Chapter 17

A few minutes later

"Your majesty, she already fell asleep. Maybe it's because of the painkillers I gave to her." She said and Wang Yi show a cold expression, "No need to worry about it... I was just bother now she already know my secret." She said and Liu Qianqian was so shock to hear that.

"She knew?"

"She saw me... I was naked when I'm changing clothes." She said and Liu Qianqian was so disappointed to hear that.

"Does Prince Qi know it?" She asked in distress and Wang Yi calmly shook her head, Liu Qianqian sigh deeply and look at her, "What's your plan now, your majesty?"

"I don't know... Now I'm even more bothered because she told me that she knew about the red lotus." She said and Liu Qianqian was puzzled.

"Maybe she read the book about the red lotus?" She said and Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, "There's a book about the red lotus?"

Liu Qianqian nod and say, "The Zheng family wrote a book about the red lotus, but it was still uncomplete. And Zheng Danni, the daughter of lord Zheng. She know it." She said and Wang Yi show a serious expression.

"Then I'll go to the Zheng mansion if I had time. Sister Qianqian, can you guard her for me?" She asked and Liu Qianqian bow and say, "Of course your majesty." She said and Wang Yi sigh in relief.

"Thank you." She added and leave the room.

Liu Qianqian look at Zhou Shiyu with a distress in her eyes, "Now that you knew the secret... I don't know what she can do if you tell others about it." The words that bother her mind after knowing that she discover the secret.

Morning

Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi go to the Zheng Mansion and all the servants immediately greet her, Lord Zheng arrive and bow in front of her, "Greetings to the emperor and to crown prince Qi." He said, "Please rise." Wang Yi said.

Lord Zheng stand up and look at her, "Why his majesty visit the Zheng mansion?" He asked, "I'm here for Zheng Danni." She said and lord Zheng was puzzled.

They arrive at the library, "My daughter loves to read books so much, so she always stay here, your majesty." Lord Zheng said and Wang Yi just give him a cold nod and enter the library.

Yuan Yiqi stay silent and follow Wang Yi.

They walk inside and Wang Yi immediately saw Zheng Danni who is picking a book in the bookshelf.

"Zheng Danni?" She asked and Zheng Danni look at her and say, "Yes?" She act like she don't know who is she talking to.

When she notice prince Qi, she realize that she's talking to the emperor.

She accidentally let go of the book because of anxiousness and bow ian front of Wang Yi, "Sorry for not recognizing his majesty!!" She immediately apologized and Wang Yi just show a cold expression.

"I'm here to know about the red lotus." She said and Zheng Danni was a bit surprised to hear that, she look at Yuan Yiqi and show a puzzled expression.

It looks like she was left with no choice.

After a minutes of finding the red lotus, she found it and put it on the table.

"Just reminding... This book is uncomplete so not all your questions can be answered." She remind them and both of them coldly nod at her.

Zheng Danni open the first page and say, "Red lotus is one of the rare poison... It can kill you in a minutes if you drank this poison, but some people survived this, but only a pregnant woman can." She said and Wang Yi was puzzled.

"How? How can a pregnant woman survive it, if she is carrying a child?" Wang Yi asked her and Zheng Danni open another page.

"The poison can be pass to the child. And once the child was born, she can live with the poison as an illness, but a medicine for other people." Zheng Danni explain and Wang Yi got it.

"But how can they treat others?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Zheng Danni look for the answer in the book, "Once you drink or take a sip of their blood.. Every poison or illness, can be cured by the red lotus person. But the red lotus person cannot bring a dead back to life." She said and Wang Yi suddenly became anxious.

"Where I can find that person?" Wang Yi asked and Zheng Danni didn't find the answer because the other pages was left blank.

"The answer your looking for is not here... I told you, the book is still uncomplete." She said and Wang Yi was furious to hear that, "I need that person!" She suddenly shout and Zheng Danni was surprised.

Yuan Yiqi immediately calm her and say, "Calm down.. She already give the answers, we can't do anything about it." She whisper and Wang Yi slowly calm down.

"Sorry, Miss Zheng Danni but we need to leave." Yuan Yiqi said and Zheng Danni bow in front of them, "Thank you for visiting." She said but they just left and didn't say anything.

Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi ride the carriage together and go back to the palace, but Wang Yi is still furious and seems angry. Liu Qianqian saw her so she approach her and say, "Your majesty, princess Zhou is already awake." She said and by hearing that makes Wang Yi to be more angry.

Wang Yi rush to Zhou Shiyu's room and suddenly strangle her neck.

"Tell me! Tell me everything you knew about the red lotus!!" Wang Yi shout in anger and Yuan Yiqi and Liu Qianqian immediately stop her.

"Y-your! Hmm! Majesty! I-I! Can't breath!!" Zhou Shiyu gather her strength to say those words but Wang Yi can't even control her anger.

---

Chapter 17 ends