Chapter 14 : Wang Yi's room

Zhou Shiyu return in her room and seems anxious, "Sister.. Tell me what happened?" Zhang Yueming asked and was worried about her.

"She's planning something.. She's planning something!" Zhou Shiyu yelled and suddenly felt ache in her chest, Zhang Yueming embrace her and say, "Calm down! Calm down!! I need you to listen, she's not going to do anything..!" Zhang Yueming said and make her calm down.

"Mingzi.. What if..? What if she do something?" Zhou Shiyu said and Zhang Yueming can feel that she's trembling. Zhang Yueming shook her head and say, "She won't do anything, trust me." She said and keep her calm.

Zhang Yueming look at her and say, "Listen to me.. If he give you anything he expect you to drink, don't drink." She said and Zhou Shiyu was listening carefully at her.

"But I need to drink it." Zhou Shiyu said and Zhang Yueming shook her head, "He can't force you.. If he's going to hurt you, just scream and I'll be there." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu can see that she's serious about it.

And then, Zhou Shiyu suddenly cry in front of her, Zhang Yueming was puzzled, "Sister, why are you crying?" Zhang Yueming asked and then Zhou Shiyu suddenly embrace her.

"I'm sorry! I keep putting you in danger!" Zhou Shiyu said and keep on crying, "I'm the one who wanted to protect you." She said and wipe her tears.

"Stop crying.. Just remember what I said... Scream if she hurt you." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times.

(Back to Wang Yi)

"What did you just told her?" Yuan Yiqi asked and pour a water in her cup, "I invite her in my room tonight." She said and Yuan Yiqi was so shock to hear that.

"What?"

"You heard me right.. I invite her in my room tonight." Wang Yi repeat and drink her water. "Yi Yi..! We don't know who she is! We can't tell if she have plans to hurt you!" Yuan Yiqi said and Wang Yi can see that she's worried about her.

"I know you're worried but please trust me." Wang Yi said with a calm voice and a calm expression.

Yuan Yiqi just sigh deeply and say, "Okay.. I'll trust you." She said and calm herself.

Night | Wang Yi's room

Zhou Shiyu enter and bow in front of Wang Yi, "Greetings to the emperor." She said and Wang Yi smile widely.

"Please enter and sit beside me." She said and Zhou Shiyu felt a little distress, but all she can do is to hide it with a smile.

Zhou Shiyu sit beside her and say, "Thank you for inviting me here." She said and Wang Yi pour a tea on her cup, "I just wanted to have a conversation with my wife.. The others expect me to make a harem but I'm not the type of person who likes to do that." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu seems focus on the tea.

Wang Yi notice it so she show a faint smile and say, "You seems wanting to have a tea, why don't you have it?" Wang Yi said and give it to Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu accept it and Wang Yi can see the reluctance in her eyes.

~•Flashback•~

"Just make a drop of this water to the tea, she will tell you everything she know." Wang Yi remember what Liu Qianqian said to her after giving her a bottle.

"Okay." Wang Yi said.

"But your majesty, are you really sure about this?" Liu Qianqian asked, "I am." Wang Yi replied with a serious expression and a cold voice.

~•End of Flashback•~

"I need to know your secret, so I can know your crimes." The words that run in Wang Yi's head while patiently looking at Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu knew to herself that she doesn't have a choice but to drink the tea, so she drink it even she's hesitating to do it.

She put the cup down in the table and suddenly felt a little bit dizzy, she felt like everything is turning around. "Princess.. Are you okay?" Wang Yi calmly asked her.

Zhou Shiyu look at her and she can't clearly see her face because her vision is blurring, "Who are you?" Zhou Shiyu asked and keep shaking her head.

"Can I asked a question?" Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu didn't say anything, "What is your crime?" Wang Yi asked and Zhou Shiyu seems a little bit sleepy.

"I didn't do any crime." She said and Wang Yi show a sudden disbelief, "She can lie even she drank it?" The words that bother Wang Yi's mind.

"Then why everyone think you're a criminal?" Wang Yi asked again and show a serious expression, "They think I try killing my father. But I didn't." She said and started to gasp.

Wang Yi don't know if she's lying or telling the truth.

"Tell me your secret." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu directly look at her even her eyes seems sleepy, "I know about the red lotus." She said and Wang Yi was so shock to hear that.

"What?" Wang Yi asked again, "I know about the red lotus... And that's my only secret." Zhou Shiyu said and her head suddenly fall in the table.

Wang Yi realize that she fall asleep.

But she was so shock about what she said.

"Red lotus?" Wang Yi was left thinking.

---

Chapter 14 ends.