Chapter 50

Wang Yi breathe deeply, and look at Zhou Shiyu. They saw emperor Zhang fighting with her two daughters, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao were helping them defeat emperor Zhang.

"Wang Yi."

Wang Yi looked at Zhou Shiyu, "I'm sorry, I didn't get to give you a formal wedding that you deserve." She said and groan, "I don't need it, just stay with me..." Zhou Shiyu kept on crying.

"You promise me never hurt yourself just to heal others, okay?"

"Not until I heal you!!"

Wang Yi wiped the tears in her cheeks, "No.. I won't accept your healing if it's meant you're hurting yourself." She said and Zhou Shiyu continue crying.

"Help your siblings get through this.. I know I can no longer— Arg!!" Wang Yi groan so much from the pain and made Zhou Shiyu cry so much.

"Please don't leave me alone!"

"Zhou Zhou, let me do something first." Liu Qianqian said, but she shook her head and disagree, "Please sister Qianqian. Let me do something for Yi Yi!" She said, and Liu Qianqian looked at Wang Yi who looked at her in disagreement.

"I'm afraid not, your highness. It's an order from his majesty."

Zhou Shiyu continue to cry, then she suddenly saw a sharp stone and just get it. She intentionally cut her palm by it, and let it bleed. She let the blood drop in Wang Yi's wound but it seems like it's not working. "No! It can't be! I am the red lotus, I can heal you!!" She said and cut it more but it seems like it's not working.

Liu Qianqian can't help her tears to fall and finally, Zhang Xin and Zhang Yueming defeated their father.

They slowly walked towards Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu and they saw that Wang Yi is dying while Zhou Shiyu kept on crying.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao didn't help it but cry in front of Wang Yi. Zhang Yueming and Zhang Xin bow and show a sign of respect.

"Wang Yi, please." Zhou Shiyu kiss her lips, deeply and affectionately. Wang Yi knew that Zhou Shiyu don't want to let her go, but she can only let the last tear fall down from her left eye.

Wang Yi's grasp in Zhou Shiyu's hand suddenly loosen up when Wang Yi slowly closed her two eyes, Zhou Shiyu knew that she's dead but still can't let her go.

General Lin and Nong Yanping walk towards them, "Did I hear it right? Your highness, you're a red lotus?" She asked and Zhang Yueming looked at her and point her sword to her.

"And what are you going to do now?!" Zhang Yueming is very angry. But Lin Shuqing bow, "I am Lin Shuqing. I am her highness's cousin from the southern village of Zhou and to the western clan of ZhouLin." She introduced herself, Zhou Shiyu and everyone was so shock to hear that.

"What?"

"Your majesty.. The day emperor Zhang invade and massacre the southern vilage of Zhou, I escaped and made my own fate in the kingdom of Wang.. I am also a red lotus, just like auntie, your mother... And I became human after I sacrificed it for the person I loved." She said and Nong Yanping was amazed by Lin Shuqing's courage to show off her true identity.

"I forgot to write it to the other page of the red lotus book. And the last secret to bring the emperor back to life is to risk your life for him." She said, and Zhang Yueming was so shock to hear that.

"But sister—"

"Tell me how?!" Zhou Shiyu is clearly determined about it.

"Only the red lotus' true love can save the emperor and yourself." Lin Shuqing hand the golden dagger and Zhou Shiyu accepted it without hesitation.

"This is a bad idea, Zhou Zhou!" Shen Mengyao said but then Yuan Yiqi stop her and say, "We can't decide for her, sister Yao Yao."

Shen Mengyao continue to cry and hug Yuan Yiqi.

Zhou Shiyu looked at the cold face of Wang Yi and then kiss her forehead, "If this don't work, I'm glad that I die with her side." She said.

And everyone bowed at them, even Liu Qianqian, Nong Yanping and Lin Shuqing.

Zhou Shiyu kiss Wang Yi and then stab herself in the heart, Zhou Shiyu groaned and everyone didn't do anything for the last time.

After 1 minute of silence, Lin Shuqing look at them and suddenly show a gentle smile.

The golden dagger suddenly vanish in the wind, and Wang Yi open her eyes. "Yi Yi?" Zhou Shiyu was shocked.

"What happened?" She asked, then Zhou Shiyu checked herself, she check her chest and saw that there's no wound. Wang Yi saw that the red lotus mark is slowly fading.

"What did you do?" Wang Yi asked her, "I sacrificed being a red lotus." She said, and Wang Yi smiled and kiss her again. And then put her forehead to her forehead.

"It'll be the last time you'll hurt yourself, princess." She said, and Zhou Shiyu nodded and smile widely, "I am my king."

Wang Yi took out the jade ring and show it to her, "For the last time... Will you marry me?" She said, then Zhou Shiyu smiled widely and embrace her tightly, "I do."Zhou Shiyu agreed.

Both of them kissed each other and after  three days, the marriage was held and everyone, even the people of Wang state was very happy for the both of them.

Lin Shuqing and Nong Yanping also get married after a few months when Wang Yi approved the same sex marriage in their country, and expanded it to the Zhang state.

Zhang Xin and Yuzhuo, get married after Zhang Xin became the emperor of the Zhang kingdom. While Zhang Yueming and Liu Qianqian is still lovers.

Then for Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao, they're both hid their feelings and seems like there's no chance. But not that day.

In the garden, Yuan Yiqi hold a flower and then walk towards Shen Mengyao. "Lady Yao. Can I possibly give you a flower?" She asked, Shen Mengyao smirk and chuckled gently, "Why would you ask that prince Qi? Of course, you can." She said.

Then Yuan Yiqi hand over the flower, and sat beside her, "I wanted to say one thing to you...."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Sister, I like you." Yuan Yiqi said, and suddenly. Shen Mengyao blushed deeply and pull Yuan Yiqi's belt and kiss her.

And for so long, they finally got their happy ending.

---

THE END