Chapter 13 : Invite you

Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi is practicing sword in her garden, Shen Mengyao enter and saw the both of them being so skilled at the swords they hold.

Zhou Shiyu enter and stop beside Shen Mengyao.

Shen Mengyao was puzzled and stare at her face for 5 seconds until Zhou Shiyu notice her. "You seems familiar to me?" Shen Mengyao was puzzled.

Zhou Shiyu smile and bow at her, "My name is Zhou Shiyu, but you can call me Zhou Zhou." Zhou Shiyu introduce herself and Shen Mengyao was so shock to realize that she's a girl.

"Wait! You're a girl?" She was so shock and Zhou Shiyu nod at her, Shen Mengyao shook her head in disbelief and say, "Why did you do that? And why are you here?" Shen Mengyao asked her.

"Princess Zhou!!" Yuan Yiqi call her and approach her, Yuan Yiqi bow at Zhou Shiyu and say, "Greetings to her highness." She said and Zhou Shiyu just smile.

"Please rise." Zhou Shiyu said and Shen Mengyao's jaw fall when Yuan Yiqi do that.

"You're a princess?" Shen Mengyao asked and point at her, Zhou Shiyu seems embarrassed to say it so she just nod at her and hide her face.

Shen Mengyao was frustrated after realizing the person she saved the other day, was princess Zhou.

Wang Yi approach and say, "Thank you, princess Zhou for coming." She said and show a cold expression, Zhou Shiyu bow and say, "Of course your majesty." She said and Wang Yi clear her throat.

"Yi Yi.. Call me Yi Yi." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu show an awkward smile and scratch her head, "Oh, yeah.. Yi Yi... If that's the case, then call me Zhou Zhou." She said and seems shy.

"Okay.. Sister Zhou Zhou." Wang Yi said and show a faint smile.

"But why Yi Yi, invite me here?" Zhou Shiyu asked, "Oh.. I just wanted to know if you know how to use a sword." She said and Zhou Shiyu seems hesitant to say it.

Zhang Yueming can see that so she say, "My sister doesn't use sword." She said and Zhou Shiyu smile widely and nod multiple times, "Yeah.. I don't know how to use a sword." She said and Wang Yi felt suspicious.

"How about I teach you?" She said and Zhang Yueming show a serious expression, "My sister doesn't like swords, your majesty." She said with a cold voice and a cold expression.

"I get it.." Wang Yi said when she can see that she's so serious about it, Wang Yi turn around and give the sword to Yuan Yiqi.

"I would like to talk to sister Zhou Zhou." She said and coldly walk away, Zhou Shiyu follow her and Zhang Yueming knew that she can't do anything to stop her.

"You seems over protective to your sister?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Zhang Yueming look at her, "What do you mean?" Zhang Yueming asked.

"No.. Nothing, it's just that. You're too defensive." She said and Zhang Yueming look at her straight and say, "You must be prince Qi?" She said and Yuan Yiqi nod at her.

"Well. Nice to meet you." She said and turn around, "Princess Ming!" Yuan Yiqi call her and Zhang Yueming stop a step.

(Back to Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu)

"Why you wanted to talk to me?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi look at her and say, "I would like to invite you to my room tonight.. Just a little talk if you want?" Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu was a bit surprised.

"Ahm.. Why so sudden your majesty?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi show a faint smile and say, "I just wanted to apologize about my behavior the day we met... And I read more books about you... I don't want to believe it because I want to know the real you." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu knew that something is not right to her.

Zhou Shiyu hide her doubts in a smile and nod, "Of course, your majesty.. I'll go, I can't even decline." She said and keep smiling in front of her.

"I'll know sooner your real secret." The words that running to her head while showing a smile in front of Zhou Shiyu.

"What should I do? He's planning something." The words that also bothers Zhou Shiyu's head.

"That's all I wanted to say... We can go back now." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu just nod at her, when Wang Yi turn around, Zhou Shiyu's face was filled with reluctance and worrying. Zhou Shiyu seems anxious about it.

(Back to Yuan Yiqi and Zhang Yueming)

Zhang Yueming look at Yuan Yiqi and say, "Is there something you want to say, Prince Qi?" Zhang Yueming asked and Yuan Yiqi just smile.

"I just wanted to ask if you're really a princess?"

"Why is that?"

"You dressed up like a prince.. And the way you walk is like a man. Are you really a woman?" Yuan Yiqi asked and show a teasing expression, Shen Mengyao just stay silent. Zhang Yueming smirk and say, "This is the way I dressed... Why? Do you have a problem?" Zhang Yueming asked.

Yuan Yiqi shook her head and say, "No... I don't." She said and show a cold expression.

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu came back.

"Your majesty." Zhang Yueming said and bow in front of Wang Yi, "Call me Yi Yi.. I know you're older than me so I would like to call you sister Ming." Wang Yi said and smile.

"Thank you Yi Yi.. You can call me sister Mingzi because you prefer me to call you Yi Yi even you know the rules." Zhang Yueming said and continue to smile.

Wang Yi nod and say, "I'm going.. Thank you for coming." Wang Yi said and leave with Yuan Yiqi.

Shen Mengyao follow them and leave Zhang Yueming and Zhou Shiyu.

"Sister.. What did she told you?" Zhang Yueming asked with a serious expression, "We can't talk here." She said and leave the place.

---

Chapter 13 ends