Chapter 37

In the Zhang Kingdom

"Ah Xin, you know why I need to send you in the Wang kingdom?" The emperor asked in a cold tone and Zhang Xin nod and bow, "Yes, royal father." She said in a serious expression.

"You need to guard your sister. Make sure that she'll never be involve to the trap made for Zhou Shiyu." Emperor Zhang said and Zhang Xin nod again and say, "I will father." She said and then the emperor show his devil grin.

"Leave now, I'll assign young general Xuyang to accompany you in the Wang kingdom."

Zhang Xin look at Xuyang Yuzhuo from a far and Yuzhuo immediately give her a bow of respect.

"I am young general Xuyang Yuzhuo of Zhang kingdom, on duty to protect the crown princess." She said with a serious voice and a serious expression.

Zhang Xin didn't say anything and just walk away in the imperial palace.

(Back to Wang Yi)

Wang Yi is playing the flute alone in her pavilion while looking from a far, some servants or other people who pass by in her pavilion can hear how sad is the song she play on the flute.

After a tear fall down from her eyes, Wang Yi stop the song and sat down from the chair.

She wanted to have a blank and peaceful mind for a while but she was awaken when someone shout, "Princess Zhou is coming, your majesty!!" The eunuch announce and Wang Yi was surprised to hear that.

Wang Yi stood up and check if it's really Zhou Shiyu, but into her surprise, it was really her.

Zhou Shiyu is walking towards her pavilion but Zhang Yueming is still assisting Zhou Shiyu to walk.

Wang Yi approach them and say, "Why princess Zhou is here?" She asked and Zhou Shiyu smile and say, "Yi Yi?"

"Why?"

"Can you call me Zhou Zhou? I felt princess Zhou is quite formal." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi understand, "Sorry, my bad. But why you guys are here?" She asked and assist Zhou Shiyu to walk.

They got into the pavilion and Wang Yi let her sat down in the chair and say, "Why are you here? You should be resting or sleeping." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu show a faint smile and shook her head.

"I'm already fine now, Yi Yi. And thanks to you because you didn't leave me." Zhou Shiyu said and smile, Wang Yi nod and say, "Like I said, I won't leave you."

Zhou Shiyu hold her hand and say, "Thanks for everything, especially your trust." She said and Wang Yi felt that she skipped a beat again.

"Why does my heart beats so fast everytime you're here?" The words that keep running in Wang Yi's head and because of that, she immediately look away and say, "Yeah, I trust you like the way you trust me."

Zhou Shiyu smile widely and say, "Have you eaten?" She asked and Wang Yi nod at her.

"I'm glad that your not skipping your meals."

"How about you, sister Zhou? Have you eaten?" Wang Yi asked and Zhou Shiyu nod at her and hold her hand.

"We should go back now, I'm afraid that you'll get sicker if you stay here." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu shook her head and suddely cough in front of her.

Wang Yi panicked a bit and immediately ask the servant to pour water for her but Zhou Shiyu stop her and say, "I.. I, I'm fine." She said and sigh deeply.

Wang Yi calm herself and say, "As an emperor, I command you to stay in your palace to recover." She said and Zhou Shiyu was surprised to her sudden order, she look at her but Wang Yi stay serious.

"If I can't please you as your Yi Yi, then I'll order you as your emperor."

Zhou Shiyu was stunned to speak, she just bow and say, "Yes, your majesty." She said and Wang Yi knew that she became more serious that she forgot that Zhou Shiyu should call her as Yi Yi.

Wang Yi assist her to walk and held her in her arms but never knew that she would get to press against her wound, Zhou Shiyu groan and Wang Yi knew that she's really weak, but forcing herself to be strong.

"I suggest that you should stop acting like you already recover." She said and Zhou Shiyu suddenly lost her balance and fell from Wang Yi's embrace.

"Sister Zhou!" Wang Yi panicked and check her temperature.

"Call physician Liu!!" Wang Yi ordered and even the servants panicked.

"Yi Yi, don't shout at them." Zhou Shiyu said in a weak voice and her eyes can't stay awake.

"Sister, close your eyes if you felt sleepy. Your fever return and we should return to your chamber." She said and Zhou Shiyu did not respond, only that Wang Yi realize that she already fell asleep.

"Your majesty, the Zhou palace is far from this pavilion. Please bring princess Zhou in your chamber." The eunuch said and Wang Yi knew that he had a point, she look at the face of the pale and weak Zhou Shiyu and all she felt is worrying.

She immediately carry Zhou Shiyu and return to her palace.

(Back to Liu Qianqian)

"Sister Qianqian, I think you're already tired." Zhang Yueming said and gently wipe the sweats in her forehead, Liu Qianqian smile and say, "I'm fine, I'm already use to it. And besides, the medicine will be finish soon so be patient." She calmly uttered and Zhang Yueming found her adorable.

The servant arrive in the imperial clinic and bow, "Greetings, physician Liu and princess Ming. But something happened to princess Zhou of Zhang kingdom!!" He said and both Zhang Yueming and Liu Qianqian was so shock to hear that.

"What?!!"

Zhang Yueming ran out of the imperial clinic and Liu Qianqian put the medicine away from the fire and follow Zhang Yueming.

---

Chapter 37 ends