Chapter 23

Wang Yi open her eyes and was a bit surprised to see Zhou Shiyu's face in front of her, then she notice that Zhou Shiyu is embracing her.

Wang Yi immediately stand up and look all over the room.

"Where am I?" She asked and Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes, she rubbed her eyes and say, "What?" She asked her then yawn in front of her.

"What did you do to me?!" Wang Yi panicked and point at Zhou Shiyu, "I don't know to yourself.. You just came here last night and embrace me, you keep calling me as your mother." She said and Wang Yi was a bit surprised to hear that.

"What do you mean?"

"You're drunk last night and just came here and embrace me." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi shook her head in disbelief, "Stop lying. This is not a good joke!"

"Believe what you wanted to believe." Zhou Shiyu said and lie down again in the bed and close her eyes to sleep.

Wang Yi just sigh and go out of her room without even apologizing, but after she left. Zhou Shiyu blush deeply from what happened, "Stop! She's a woman! You can't like her!!" Zhou Shiyu said to herself and pat her cheeks to wake herself in her own daydream.

One hour later

Wang Yi enter her mother's room and saw physician Liu checking her condition, so she approach and say, "How's she?" She asked her.

"Still the same." Liu Qianqian don't know if she'll show some disappointment or a normal expression from the situation.

"Sister Zhou just give a complete book about the red lotus, but it's still useless because I keep finding that person and I still can't find it!" Wang Yi said and stop herself to be angry, Liu Qianqian seems a little bit reluctant to say it.

But since she knew that if she hid it as a secret, Wang Yi would hate her once she found out. So she take a deep breath and say, "Yi Yi... Princess Zhou asked me who poison your mother." She said and Wang Yi was a little bit surprised.

"What did you say?"

"I told her that it was your father."

Wang Yi was left thinking, "Why would she asked you about that if she don't know anything about the red lotus, except the book? She was left thinking.

"She told me that she'll help... She'll find the red lotus person herself but I don't know if I can trust her?" She said and Wang Yi just show a normal exprsssion, keep blinking and thinking what Zhou Shiyu's thinking about.

"Maybe she's planning something... And we should prepare for that." She said and show a serious expression.

In the Zhang palace

Zhang Yueming enter the imperial palace and bow in front of the emperor, "Greetings to his majesty!" She said, "Please rise." Emperor Zhang said to him.

"Thank you." She said and stood up and look at him with a serious expression, "Why you came here, princess Ming?" Emperor Zhang asked and seems a bit relax from opening some scrolls in his desk.

"I want to have a competition in the Wang kingdom." She said and the emperor look at him with a sudden seriousness in his eyes, "Are you sure?" He asked and Zhang Yueming nod at him.

Zhang Xin enter and bow in front of the emperor.

"Why so sudden?" The emperor asked Zhang Yueming and ignore Zhang Xin for a while, "Prince Qi of Wang kingdom seems looking down on me... He seems confident that he can use a sword without even knowing what I can do." She said with a full confidence in her face.

Zhang Xin was a bit puzzled to their conversation.

"Zhang Xin, rise." He said and Zhang Xin stand up and still clueless.

"Are you sure you want to compete?" The emperor asked again, but Zhang Yueming made up her mind and nod multiple times at him, "Fine! Since it's been a decade that our kingdom never had a competition, I think it's also a great opportunity." He said and Zhang Yueming was happy to know that.

"Thank you king father." Zhang Yueming said and bow in front of him.

"Since both of you are skilled, both of you will enter that competition." He said and Zhang Xin accept it and say, "Yes, king father." She said and the emperor smile widely.

"Okay, excuse yourselves now." He said and Zhang Xin and Zhang Yueming go out of the imperial palace.

But after they go out, Zhang Xin grab Zhang Yueming's arm and show an angry expression, "What are you planning again?!!" She said and wanted to punch her, but Xuyang Yuzhuo came and stop her.

"Princess Xin! Stop it!" She said and pull her away from Zhang Yueming.

"Mingzi! What are you really thinking?!" Zhang Xin asked and calm herself, "Stop getting on my way, sister Xin... I will do everything to stay in my sister Zhou Zhou's side." She said and was about to walk away.

"Why are you defending her?! She's a criminal!!" Zhang Xin shout and Zhang Yueming clenched her fist and stop herself to be angry, she did not respond and continue to walk away.

"Mingzi! Come back here!" Zhang Xin try to talk to her but Xuyang Yuzhuo stop her and hold her face. "Princess! Look at me! Look at me, okay?" She said and make her calm down.

Xuyang Yuzhuo embrace her and sigh deeply.

---

Chapter 23 ends