Chapter 30 : Save her

"I want another round."

"Stop! It's my turn!" Yuan Yiqi said but Wang Yi stop her and say, "It's okay... I'm willing to accept your challenge." She said and Yuan Yiqi was so shock to hear that.

"Yi Yi?"

"Let her." Wang Yi whisper to her.

Zhang Yueming pick up her wooden sword and face Wang Yi with an angry expression, Wang Yi stay calm and she clearly can see in her eyes that she's really angry.

"I don't know why you always protect her?" Wang Yi said to her and Zhang Yueming smile bitterly, "She's my sister. And you don't have the right to hurt her!" She said and attack Wang Yi.

But this time, Wang Yi seems knew her moves. She dodge and hit her shoulder, Zhang Yueming didn't surrender and keep on attacking Wang Yi.

"Stop them! He's hurting my sister!" Zhang Xin shout at Yuzhuo but Yuzhuo completely knew that she can't do anything about it.

Zhang Yueming suddenly hit Wang Yi's hand and she almost let go of the sword, this time, Wang Yi change her expression and seems like she won't go easy this time.

(Back to Zhou Shiyu)

"Maid Ji, have you finish copying?" Zhou Shiyu asked while reading some books, "I am... And it's so hard!" She complain and Zhou Shiyu just chuckles.

"I know... It will be hard but when you get it, you feel like it's easy for you to write and read." She said and open another pages.

"Princess, I need to go... I still have some work to do." She said and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times.

"Come back here at night because you'll continue to study with me." She said and maid Ji smile widely and bow, "Yes, princess." She said and go out of the room.

Zhou Shiyu close her book and check her wound in her arm, she saw that the bandage doesn't have blood. "Maybe it's healing." She said and hide it under her long sleeve.

Zhou Shiyu stand up and go to her bookshelf and check a new book, "Oh, Wang Yi wrote this one." She said and open it.

"Life is always painful, but you need to keep on going."

Zhou Shiyu read a few words and found that it seems interesting to read the book.

She go back in her desk and sit down while keep on reading the book.

"A messenger, your highness!" The eunuch announced outside her door and Zhou Shiyu was puzzled about it, "Did Mingzi send any letters?" She asked herself and stand up.

"Let him in!" Zhou Shiyu order.

The door open and the messenger enter her chamber and bow in front of her, "Greetings to princess Zhou." He said and Zhou Shiyu was still confused.

"Why are you here?" She asked and the messenger get the letter in her pocket and pass it to her politely, Zhou Shiyu take the letter and open it.

"The emperor of Wang kingdom will die, if you still wanted to see him. You better save him."

Zhou Shiyu was so shock to read the letter, "Who send this?" She asked and keep finding the person's name in the letter.

The messenger himself don't know, "I don't know your highness... Someone gave it to me and I saw that it was for you so I came here.. I gave it to you." He said and seems nervous.

Zhou Shiyu was anxious and doesn't have a choice but to run outside, the servants was alarmed and immediately stop her.

"Your highness, you can't run! The stairs is dangerous." The eunuch said but Zhou Shiyu didn't believe them, "His majesty need me! I need to save him!" Zhou Shiyu shout at them.

But the servants didn't believe her and stop her to run away.

"Look! Someone faint!!" She point away and the servants was distracted, by that, Zhou Shiyu take the chance and run away.

"Your highness!!" The servants was so worried that they let the guards chase her.

Zhou Shiyu go downstairs and keep on running.

Zhang Yueming was about to attack again, but Wang Yi hit her belly and hit her hand. Zhang Yueming accidentally let go of the wooden sword again, then Wang Yi hit her knee that made her to kneel in front of Wang Yi.

Then Wang Yi point the wooden sword in her throat and say, "Do you still want another round?" She calmly asked and Zhang Yueming knew that she completely lost.

She bow and shook her head, "I accept defeat your majesty." She said and Wang Yi coldly nod and let go of the wooden sword.

The place was filled with silence and it seems awkward for everyone.

"Give his majesty an applause!!" Yuan Yiqi break the silence and clap with everyone, Wang Yi sigh deeply and relax herself.

Fei Qinyuan saw a man from a far that was already in his spot and was holding a bow and arrow that seems like ready to shoot.

Fei Qinyuan smile widely and prepare herself to run towards Wang Yi.

But Zhou Shiyu came and shout, "Yi Yi!!" By that, everyone caught her attention, even Wang Yi.

Zhou Shiyu saw the man and by that, her world stop in a seconds.

She look at Wang Yi and run towards her, then the man suddenly let go of the arrow.

And everyone was so shock when someone was shot by the arrow.

---

Chapter 30 ends