Chapter 39

Wang Yi open her eyes, and saw that Zhou Shiyu is asleep so peacefully. She touch her forehead and realize that her fever is gone and knowing that gives assurance to Wang Yi.

Zhou Shiyu suddenly whimper but she open her eyes and realize that the distance of their faces is very close to each other.

"Yi Yi?" Zhou Shiyu uttered in a weak voice.

"What? You're hungry?" Wang Yi asked her, then Zhou Shiyu shook her head and continue to close her eyes, "Can we stay like this?" She said and hug Wang Yi.

"Okay, I also don't mind." Wang Yi said and didn't notice that she is smiling.

(Back to Fei Qinyuan)

"What?!! That Zhou Shiyu is alive?!!" She was shocked to know Zhou Shiyu is alive and knowing it makes her really angry.

"Why she didn't die?!"

"Lady Yuan, what should we do?" The assassin asked, "Leave her, my goal is only his majesty, Wang Yi. And I should only focus on him, not to that Zhou Shiyu!" She said and calm herself down.

Fei Qinyuan get to think of an idea of how she be able to get close to Wang Yi.

(Back to Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu)

Liu Qianqian enter and saw Wang Yi, combing Zhou Shiyu's hair.

"Oh? Your majesty." Liu Qianqian bow and greet her, "Sister, there's no other people here. Why are you being formal?" Wang Yi asked and then put a hairpin in Zhou Shiyu's hair.

"Well, it's a respect for you as the emperor—"

"No need for that.. It's fine." Wang Yi said and look at Zhou Shiyu who is showing a faint smile.

"Well, I'm here to tell you that princess Zhou need a bath." She said and Wang Yi look at her, "For what?" Wang Yi asked her.

"Since the fever is gone, she need a hot bath. But make sure that she will not be soaked in the water for too long." She remind and Wang Yi nodded at her.

"Sister, please order the servants to prepare a hot bath for princess Zhou." She said and Liu Qianqian nod multiple times and went out of the room.

Wang Yi look at Zhou Shiyu and say, "Let's go?" She said and Zhou Shiyu nod and slowly stand up, then Wang Yi assist her.

A few minutes later, they arrive in the hot spring and Wang Yi took of her shoes including Zhou Shiyu's shoes and socks.

Then she assist her to go down in the water.

"Sister? Are you okay?" Wang Yi asked her and Zhou Shiyu nod and smile, "I'm fine, don't worry... But where is Mingzi?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi assist her to sit down in the water.

"She's in her room." Wang Yi said and sat down beside her and put her head in her shoulder.

"Yi Yi, are you really fine taking care of me?" Zhou Shiyu asked her, "I am. And please stop thinking about it, I will take care of you until you recover." She said and Zhou Shiyu sigh in relief after hearing that.

"I'm lucky that I found a new friend." She said and Wang Yi remembered the agreement between the Wang and Zhang kingdom.

It was that, they wanted Zhou Shiyu to fall to their trap but Wang Yi doubt that she's a bad person.

"I need to investigate first." The words that running to her mind and seems so serious about it.

She doesn't want to hurt Zhou Shiyu, Wang Yi can feel that she's innocent because Zhou Shiyu is always gentle to her so she doubt that she's the enemy.

"Sister Zhou, are you okay?" Wang Yi asked again, "Hmmm." Zhou Shiyu nod and Wang Yi sigh.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao is looking from afar but both of them are clearly jealous of them, "Hai, I wish I have someone who will do that to me." Shen Mengyao said and Yuan Yiqi chuckles.

"I also wish for it." She said and Shen Mengyao lean her face close to her and say, "How about we try it, Prince Qi?" She said and hearing that makes Yuan Yiqi to be in pure shock that cause her to blush deeply.

"No! Sorry! But I need to go!" Yuan Yiqi immediately left and Shen Mengyao think that she is adorable and she also think that she can tease her.

And thinking about it makes her to smile widely.

---

Chapter 39 ends

Another update for sqhy readers and fans, luv u all 🥰🥰