Chapter 49 : Wang Yi

"I accept the fight!" Wang Yi did not hesitate and took off her armor.

"Wang Yi! You can't do this! Your father is known as a swordsman who handle swords very well." Yuan Yiqi is getting nervous, she's getting more worried that Wang Yi is not hesitant to risk her life.

"Your majesty, I am general Lin.. I would love to try and defeat the former emperor." Lin Shuqing volunteered but Wang Yi shook her head, "Thank you, general Lin. But this is between me and my father.. I wanted to prove something to him." She said and give the armor to Lin Shuqing.

"Wang Yi, no!! You should probably just leave this place!!" Zhou Shiyu shout...

But Wang Yi sigh deeply, "Zhou Shiyu, I won't leave not until I save you." She said, which made Zhou Shiyu to be speechless. Wang Yi's father continue laughing and then pull his sword.

Then everyone gave them a big space, it's like a match that two princes always do to compete with other princes. But this time, it's a two emperors who wanted to claim something for themselves, and pride lingers in them as people who hold the power in their country.

"Wang Yi, you better run now before I cut your hands and feet... What will Li Chu say once I made her son suffer in my hands?" He said and smirk in front of Wang Yi.

Wang Yi kept on looking at him with a serious gaze, while taking a good grip in her sword. "You killed my sister..." But in Wang Yi's mind, it was her brother that her father killed.

"Oh yeah! I killed Wang Ye... Your twin..." He said, seems so proud in himself for doing something terrible.

"I am the daughter that you killed, and now I am the son that will kill you."

Zhou Shiyu can't look at it.

The fight started! Wang Yi and her father draw their swords and keep using their skills to hit, everyone is only watching them. While emperor Zhang and Fei Qinyuan is taking a good look at Zhou Shiyu and Shen Mengyao.

"Yao Yao, I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess." She said, "It's fine, but we need to gather our strength to fight this medicine that Fei Qinyuan gave us." Shen Mengyao whispered to her.

Wang Yi used her skill, a new one she learn when she defeated Zhang Yueming.

It worked but her father didn't let go of the sword, even she hit his hand that hard. She knew what kind of warlord he is in his early reign.

"Do you think you can defeat me by simply hitting a hand?" He asked and suddenly laugh at her.

Wang Yi reach out in her pocket, she can feel the last piece of chess pawn she always bring with her.

***

Zhang Yueming and Liu Qianqian rode the same horse while Nong Yan Ping rode her own horse.

They used the secret passage, "It's too far!" Liu Qianqian shout, "You gotta trust me!" Nong Yanping shout back and make the horse more fast.

***

Back to Wang Yi

The former emperor and Wang Yi is really busy fighting with their swords, so Yuan Yiqi took the time to whisper to general Lin, "In my signal, general. One.. Two.. Three.."

General Lin suddenly pull out her sword and shout, "KILL!!"

Yuan Yiqi was so surprised about her sudden action but she saw that everyone draw their sword and start the war inside the Zhang Kingdom.

"You guard Shen Mengyao and Zhou Shiyu, I'll finish my daughter!" Emperor Zhang said, he suddenly took his sword and join the war.

"You see this, Wang Yi? You want war than surrendering to your own father." Wang Jun said.

"I am not a coward like you! You will kill your family for power! To maintain your status and your reputation!!" Wang Yi said and suddenly attack him, but her father pull a dagger in his pocket, and was about to stab Wang Yi.

But Wang Yi gather all her strength and hold the blade, her hand suddenly bleed a lot and Zhou Shiyu was so shock about it.

The medicine that Fei Qinyuan gave to her suddenly worn out when she saw Wang Yi needing her help, Zhou Shiyu push Fei Qinyuan away and then Shen Mengyao pull her dagger and stab Fei Qinyuan for 3 times.

"Your death is not enough payment, lady Yuan. But this is an emergency where I don't need to follow orders to kill you." Shen Mengyao said and push her down the stairs.

"WANG YI!!" Zhou Shiyu shout that it got Wang Yi's attention.

"No... No!!!!!" Wang Yi shout back, but Zhou Shiyu didn't listen.

Wang Jun aim his sword and stab Wang Yi.

Zhou Shiyu stop a step when she saw Wang Yi vomit some blood.

"This is what you get for having such a weakness." Wang Jun whispered and push Wang Yi to pull his sword out of her chest, Zhou Shiyu continue to run and when she reached Wang Yi's side, she can't help but cry so much.

"Yi Yi... Yi Yi, please.."

Zhou Shiyu try to stop the bleeding, Wang Yi just smiled at her, "Don't worry." Wang Yi said with a pale face and a weak voice.

"Yi Yi, I'm sorry... But now, I'm here, I'll save you."

Wang Yi shook her head, "No... It's dangerous... You have to go back to the palace... If I die in here, you'll be their ruler." Wang Yi cough badly that she vomit more blood again, "Wang Yi, please!" Zhou Shiyu kept on crying.

"Oh... So sad! What now Wang Yi? Do you really think that you can make your wife as the ruler of the Wang kingdom?? Of course not!! I'll still lived!" He said and laugh.

"But not for long." Wang Yi replied and stare at him serious, then Wang Yi took out the chess pawn in her pocket and hit it in his left eye. Wang Jun groan in pain and he saw more blood in his hands that made him to scream in pain.

Nong Yanping suddenly arrive and aim for the other enemies, Then Zhang Yueming pull her sword and say, "Stay beside me!"

But Liu Qianqian saw Wang Yi, she run without hesitating and Zhang Yueming was surprised.

"Oh for god's sake!!" She said, seems annoyed about it.

Liu Qianqian pick a sword while running and then used all her strength to use it like a spear and stabbed Wang Jun from behind.

"That's what you get for messing with me and my mother..." Wang Yi sigh deeply, "You shouldn't get too relax, Wang Yi. Because within 10 minutes, you'll die by the poison." He said which made Zhou Shiyu to be so shocked.

"No!"

"Oh, just die already!" Zhang Yueming shout and cut off his head.

---

Chapter 49 ends.