Chapter 6

Night

Wang Yi is in her room while reading some books about Zhou Shiyu of Zhang kingdom.

"She's older than me?" She asked herself and show a puzzled expression.

But a woman suddenly enter while wearing vulgar clothes, she bow and say, "Greetings to her majesty." She said but Wang Yi coldly look away and go to her bed.

The woman close the door and say, "My name is Si Zancuo. I am a gift from lord Ning." She said and Wang Yi coldly look at her and approach her.

"Really?" She coldly asked and the woman nod multiple times, Wang Yi watch every details of her body.

*Please don't take it the wrong thing.*

But she didn't find any single lotus pattern, "How about... I take this off?" She said and pull the tie of her clothe.

The clothe fall down in the floor, but Wang Yi didn't saw any single lotus pattern. Wang Yi sigh deeply and wear off the first layer of her clothes and cover it to the woman, she close her eyes and turn around.

"Leave." She said and show a disappointed expression, the woman bow and leave the room. Wang Yi sigh deeply and felt so angry about it.

Zhou Shiyu's room

Zhou Shiyu is sleeping peacefully, until she heard some footsteps outside the room that make her open her eyes. She look in the door and she saw some shadows walk around, Zhou Shiyu was surprised so she stand up and slowly approach the door.

She hesitate to open it, but she sigh deeply and open the door. But she didn't saw anyone outside, she just think that she's just thinking some things so she sigh in relief and close the door.

But when she turn around, a masked person suddenly point a dagger in her neck and Zhou Shiyu's eyes widen after she saw him.

But things turns out to be a dream when she open her eye while keep panting, she notice that she's having cold sweats and panicking so she sit down and calm herself.

The room is still the same, but no shadow is walking outside. She stand up and open the door, but she saw some guards and knew to herself that she's having a nightmare.

"Your highness, is there something wrong?" The guard asked and approach her, Zhou Shiyu show a faint smile and shook her head, "Nothing."

"But, is there someone who walk around here?" She asked and the guard shook his head and say, "We've been guarding here for hours, your highness. No one walk around in this place, but why you suddenly asked?" The guard added.

"Nothing. I'm just having a nightmare." She said and close the door.

She sit down in her bed and felt like her chest is aching, she get the medicine in her drawer beside the bed and swallow one pill.

And after that, she slowly calm down.

"How am I supposed to save father if I'm here?" She asked herself and put her medicine back in the drawer, she lie her head down in the pillow and show a frown expression.

But Zhou Shiyu didn't notice that she slowly fall asleep.

Morning

Wang Yi didn't attend the imperial palace, but she go to a brothel with Yuan Yiqi and Liu Qianqian.

Liu Qianqian disguise as a guy and seems uncomfortable to see more people.

"You know what to do." Wang Yi said with a serious expression and a cold voice, Yuan Yiqi look around to see if there's someone suspicious, "Yi Yi, why don't we separate rooms?" She asked and Wang Yi nod at her.

Yuan Yiqi and Wang Yi move while Liu Qianqian don't know what to do, she keep standing to the same place until 3 women approach her.

"Lord.. Are you new here?" The women keep asking and Liu Qianqian don't know what to do.

Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi approach an old lady and say, "Is there you can recommend to us?" Yuan Yiqi asked and the old woman shyly say, "Of course.. We had... It's just that, don't forget to pay." She said and Wang Yi just give her a cold look.

"Brother Qi.. Give her what she likes." Wang Yi said and Yuan Yiqi get a pouch in her pocket and give it to her, the woman accept it and say, "Ladies! Entertain our lords here!" She said and call the other women, but Wang Yi already knew that they're not the one she's finding. So she say, "I want something different." Wang Yi said and the old woman seems problematic about that.

"I'll take them." Yuan Yiqi said and pull the women to the other place.

Wang Yi approach the old lady and say, "I want someone different." She said and the old woman seems knew what she likes.

In the palace | Zhou Shiyu's room

Zhou Shiyu dressed up like a boy and keep looking outside if there's some guards. Maid Ji arrive and say, "Your highness." Which make Zhou Shiyu to startled.

"Maid Ji! What are you doing here?" She asked and calm herself, "Are you trying to go out of the palace?" She asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"No, I'm not." She said and Maid Ji show a faint smile, "I already caught you and you're still lying." She said and Zhou Shiyu knew that she can't give more excuse to her.

"Alright.. I'm trying to leave. The palace is so boring, what should I do?" She said and keep looking if the guards already left.

"I know a way for you to go out.. But I should come with you?" She said and Zhou Shiyu smile awkwardly at her.

---

Chapter 6 ends.