Chapter 9 : Drunk

Shen restaurant

"So, Zhou Zhou. How old are you?" Shen Mengyao asked, "I am 24, how about you lady Yao." Zhou Shiyu asked and Shen Mengyao chuckles.

"I am also 24.. Why are you so formal?"

Shen Mengyao drink a wine and also pour another one, "Zhou Zhou, you're a handsome guy. Surely more girls like you." Shen Mengyao said and Zhou Shiyu smile widely after hearing that.

"No one liked me before, lady Yao." Zhou Shiyu said and Shen Mengyao was a bit surprised to hear that, "What?" She asked and Zhou Shiyu drink her wine.

"I never knew that this is strong!" She said and maid Ji put the wine away from her, "Just call me Yaoyao.. Enough of the Lady." She said and Shen Mengyao drink another wine.

"Yaoyao, do you have a problem? You seems already drank so many wine... Why don't you take it easy, it's still afternoon." Zhou Shiyu said and Shen Mengyao shook her head and drink another wine.

"I don't know if I'll say this but I'm in love to prince Qi." She said and was about to drink another wine, but this time, Zhou Shiyu stop her and put the wine away.

"You love prince Qi? Then why don't you tell him?" She asked and Shen Mengyao shook her head, "I'm afraid he'll dislike me.. He's the kind man I know and he's very caring towards me, and by that, I'm afraid she'll hate me for liking him." Shen Mengyao explain and a tear fall in her eyes.

"It's okay to feel afraid when liking someone, but you'll never know if you don't tell her." Zhou Shiyu said and Shen Mengyao show a smirk after hearing that, "Why? Have you ever like someone before?" Shen Mengyao asked and Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"I never liked someone before, Yaoyao." She said and drink a wine.

Wang palace

Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi go to the Zhou palace and the guards bow at her, the three servants saw Wang Yi and they all begin to be nervous.

"Is princess Zhou inside?" Yuan Yiqi asked and the three servants don't know what to say.

"Your majesty, she left." He Kan said and show a nervous expression, Wang Yi show a cold expression and say, "What do you mean?" Wang Yi asked.

"She and maid Ji left."

"What?!" Yuan Yiqi was shocked, "We're really sorry, your majesty." The three servants apologize and kneel in front of Wang Yi.

"Where are they?" Wang Yi asked with a serious expression and a cold voice, "We don't know your majesty.. Her highness Zhou told us that she'll be back, but now it's getting late, she's still not here." Ah San explain.

"Your majesty, I think we should find them?" Yuan Yiqi said and Wang Yi didn't say anything and walk away from the place, Yuan Yiqi follow her.

(Back to Zhou Shiyu)

It's already night

Shen Mengyao and Zhou Shiyu are already drunk, Maid Ji don't know what to do because she can't even carry Zhou Shiyu.

"Your highness, we need to go!" She whisper and Zhou Shiyu whimper, "Leave me! I want to drink more wine!" She said in a drunk voice and reaching out for the wine, but maid Ji put it away.

"I also need more wine!" Shen Mengyao said and keep finding the wine.

"Your highness, we need to go. The emperor may found out!" Maid Ji whisper again and Zhou Shiyu smile widely, "Let him! He doesn't even care!" She said and keep her eyes close.

"What do you mean? The emperor don't care?! Don't you know that he's the kindest person I know?!" Shen Mengyao protest and Zhou Shiyu stand up and keeping her eyes open even if it's closing.

"What are you saying? Are you his wife?!"

"What are you talking about?!"

The both of them seems fighting, that's why maid Ji immediately stop them and make them calm. "Both of you calm down.. Lord Zhou, we should go now!" Maid Ji said and assist Zhou Shiyu to walk.

But Zhou Shiyu approach Shen Mengyao and pull her out, "You know, we have a lot of things to talk!" She said in a drunk voice and Shen Mengyao show a clueless expression.

"Talk?! We're done talking!"

Both of them go out of the restaurant drunk and maid Ji is problematic about their behavior.

Maid Ji run towards the both of them and assist them to walk.

"I was talking to you!"

"No! I'm the one talking to you!" Shen Mengyao protest and point at her.

"Both of you are talking to each other, so shut up!" Maid Ji said and suddenly realize what she said, "What?! Don't you know who am I?" Shen Mengyao added and point at herself.

"We don't know who you are because we just met!" Zhou Shiyu defend, "Both of you are drunk, so stop fighting!" Maid Ji said and the both of them seems wanted to sleep.

"Maid Ji!!"

Maid Ji saw that Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi arrive, "What are you doing?" Wang Yi asked and maid Ji immediately bow at her.

"Hey! Your face is familiar! Are you my husband?!" Zhou Shiyu is really drunk and Wang Yi hold her so she wouldn't fall, "What do you mean husband? Who are you?!" Shen Mengyao protest.

Yuan Yiqi hold Shen Mengyao's arms and say, "Sister.. Sister, why are you drunk?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Shen Mengyao smile widely and look at Yuan Yiqi.

"Prince Qi... Why are you here?!" She asked and embrace Yuan Yiqi.

"Prince Qi, she said she liked you!" Zhou Shiyu said and laugh at her, Shen Mengyao point at her again and seems angry, "What nonsense are you talking about?!"

"Brothet Qiqi, would you mind if you take sister Yaoyao back in the Shen mansion?" Wang Yi asked and Yuan Yiqi nod at her, "I'll take care of her. Don't worry." She said and help Shen Mengyao to walk.

Wang Yi notice that Zhou Shiyu is really sleepy.

"Princess Zhou, we need to go." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu just nod at her, Wang Yi assist her to walk.

---

Chapter 9 ends