Chapter 46 : Let me give myself to you

2 days later

Zhou Shiyu woke up in the night, she can feel the pain every where in her body. Wang Yi arrived and saw her, "Sister?"

"Yi Yi? What happened?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi helped her to sit down, "Sister, I'm sorry." Wang Yi said and frown.

"Why?" Zhou Shiyu asked her, "I was late, I should've go with you, but I didn't. I thought that calling the two Zhang princesses will protect you but I was wrong." Wang Yi explained things, Zhou Shiyu just smiled and kiss her forehead.

"Yi Yi, everything is fine. I am fine, no need to say sorry." She said and directly looked at Wang Yi in her eyes, Wang Yi then embrace her. "I promise that emperor Zhang won't hurt you again." She said and then Zhou Shiyu blushed deeply.

Zhou Shiyu looked at Wang Yi and suddenly kiss her lips, Wang Yi was so shocked about it that her eyes widened.

Zhou Shiyu realized what she did, she was so shock, "Err, ahm. Look, it's not what you think! Ahm, what am I thinking? Hahaha," Zhou Shiyu tried to make excuses, but Wang Yi kiss her back.

Wang Yi deepen the kiss, Zhou Shiyu suddenly wrap her arms around her neck, then Wang Yi lay her down gently into the bed.

"Wang Yi?"

"Don't be afraid... I won't hurt you." She said and Zhou Shiyu touch her cheek, "I am just afraid..." She said.

Wang Yi kiss her forehead, "While I am alive, you don't need to be afraid." She said and kiss Zhou Shiyu again.

Zhou Shiyu resist, "My father will be your enemy if you don't punish me."

"I don't care, as long as you're safe."

"But... But I'm afraid that they might hurt you..!" Zhou Shiyu can't stop her tears to fall, Wang Yi gently wipe it off of her face. "You don't need to worry.... Sister, Zhou.. I want to say this. I love you." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu suddenly burst into tears.

"I don't deserve your love." She said and Wang Yi kiss her again, "No matter what you did, no matter what your gender is, I love you." She said and Zhou Shiyu kiss her.

"Let me give myself to you."

The fire in the candles suddenly died, the room got darker, the atmosphere is cold but Wang Yi can feel the heat of their bodies.

Zhou Shiyu gasp, panting and sweating. Wang Yi is focused, she's worried that Zhou Shiyu might get hurt, so she's gentle.

"Hmm! Yi Yi, I'm still scared." Zhou Shiyu uttered as she moan slowly and hug tightly to Wang Yi. "You're mine, and I am yours. No one will change that." She said and bit Zhou Shiyu's shoulder.

The scent of the red lotus, it makes Wang Yi to be more addicted of her scent. She want that scent to be hers. All to her...

Wang Yi is indeed greedy, but she's only greedy when it comes to Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu endure the pain, and just focus on the pleasure.

"Agh! Yi Yi!" Zhou Shiyu's voice sounds like a little prey that's begging for it's life, Wang Yi is being distracted, so she didn't make things hard for Zhou Shiyu.

"Yi Yi, I think something is coming out of it!" Zhou Shiyu kept on panting, but Wang Yi continued. Until she felt something thick in her hands, it's hot and sticky.

Zhou Shiyu suddenly passed out in her arms, Wang Yi gently took her fingers out and kiss her forehead. She then lay down beside Zhou Shiyu and kiss her lips.

---

Chapter 46 ends