Chapter 47 : Leave Her

Morning,

Zhang Yueming knock on the door, luckily Wang Yi is done changing Zhou Shiyu's clothes.

"Come in?" She said.

Zhang Yueming enter, "Greetings your majesty." Zhang Yueming bow at Wang Yi, "At ease." The latter said.

"Thank you, your majesty."

"What brings you here?" Wang Yi asked, "I just wanted to see my sister." Zhang Yueming replied.

"I'm fine, Mingzi. You should worry less." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi clear her throat, "Then I should go now and work, you stay here and take rest." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu smile at her and nod. Wang Yi then kiss her forehead and say, "I'll be back once I'm done."

When Wang Yi was about to go out, a eunuch came and say, "Your majesty, emperor Zhang escape the royal prison." He said and Wang Yi was so shock to hear that.

"Prepare all the soldiers and announce an emergency. Close all the gates to south and north, no one can come in, nor come inside not until you capture emperor Zhang." She said, the eunuch bow and obeyed her.

"Emperor Zhang needs to pay for this... Including my father." She said, she saw a shining sword from a far, the room is half close and saw that it was the royal sword.

"Wang Yi, what's wrong?" Zhou Shiyu suddenly asked and Wang Yi smiled, "Nothing... Why don't you go to bed and rest for a while?"

"Wang Yi, I'm worried about you..." Zhou Shiyu said, and hug her. "Sister. Don't worry, I'm fine. After all this, we have nothing to worry about. Trust me." Wang Yi said, and kiss Zhou Shiyu in her lips.

"Please... Don't overwork yourself."

"I'm not, why don't you just take a rest for a while?"

A guard suddenly came, "Your majesty." He bowed and Wang Yi's expression suddenly became so serious, "What is it?" She asked.

"We got a letter saying that emperor Zhang successfully returned in the Zhang Kingdom and wanted to prepare for war." He said, and suddenly Zhou Shiyu got so worried.

"What?"

"You may leave now." Wang Yi ordered and the guard bowed again and leave the royal room, Zhou Shiyu shook her head in front of Wang Yi, "Please don't tell me you're going in there to do something." She said, stopping herself to cry.

"Wife.. I promise I'll be back and after all this, I'll marry you." Wang Yi said, "But we're already married! Yi Yi, please listen to me! You're not leaving me!!" Zhou Shiyu can't help but cry and embrace her tightly. "I didn't gave you a proper wedding that you deserve.."

Wang Yi looked at Zhou Shiyu, "Thank you for being a good wife to me." She said and kiss her deeply.

Shen Mengyao, Yuan Yiqi, Zhang Xin, Liu Qianqian and Xuyang Yuzhuo arrived at the room.

"I'm leaving." Wang Yi said, but once again, Zhou Shiyu stopped her and doesn't want her to leave. Then Zhang Yueming, Liu Qianqian and Shen Mengyao stopped her.

"Yi Yi!! Yi Yi!! Please!!" Zhou Shiyu kept on crying, then Zhang Yueming hugged her and calm her down. While leaving the place, Wang Yi can't stop herself to cry.

"Your majesty, are you alright?" Yuan Yiqi asked, "I'm fine... I just don't want to leave her." Wang Yi said, and they all stopped and Yuan Yiqi, Zhang Xin, and Xuyang showed a frown.

Wang Yi turned around and looked at Yuan Yiqi, "Brother, if I die, you'll take care of my wife." She said, "Wang Yi, no one will die... I guarantee that... You'll be with her again once we finished this matters." She said and hugged Wang Yi.

"I'll be back and be with her again." Wang Yi cried, that's why they all stayed silent.

---

Chapter 47 ends