like.. In the morning, and I thought.. I thought I left my book here. So, I'm finding it." Wang Yi said while stuttering a little.

Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times and say, "Okay.. Have you found it?" But Wang Yi shook her head and say, "I haven't."

"Do you want me to to find it for you?"

"No. No need... I think I didn't left it here, maybe I left it somewhere." Wang Yi said and look at the book she's holding.

"What's that?" Wang Yi asked and Zhou Shiyu immediately hide the book behind her back, "Nothing.. It's just a diary." Zhou Shiyu said and smile in front of her.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "I need to leave." She said and just walk away, Zhou Shiyu bow and didn't say anything.

After Wang Yi left, the servants close the door and Wang Yi rush back to her royal room.

Wang Yi calm herself, "Yi Yi, are you alright? Did Zhou Shiyu caught you?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Wang Yi shook her head.

"I think she didn't."

"Your majesty, what did you do?" Liu Qianqian asked with a worried expression, "I try finding the book your saying, but I found nothing." Wang Yi said and Liu Qianqian is disappointed.

"But I saw that she's holding a book, when I asked her what is that book, she immediately hide it from her back and told me that it was her diary." Wang Yi explain and Yuan Yiqi and Liu Qianqian was left thinking.

(Back to Zhou Shiyu)

"Maybe Yi Yi are finding some evidences about me? But I think she's looking for this book?" Zhou Shiyu keep asking herself and seems puzzled about it.

She remember that Wang Yi is finding something in the bookshelf and it got her to keep thinking about it.

"Maybe.. She's really finding a book?"

Then maid Ji enter and say, "Your highness, are you finding me?" Maid Ji asked and bow, "Hei Ji.. Did the emperor visit my room this morning?" Zhou Shiyu asked and maid Ji shook her head.

"The emperor didn't visit your room, your highness.. Why?" Maid Ji asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"Nothing.. You can excuse yourself now." She said and maid Ji bow again and go out of her room.

Zhou Shiyu remember what Wang Yi said, "I came here... Like.. In the morning, and I thought.. I thought I left my book here. So, I'm finding it."

"The emperor is finding an evidence about me." Zhou Shiyu said and was so shock to realize that.

Zhou Shiyu immediately put the red lotus diary book under her bed and calm herself.

She go out of her room and go back to the pavilion, Zhang Yueming can see that she's distress so she was a bit worried about her.

"Sister? What's wrong?" Zhang Yueming asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head and seems panicking, "Wang Yi seems finding something from me.. I don't know if she find out that I am a red lotus, or what?!" She said and keep panicking.

Zhang Yueming grab her and embrace her, "Calm down! Please, listen to me.. If someone find out, then we'll leave." She said and Zhou Shiyu nod in agreement.

Zhang Yueming keep embracing her until she slowly calm down.

(Back to Wang Yi)

"Maybe that diary is her secret?" Yuan Yiqi said and show a confused expression, "I'm not sure.. But I need to get that book." Wang Yi said and show a serious expression.

"What now? I think princess Zhou know what's your first move about her." Liu Qianqian said and Wang Yi shook her head.

"The Zhang and Wang made an agreement, and that is to prove her guilty to all her crimes." Wang Yi said and show a serious expression.

"But be careful.. We never know if Zhou Shiyu know some martial arts." Yuan Yiqi remind her and Wang Yi nod multiple times, "I know.. We'll find out once we invite her to the sword practice." Wang Yi said and Yuan Yiqi think it's a good idea.

"But what if she's not good at swords?" Liu Qianqian asked and Wang Yi show a smirk, "Then it will be great.. I can easily arrest her once I prove that she's guilty." Wang Yi said and Liu Qianqian seems puzzled.

"Yi Yi.. Why are you so determined to prove that she's guilty? What if she's really not a criminal?" Liu Qianqian asked and Wang Yi coldly look at her.

"The reason why I wanted to prove her that she's guilty, is because I hate people who keep hiding some crimes.. And you think she's not a criminal? Well, we'll only know that once we prove that." She explain and Liu Qianqian just nod at her.

"But, what's the crimes she did? Why the Zhang kingdom still keep her?" Wang Yi asked and was puzzled about it, "That's also the question I wanted to ask." Yuan Yiqi said and the three of them was left puzzled about it.

---

Chapter 12 ends