Chapter 7

Zhang Yueming arrive at the gate of Wang kingdom, the guards stop her carriage and say, "Who are you?" He asked and Zhang Yueming show a letter to him.

The guard accept it and read it, and he was so shock to know who she is.

"Open the gate!!!" He shout and the guards inside also open the gate.

"Your highness, are you really sure that you're already fine?" Servant Guo asked and Zhang Yueming show a faint smile and nod at him, "I'm already fine. I wanted to visit my sister Zhou Zhou, but father gave me a limit so I'll stay for 3 days." She said and keep looking at a book.

(Back to Wang Yi)

Wang Yi enter a room and saw no one inside, she take two step and stop. And then, a woman just gently rub her both shoulders and say, "My lord, are you trying to have fun?" She said and Wang Yi coldly shook her head.

"I'm here to find something." She said with a cold voice and a cold expression and then look at the woman.

"What is it?" She said and Wang Yi saw that there's no lotus pattern in her skin.

She shook her head and coldly look away, "I'm leaving." She said and go out of the room.

She go downstairs and Yuan Yiqi approach her and say, "I already check.. None of them have the lotus pattern." She said and Wang Yi coldly nod at her.

Then Wang Yi suddenly notice that Liu Qianqian isn't coming back so she say, "Where's sister Qianqian?" She asked and Yuan Yiqi shrug her shoulders.

They didn't know that Liu Qianqian is in a room and getting more nervous because of the three women who keep touching her shoulders and face.

"My lord, you really have a nice face."

"Why you always don't come to the brothel to have fun?"

"You have long fingers."

They keep talking and Liu Qianqian don't know what to say, and then a woman just pour a wine in a cup and give it to her, "Drink.. This wine is the best." She said and Liu Qianqian shyly accept it and drink it.

But she didn't knew that it was a strong wine.

She put the cup down in the table and felt a little dizzy, the woman pour another wine in the cup and give it to her. Liu Qianqian accept it without hesitating and drink it without even thinking, it seems like that the women beside her is putting medicine in the wine that make her felt dizzy.

"I know this.. It's a medicine.. I should leave now." She said and try to stand up.

The girls wanted her to stay but Liu Qianqian didn't go back, instead of going to the front door, she go to the window and breath deeply.

And then, Zhang Yueming's carriage suddenly stop.

"What happened?" She asked the coachman, "Princess, something wrong with the tires." He said and Zhang Yueming sigh deeply.

"Okay.. I'll just walk." She said and go out, "Are you sure, princess?" Servant Guo asked and Zhang Yueming nod and go out of the carriage.

Then she saw that they stop in front of the brothel house, at first Zhang Yueming don't know where to go, until she saw so many people gathering in one place.

"Hey, what's happening?" She asked a commoner.

"A nobleman is going to jump in the window, they said that he's drunk." A girl said and run to the place, Zhang Yueming think of taking a look.

She go to the place and saw Liu Qianqian in the window, the women are stopping her but she don't want.

"I won't! Let go of me!!" Liu Qianqian shout and can't even look straight, "My lord, it's dangerous! Please!" The women keep begging at her.

Until Liu Qianqian lost balance and fall down, Zhang Yueming immediately run and catch her. Liu Qianqian look at her face but she only see blur.

"My lord, are you alright?" Zhang Yueming asked and Liu Qianqian smile widely and say, "Such a beauty." She said and suddenly fall asleep.

Liu Qianqian didn't say anything and just carry her.

She walk away and servant Guo run towards her and say, "Your highness, where have you been?! I'm worried!" He said and notice Liu Qianqian, "He is?" He asked and point at Liu Qianqian.

"I don't know who he is, but find a nearby hotel." She said and servant Guo bow and walk away to find a nearby hotel.

A few minutes later, Zhang Yueming enter the hotel room and immediately put Liu Qianqian down in the bed. She gently put her head in the pillow and start undressing her clothes.

And there, she found out that Liu Qianqian is not a guy... But a woman.

Zhang Yueming close the door and immediately put her clothes back, "Why would a woman like you disguise as a guy?" She asked and Liu Qianqian stay asleep.

Zhang Yueming stand up but Liu Qianqian suddenly grab her hand and say, "Stay here." She said and Zhang Yueming don't know what to say.

"Please." Liu Qianqian added.

Zhang Yueming saw that Liu Qianqian won't let go of her hand, so she just sit down beside her and say, "Fine... I'm staying beside you." She said and show a faint smile.

After that, Liu Qianqian didn't say anything.

---

Chapter 7 ends.