Chapter 21

In the palace

"Greetings to your majesty." General Fei greet Wang Yi and Wang Yi just show a cold expression, "Please rise, general Fei." She said and general Fei obey her.

He stand up and say, "Thank you, your majesty."

"I'm glad that you're safe after you fought in the war... I really appreciate your hard work for this kingdom." She said and general Fei smile widely, "Thank you, your majesty... And there's also someone who wanted to see you." He said and Wang Yi was puzzled about it.

Then a girl enter and was wearing an expensive dress, Wang Yi wasn't even surprised at all. She continue to show a cold expression and didn't even show a single smile in her lips after seeing the girl who just arrived.

The girl bow and say, "Greetings to his majesty... I am Fei Qinyuan, your childhood best friend." She said and Wang Yi coldly nod, "I remember." She said and Fei Qinyuan smile widely after hearing that.

"Please rise." Wang Yi said and keep showing a cold expression.

"What's the reason, why lady Fei visit here?" Wang Yi coldly asked her, "The only reason I have is to see the emperor." She uttered and Wang Yi look away.

"Please go back... Just visit later if I'm not busy anymore." Wang Yi coldly order her and Fei Qinyuan doesn't have a choice but to obey her.

She bow and say, "Yes."

She leave the imperial palace with general Fei and Wang Yi was already in distress.

(Back to Zhou Shiyu)

Zhou Shiyu is walking to go to her chamber but she saw Liu Qianqian so she approach her and say, "Physician Liu... Can I talk to you?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Liu Qianqian don't know what to say.

After a minute

They go to the pavilion and Liu Qianqian take a sip of her tea.

"Tell me. Who poisoned Wang Yi's mother?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Liu Qianqian hesitate to answer her question, so she look away and say, "I can't answer your question." She said.

Zhou Shiyu hold her hand and say, "Please! I'm willing to save Wang Yi's mother." She beg and Liu Qianqian sigh deeply and say, "It's her own father." She said and look so disappointed.

Zhou Shiyu was a bit shock to hear that, "What?"

"Why are you doing this? You shouldn't get yourself involved to this, princess Zhou!" Liu Qianqian said and Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "My conscience will be my enemy if I don't help her."

"You still have conscience? I thought you're a criminal?"

"I know! But I know that I can save her." Zhou Shiyu defend herself.

"How? You even can't help yourself! How would you be able to do that if Wang Yi hates you?" She said and Zhou Shiyu show a frown expression and look away.

For Zhou Shiyu, everything that Liu Qianqian told her is the truth. Wang Yi hate her and she can't hide that fact.

"I know where I can find a person with red lotus. But don't say it to Wang Yi, let me do this on my own." She said and Liu Qianqian shook her head in disbelief, "How am I supposed to trust you?"

"Just let me do it... I'll help her mother to recover." She said and Liu Qianqian was left with no choice, "Fine. Do what you want."

Zhou Shiyu sigh deeply and stand up, "Thank you." She said and leave her alone in the pavilion, but Liu Qianqian was anxious. She was worried that Zhou Shiyu might betray her and by that, she'll also make Wang Yi to hate her.

"What did I just do?" She asked herself and sigh in disappointment.

Zhou Shiyu go back in her room and sit down in her chair and open a book, she wanted to distract herself from all the stress that's happening these days.

Maid Ji enter and say, "Your highness, a messenger give a letter." She said and pass the letter to Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu take the letter and open it.

"Thank you." She said and maid Ji bow and leave her room.

"Sister Zhou.. I came back safely here in Zhang kingdom. Don't worry about me, father wasn't suspicious about me at all... Wait for me because I'll do everything to come back in Wang kingdom."

Zhou Shiyu smile widely after reading Zhang Yueming's letter for her.

But she's still worried about her, "Mingzi... You shouldn't get yourself involved to my problems." She whisper to herself and can't help but to cry from thinking about it.

She remember Zhang Yueming smiling at her but everything will be impossible if Wang Yi find an evidence that can take her down.

Zhou Shiyu sigh and wipe the tears in her face.

She also wanted to write a letter for her, so she push herself to smile and wipe the tears in her eyes. After she wrote the letter, she fold the paper and put it down in the table.

"Just a little time.. Everything will be okay." She said to herself and breath deeply, she calm herself and try not think about the things that will make her stress.

Maid Ji are just outside and watching her from a far without her noticing it.

"Aiya! What should I do? Her highness is crying again." She said and seems problematic about it.

---

Chapter 21 ends