Chapter 36

Royal Clinic

Liu Qianqian prepare the medicine while Zhang Yueming is reading a medical book, Liu Qianqian take a glance at Zhang Yueming and saw that she look so serious about reading the book.

"Are you interested in medicine?" Liu Qianqian asked to break the silence, then Zhang Yueming got her attention and say, "No, I was just reading it. Besides, I'm not really good at medicine." She said and Liu Qianqian smile.

"You're young, you can still learn things."

"Sister, why did you chose to be a physician?" Zhang Yueming asked and close the book, "It's because I want to be my father, he treat and help people." She answered and Zhang Yueming was amazed.

"Your father seems nice. But my father wasn't." She said and show a frown expression, Liu Qianqian was puzzled and say, "Why?"

"He always get mad when I make mistakes, especially to my sister Zhou Zhou. That's why my older sister Ah Xin, always cold and serious." She explain and Liu Qianqian approach her and embrace her.

"Sister, why are you hugging me?" She asked, "You seems sad." She said and Zhang Yueming was a bit surprised to what she said.

"You're still young, princess Ming. You can be happy to a prince who will marry you." Liu Qianqian added and Zhang Yueming smile widely after hearing that.

"I'm sure no men will get to like me because of the way I dressed. And I wasn't attracted to men, I don't know why?... Sister Qianqian, please stop calling me princess. Call me Mingzi." Zhang Yueming said and Liu Qianqian look at her directly.

"You sure? I'm afraid that others punish me for being not polite to the princess." She said and Zhang Yueming hold her hands and directly look at her eyes, "They won't do that if I'm the one who told you to call me that." She said and Liu Qianqia was surprised to see her adorable face and behavior towards her.

And Liu Qianqian knew that her face is attractive, but she immediately look away and let go of her hand, she take the medicine and say, "I need to deliver this to princess Zhou." She said and Zhang Yueming take the bowl of medicine and say, "Let me hold it for you, it's still hot."

Liu Qianqian just nod and rush outside, Zhang Yueming was puzzled to her sudden behavior.

"What happened to her?" Zhang Yueming asked herself and just follow Liu Qianqian.

Wang Yi's room

Wang Yi enter the room and saw that Zhou Shiyu is still sleeping, she slowly approach her and touch her forehead. Wang Yi sigh deeply after realizing that her fever is already gone.

Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes.

"Tell me what you feel?" Wang Yi asked and Zhou Shiyu reply, "I'm fine.. I felt better." She said and sit down in the bed.

Wang Yi assist her and say, "Tell me if the wound still hurts." But Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"Your majesty-"

"I told you to call me Yi Yi." Wang Yi calmly remind her, "Oh. My bad... Yi Yi." Zhou Shiyu added and smile.

"Yi Yi, I think you need to rest. I'm already fine now." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi shook her head, "I wasn't tired at all so don't mind me." She said and Zhou Shiyu knew that she can't force her to rest.

"Your majesty, Physician Liu and princess Ming of Zhang kingdom wanted to enter?" The eunuch announce.

"Let them in." Wang Yi commanded so they open the door for Liu Qianqian and Zhang Yueming.

"Sister Zhou Zhou! Physician Liu made this medicine for you!" Zhang Yueming is a bit excited and immediately sat down beside Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu smile widely after seeing Zhang Yueming in front of her, "Mingzi, where have you been?" Zhou Shiyu calmly asked her and Zhang Yueming look at her.

"Me and sister Qianqian was in the royal clinic." She said and Zhou Shiyu look at Liu Qianqian and show a faint smile, "Thank you, physician Liu for taking care of my little sister." She said and Liu Qianqian bow and say, "No need to thank me your highness." She said.

"Please, stop calling me your highness. Just call me Zhou Zhou." She said and Liu Qianqian was surprised, she look at Wang Yi and Wang Yi just coldly nod at her.

So Liu Qianqian just say, "Okay.. Z-Zhou Zhou... Y-You can also call me sister Qianqian if you're y-younger than me." Liu Qianqian hesitate but Zhou Shiyu nod and smile widely at her.

"Okay, sister Qianqian." She said and Qianqian felt awkward.

"Sister, take this medicine so you can recover soon." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu accept the bowl of medicine and just drink it all without a break.

After she finished the medicine, she return the bowl to Zhang Yueming and say, "Thanks for your effort, Mingzi."

"No need to thank me." Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu embrace her and say, "If you return to the Zhang kingdom, make sure to write a letter for me, okay?" She said and seems like she's stopping herself to cry.

"Sister, I'll stay here with you." Zhang Yueming insist but Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "You can't. Father will get mad at you, and besides, I don't want you to be in danger!"

"Stop worrying about me because I can take care of myself."

Zhou Shiyu continue to shook her head after hearing that, then she didn't help herself and cry in front of her.

Zhang Yueming wipe her tears and say, "I'll find a way to stay, don't worry about it."

Zhou Shiyu embrace her tight and continue to cry in her shoulders, Wang Yi felt hurt everytime she see her cry. So she clear her throat and say, "Princess Ming need to stay. She'll be part of the investigation about what happened, so I'll send letters to Zhang emperor and make her stay here." She said and Zhang Yueming and Zhou Shiyu was so happy to hear that.

"Thank you, your majesty-" Zhang Yueming was so happy that Yi Yi interrupt her, "Please call me Yi Yi." She said so Zhang Yueming just nod and smile.

"Yes, Yi Yi."

"Thank you, Yi Yi." Zhou Shiyu said and show a warm smile to her, Wang Yi skipped a beat so she immediately look away and say, "I need to go, I have more important things to do." She said and leave the room.