Chapter 42 : I can save prince Qi

Wang Yi rush to Yuan Yiqi's room and immediately lay her down in the bed, Liu Qianqian arrive in a panicked way and don't know what to do.

Zhou Shiyu also arrive and saw that Shen Mengyao is crying so much while holding tight to Yuan Yiqi's hand.

"Get me some clothes! Medicines! Sharp blades, and water!" Liu Qianqian order the servants and they all nod.

Zhou Shiyu enter the room and close the door.

"What happened?" Zhou Shiyu asked them and Wang Yi approach her and cover her eyes, "Please don't look." She said and Zhou Shiyu gently took her hand away from her eyes.

"It's fine, I already seen things like this before." She said and Wang Yi is even more worried.

"Shen Mengyao!! Please go out first!!" Liu Qianqian said but Shen Mengyao continue to cry and refuse to leave Yuan Yiqi's side.

"Sister, please leave." Wang Yi said but Shen Mengyao doesn't want to go.

Then Zhou Shiyu ran to her and hug her from behind, "Yaoyao, just trust Prince Qi. He will fight.. We need to go out now, if he found out that you're crying like this, he will be so sad about it." Zhou Shiyu said and Shen Mengyao doesn't want that to happen.

So she agree with Zhou Shiyu and just left the room even she disagrees to do it.

"Sister, please save her." Wang Yi said and Liu Qianqian nod.

Wang Yi go out of the room and close the door.

Liu Qianqian saw that the stabbed wound is deep, and she is worried that she might not save her in time.

A few hours later

Shen Mengyao calm down but she keep remembering what prince Qi told her before she left the palace.

"I'll be back... I'll be back and we'll talk later." She remembered that words, that words she uttered before she left.

Shen Mengyao cry again and Zhou Shiyu calm her, "Yaoyao, she'll be fine." She said and Shen Mengyao nod, trying to believe what she said.

Then Liu Qianqian come out of the room and Wang Yi immediately stand up, "How's he?" Wang Yi asked her.

"Well, the wound is deep. Prince Qi lost too much blood and I can't guarantee that she's safe." Liu Qianqian said and hearing that makes Shen Mengyao to cry even more, Zhou Shiyu frowns and sigh deeply.

"I can heal her." She said and both Wang Yi and Shen Mengyao was so shock to hear that.

"No! You're not recovering yet!" Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu calm her, "I'm fine, besides, Prince Qi need to be save." She said and Shen Mengyao kneel.

"Princess Zhou, I will do anything you ask just save prince Qi!" She said and Zhou Shiyu frowns, she assist her to stand up and say, "Yaoyao, I will save her. I can save prince Qi, just trust me." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi totally disagree.

"I won't let you do that, if princess Ming get to know this, she will disagree—"

"Your majesty, please don't tell my sister. Especially sister Zicai.." Zhou Shiyu beg and Wang Yi's heart softened.

"Yi Yi, just think about it. Qi Qi's life is in danger and Zhou Zhou volunteered to save her." Liu Qianqian said and Wang Yi was left with no choice.

"Sister Zhou, I'm coming with you. I'm not letting you go alone."

"Yi Yi, the room is just there." Zhou Shiyu said and point to the room, but Wang Yi sigh and say, "Even the room is just there, I will go with you." She said and Zhou Shiyu show a faint smile and enter the room with Wang Yi.

Then Liu Qianqian and Shen Mengyao enter the room.

"You should guard this room and don't let anyone enter without permission!!" Liu Qianqian ordered the guards and they all bow and obeyed her.

Liu Qianqian close the door and lock it.

Then Zhou Shiyu wash her hands in the basin and then clean the blade of a dagger, Wang Yi was so shock about it so she stop her and say, "What are you doing?!" She asked and her voice is shaking.

"Trust me." Zhou Shiyu said and cut her palm, Wang Yi was shocked but she didn't get to stop her when she pour the blood in Yuan Yiqi's mouth.

Shen Mengyao is panicking but she hold Yuan Yiqi's hand and hoping that she'll be fine.

After that, Zhou Shiyu drop some blood in Yuan Yiqi's deep stabbed wound. Wang Yi realize that she need to hurt herself in order to heal someone.

They saw that the wound is slowly fading until it disappear, then Wang Yi grab her hand and put a clean clothe to stop the bleeding.

"Sister Mingzi will probably be angry." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu frowns, "Please, don't tell Mingzi about it." She said and Wang Yi did not answer.

Shen Mengyao can't stop her tears and then hold Yuan Yiqi's hand tight.

"Qi Qi, please wake up." Shen Mengyao beg and Liu Qianqian calm her down, "Yaoyao, let Yuan Yiqi rest. She's fine now."

Liu Qianqian help Shen Mengyao to stand up and then she suddenly embrace Zhou Shiyu, "Thank you for saving, Yuan Yiqi." She said and Zhou Shiyu nod.

"Of course, prince Qi need me." She said and Wang Yi sigh, "Princess Zhou will rest now." She said and then hold Zhou Shiyu's arm and go out of the room.

---

Chapter 42 ends