Chapter 24 : Let me help you

Yuan Yiqi pass a letter to Wang Yi and say, "It's a message from the Zhang kingdom." She said and Wang Yi coldly open the letter and show a cold expression after reading it.

"The Zhang kingdom wants a competition for fun only..." She said and Wang Yi still didn't show any expression and say, "Then let them have this competition, emperor Zhang seems planning something." She said and Yuan Yiqi knew it.

"Yeah. I'm always ready to fight." She said and Wang Yi directly look at her, "No fight until they never made the first move." She said and Yuan Yiqi understand.

Then, Shen Mengyao enter and say, "Greetings to his majesty and to prince Qi." She said and Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi show a faint smile after seeing her.

"Why are you here, lady Yao?" Wang Yi normally asked, "I'm here just to talk to prince Qi, your majesty. If you don't mind?" She shyly asked and Wang Yi smile widely and nod multiple times.

"You can have my brother." She said and Shen Mengyao was so happy to hear that, "Let's go." Yuan Yiqi said and leave the Emperor's chamber with Shen Mengyao.

Wang Yi became silent after they leave and continue to read the book of red lotus.

"Your majesty! Princess Zhou is here!" The eunuch announced outside the door and Wang Yi suddenly show a serious expression after hearing that, "Let her in!"

"Yes, your majesty!" The eunuch obey and the guards open the door of the room and let Zhou Shiyu enter.

"Why are you here?" Wang Yi sudden asked her.

The door suddenly close and Zhou Shiyu felt so nervous that she can only hide it by showing a serious expression towards Wang Yi.

"I'm here to say that I'm going to help you." She said and Wang Yi was a bit surprised to hear that, "Help me of what?" Wang Yi asked.

"I'll help to find the red lotus for you."

By hearing that makes Wang Yi to be so shock, "Tell me, what on earth do you want?!" Wang Yi angrily shout in front of her, and Zhou Shiyu chose to stay calm.

"My conscience won't let me sleep so let me help you." She said and Wang Yi bitterly chuckles in front of her and throw the book in front of her.

Zhou Shiyu knew that she really hate her that much.

"I don't know what I did for you to hate me like this-." She didn't get to finish when Wang Yi say, "I hate you for being such a good liar!! You gave me the book of red lotus but it didn't help me at all!!" She shout and approach her angrily.

Zhou Shiyu can only move backwards but Wang Yi grab her arm and show her angry expression in front of her.

Zhou Shiyu sigh deeply and say, "Fine! But let me help you! Give me three days." She said and Wang Yi shook her head.

"Stop lying to me?"

"I'm not! I'm willing to help your mother!"

Wang Yi calm herself and let go of her, she look away and say, "Fine.. I'm giving you two days. If you don't find an antidote for my mother then stop expecting what I can do once your sister Mingzi came back." She said and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that.

"How'd you know that she's coming?"

Wang Yi look at her and say, "The Zhang kingdom send a letter, they wanted a competition tomorrow. Make sure that you'll be prepared once I hurt her." She said and Zhou Shiyu slap her.

"Stop threatening me by involving my sister here! You don't know how many times she have to sacrifice herself just to saved me!!" She said and Wang Yi just smile bitterly and say, "Yeah.. I don't know everything about you, but you can't blame me if I can't trust you."

By hearing that makes Zhou Shiyu to be a little dumbfounded.

She knew it... Wang Yi would end up hating her.

She wanted to cry but she stop herself and clenched a fist in her hand, "Fine. Don't trust me, but if you touch my sister. You never want me to kill you." She said and Wang Yi was a bit surprised to hear that.

"Right. We can kill each other in this room." She said and Zhou Shiyu is getting more anxious when Wang Yi slowly take a step towards her.

"I can stab you and you can stab me. We can stab each other." She said with a cold voice and a cold expression.

But when Wang Yi point the dagger in her neck, Zhou Shiyu didn't get to stop her tears to fall. Wang Yi wake in her senses, she was dumbfounded when she saw her tear fall down in her left eye.

"You can kill me but not my sister.. Wang Yi, we both hid a deadly secrets." She said and Wang Yi throw the dagger away and started to feeling guilty.

"Leave me alone.. Do what you want!" She said and make herself calm down.

Zhou Shiyu wipe her tears and run away after their conversation.

Wang Yi look at her hands and say, "I'm not my father... I'm not him!!" She suddenly shout and throw all the things in the top of her table.

The guards panicked and they immediately enter the Emperor's chamber, but they saw Wang Yi. Ruining everything in the room.

"Get out!!" She shout and the guards immediately obey her.

They go out and close the door.

Wang Yi cry and regret everything, she doesn't want to end up like her father. But she clearly knew to herself that she's becoming one.

"I'm not!! I am not him!!" She keep shouting and throw all the books in the bookshelf.

Yuan Yiqi enter and saw Wang Yi, she immediately embrace her and make her calm down.

"Please! Calm down, Wang Yi!!" Yuan Yiqi said and Wang Yi keep on crying.

Liu Qianqian enter and was a bit panic when she saw Wang Yi in that state, "What happened?" She asked and make Wang Yi calm down.

"No! I'm not my father!" Wang Yi keep on crying.

Liu Qianqian and Yuan Yiqi realize what's happening to her.

"You're not... Stop!" Yuan Yiqi said and embrace her tight, "Is this all about princess Zhou?" Liu Qianqian asked and Wang Yi nod multiple times.

"Yi Yi, just ignore her... You don't need to be your father, just ignore her." She said and hold her hands, Wang Yi shook her head and keep on crying.

Liu Qianqian and Yuan Yiqi didn't say anything and make her calm down for a while.

---

Chapter 24 ends.