Chapter 16

"Sister Zhou?"

Zhou Shiyu don't know how to react in her sudden situation, but she get to point her finger at Wang Yi and say, "You're a woman?" She hesitate to asked her and seems a bit scared.

She saw how sharp is the sword in Wang Yi's hand.

Wang Yi pull her and throw her to the bed, Zhou Shiyu was surprised about it. Wang Yi angrily put the sword in her neck and say, "If you say what you saw to anyone, I'll surely get you kill." She said and Zhou Shiyu was scared.

"I won't... Believe me." She said and look at Wang Yi with a wet eyes, Wang Yi suddenly calm down when she saw Zhou Shiyu in that expression.

"Why are you here?" She asked, "I just wanted to ask you about what happened last night... I'm sorry for entering without your permission." She said and started to cry in front of her.

Wang Yi put the sword away from her neck and say, "Okay, I won't hurt you... But if you try to let this secret out, then I'll make sure to kill you and your sister." She said and Zhou Shiyu kneel in front of her.

"Please don't hurt Mingzi! She's young and have so many dreams to do, please don't take that away from her!" Zhou Shiyu keep on begging and Wang Yi suddenly felt a little soften inside her heart from looking at her pathetic face.

"I won't do anything that will harm you if you promise to not let the secret out." She said and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times, "I promise! No one will never know except you and me!" She said and keep on crying.

Wang Yi assist her to stand up and wipe her tears, "Stop crying.. Your father is coming and I don't want him to think that I hurt you." She said and Zhou Shiyu immediately wipe her tears away.

"Go out and wait me outside." She said and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times at her.

Zhou Shiyu go out and act like nothing happened inside, Wang Yi felt so anxious about what happened, now someone discovered her secret and she don't know what to do about it.

In the imperial palace

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu enter and everyone bow at them, Zhang emperor approach and bow at her, "Greetings to the emperor of Wang." He said and Wang Yi also bow at him, "Greetings to the emperor of Zhang." She said and emperor Zhang smile.

"It's nice to meet you, your majesty... Everyone really said the truth that the emperor of Wang kingdom have a handsome face that every girl wanted." He said and chuckles in front of her, but Wang Yi coldly look at him and say, "Thank you for the praise your majesty... I was also blessed to have your daughter." Wang Yi said and emperor Zhang show an annoyed expression when he notice Zhou Shiyu.

"Let's have a sit and enjoy this wonderful night." Wang Yi said and emperor Zhang agree to her.

Zhang Xin suddenly arrive and bow, "Sorry if I'm late, your majesty." She apologized and Wang Yi nod, "Please rise... You just came at the right time." She said and Zhang Xin obey her.

"Please sit down." Wang Yi said and Zhang Xin go and sit beside Zhang Yueming.

"Your majesty, that's my daughter Zhang Xin... She's great at archery and also great at horse riding, same for my daughter Yueming." He said and smile widely, but Wang Yi knew that he didn't praise Zhou Shiyu who is listening to their conversations and was sat down beside Wang Yi.

Wang Yi did not respond and just listen and watch to the performance of the dancers and musicians.

Zhou Shiyu was also silent and Wang Yi notice that she's trembling and just relaxing herself beside her, but she hesitate to calm her because of what happened.

Wang Yi ignore her and just watch the dancers and musicians.

"What should I do? Princess Zhou knew that I am a woman." The words that bother her head and her face was clearly anxious all of a sudden, Wang Yi pour a wine in her cup and suddenly drink it.

Yuan Yiqi notice her but she can't walk to her and make her calm down, because it will be disrespectful to the eyes of others. Especially to the prime ministers who doesn't know anything but to brag about their wealth and success.

Shen Mengyao hold her hand and Yuan Yiqi look at her directly in the eye, "Prince Qi. Are you okay?" She asked and Yuan Yiqi nod multiple times and calmly drink her wine.

Shen Mengyao knew something is wrong to her.

Zhou Shiyu suddenly felt her chest is aching, she tried to hide it but the pain is slowly getting worse. Wang Yi notice so she panicked a bit, "Princess Zhou, are you okay?" She asked and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times.

Zhang Yueming notice that she's in pain, she was about to stand up but Zhang Xin who sat beside her, stop her in one pull.

"Don't go. Father is watching." She said and Zhang Yueming just sit down and pretend like she didn't see anything, she wanted to approach her but emperor Zhang's eyes seems a little bit furious.

"Princess Zhou, are you alright?" Wang Yi asked and Zhou Shiyu seems a bit dizzy, "Medicine!!" She groan and hold tight in her chest.

Liu Qianqiam approach and say, "What's wrong?" She asked and check her condition.

"Your majesty, you need to return her to her room. Her pulse is getting weak, we need to treat her." She said and Wang Yi nod multiple times and assist her to walk.

"Let's go.. Emperor Zhang, sorry for this sudden rudeness but I need to take her back." She said and emperor Zhang just smile widely, "No problem to me, your majesty." He said and bow.

Wang Yi leave the place but the celebration is still continue.

Emperor Zhang drank the wine with distress in his mind and he felt so angry about what happened.

"Stupid Zhou Shiyu!! Why I can't just get rid of you!" He whisper to himself and Zhang Yueming and Zhang Xin notice that but acted like they did not see anything.

"See that? If you help her, father will be more angry at you." Zhang Xin said and Zhang Yueming stay silent.

---

Chapter 16