Chapter 10

Palace

Wang Yi gently put Zhou Shiyu's head in the pillow and say, "I don't want to talk about what happened.. Just take care of her, maid Ji." Wang Yi said and maid Ji bow at her, "Yes, your majesty."

Wang Yi take her shoes off and arrange the blanket for Zhou Shiyu.

"Mother!!" Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi coldly turn around, "I'm going." She said and leave Zhou Shiyu's room.

The door close and Wang Yi stop a step.

"Why does it look like she's not a bad person?" The words that bother her mind, but instead of thinking about it, she shook her head and leave the place.

(Back to Liu Qianqian and Zhang Yueming)

"Sister Qianqian, aren't you sleepy?" Zhang Yueming asked and sit beside her, "I can't sleep.. Maybe it's because I had enough sleep this afternoon." She said and Zhang Yueming show a faint smile.

"My sister always hum me a song if I can't sleep at night." Zhang Yueming said and Liu Qianqian show a normal expression.

"Really? She's a good sister." Liu Qianqian said and sigh deeply, Zhang Yueming put her head in her upper chest and Liu Qianqian was a bit surprised.

"What are you doing?" Liu Qianqian asked, "I'll hum for you, so you can sleep." She said and Zhang Yueming started humming.

Liu Qianqian didn't get to say anything and just show a smirk, she close her eyes and seems relax while listening to Zhang Yueming's hum and her heartbeat.

"Why does this kid is so good at me?" The words that ran in Liu Qianqian mind and didn't notice that she slowly fall asleep.

Morning

Zhou Shiyu wake up in her bed and seems having a headache, maid Ji arrive and pass a medicine and a water to her.

"Thank you." Zhou Shiyu said as she accept the medicine and the water, she swallow the medicine and drink the water and after that she say, "What happened? How did I came back here?" She asked and give the cup back to maid Ji.

"The emperor take you back here." She said and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that.

"What?! How?!"

"He just arrive and saw you drunk, you even talk things about him last night." Maid Ji explain and memories suddenly came back in Zhou Shiyu's head.

~•Flashback•~

"Hey! Just let me go! I can walk on my own!!" Zhou Shiyu said and keep pushing Wang Yi, "Princess Zhou, please don't push me!" Wang Yi said and seems problematic.

Zhou Shiyu tug her ear and Wang Yi was a bit shock, "Ouch." Wang Yi said with a calm voice.

"You know! I'm older than you! So, you do what I will say!!" Zhou Shiyu said with a drunk expression and seems her eyes are really sleepy.

"Princess Zhou, please be formal." Maid Ji try to make her calm but Zhou Shiyu shook her head and say, "Why you're so cold?! You don't even talk to me! What do you think of yourself, a stone?!" Zhou Shiyu said and maid Ji seems problematic about her behavior.

Wang Yi gently put her hand away and Zhou Shiyu suddenly vomit, maid Ji immediately assist her.

Then Zhou Shiyu lie down in the ground, "Princess, please be formal!" Maid Ji try to wake her but Zhou Shiyu fall asleep.

Wang Yi suddenly carry her and say, "I'm taking her back now."

~•End of Flashback•~

Zhou Shiyu is so disappointed at herself after she remember what she did last night.

"I have to apologize!" Zhou Shiyu immediately get up and change her clothes.

Palace

Wang Yi is walking with Yuan Yiqi.

"Brother Qi, remember we like to play here?" She said and show a faint smile, "I remember your majesty.. We use to chase each other and even paint." Yuan Yiqi said and Wang Yi smile widely after she heard that.

"Your majesty!" Zhou Shiyu said with a worried expression and Wang Yi coldly look at her.

Zhou Shiyu approach her and gasp in front of Wang Yi, "What do you ne-?" Wang Yi didn't get to finish when Zhou Shiyu interject her finger to Wang Yi's lips.

Yuan Yiqi and maid Ji was so shock to see that, especially Wang Yi.

Zhou Shiyu calm herself and then look at Wang Yi directly in the eyes, Wang Yi was so shock to see her face shining and bright.

"I'm sorry." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi wake up in her senses.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for last night." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi knew what she meant, she coldly turn around and say, "It's alright... But next time please don't do that behavior again." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times.

"Yes, your majesty." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi looked at her and say, "Call me Yi Yi." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu was surprised.

"You can call me Yi Yi, since you're older than me... And besides you have the rights because you're my wife." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu's eyes widen.

She never know that Wang Yi also have a good and kind side.

"Sister!!"

Zhou Shiyu turn around and saw that it was Zhang Yueming.

Zhang Yueming ran towards her and embrace her, "Sister!! I missed you!!" Zhang Yueming said and smile widely.

Everyone was so shock to see Zhang Yueming embracing Zhou Shiyu in front of the emperor.

Liu Qianqian don't know how to react and Wang Yi show a serious expression.

---

Chapter 10 ends.