Chapter 28 : Archery

Wang Yi get an arrow in her quiver and aim it with a bow, she look so serious while looking at the target.

Same for Zhang Xin who notice that Wang Yi seems not an easy opponent in the game.

"Shoot!!" The eunuch suddenly shout and the both of them let go of the arrow.

Wang Yi shot the target while Zhang Xin shot the number two, but Xuyang Yuzhuo is still supportive at her. "Go!" She said and Zhang Xin show a pale smile when she saw her cheering up for her.

But she notice that her father are looking at her with a serious expression and by that, the smile in her face suddenly fade away.

"Next!" The eunuch said.

The next players is Shen Mengyao and Xuyang Yuzhuo.

Yuzhuo seems serious but Shen Mengyao look so relax about it, because she don't take this competition so serious and all she think about is that this is all just a play.

"Aim!" The eunuch order them.

Shen Mengyao and Yuzhuo aim together and focus the arrow in the target.

"Shoot!!"

They let go of the arrow and both of them hit the target, the people give them an applause and Shen Mengyao and Yuzhuo smile at each other after that.

Zhou Shiyu saw Zhang Yueming sitting in a bench so she secretly approach her and say, "Mingzi!" She said and was catching her breath.

Zhang Yueming was startled but she was surprised to see her with a pale face. "Sister? What happened?" Zhang Yueming asked her and make her sit down.

"Give me a Zhang painkiller pill." She said and keep on gasping, Zhang Yueming was confused but she didn't ask why and just get the pill in her pocket.

She give it to Zhou Shiyu and Zhou Shiyu swallow it without even drinking water, "Sister, tell me what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" She asked and seems so worried.

"I'm fine.. I think you need to go." She said and point in the game, but Zhang Yueming shook her head and say, "I won't leave you!" She insisted but Zhou Shiyu shook her head.

"Go! I know father is here and I don't want him to notice any suspicious!" She said and look so worried for her.

"Princess Ming and prince Qi is the next!" The eunuch announced and Zhang Yueming was left with no choice.

"Wait me here." She said and leave her, Zhou Shiyu sigh in relief after taking the pill. The pain in her arm was slowly disappearing and she felt a little bit happy in her heart.

Zhang Yueming look at Yuan Yiqi with a serious expression and get an arrow in her quiver, same for Yuan Yiqi and both of them aim the arrow in the bow.

The eunuch felt like he's too late to announce so he just shut his mouth and wait for them to shoot the target, "Do you really think you can beat me?" Yuan Yiqi whisper and Zhang Yueming just show a cold expression.

"You're thinking the wrong thing, prince Qi." She said and stretched her arms.

Wang Yi felt like both of them are treating each other like an enemy so she sigh deeply.

"Shoot!!" Wang Yi shout and the both of them let go of the arrow.

Everyone give them an applause, but only Zhang Yueming hit the target and Yuan Yiqi only hit the number three. Emperor Zhang was so happy to see that Zhang Yueming hit the target.

"You really think this is the end?" Yuan Yiqi asked and everyone stop after hearing that from her, "What do you mean? We should go to the next game, and that is the sword fighting." Zhang Yueming seems energetic saying those words to her.

"No... Princess Zhou is there sitting in a bench, why don't we invite her since we're all here?" She said and everyone was so shock to hear that.

"My sister don't know how to use a bow." She said with a serious expression but Yuan Yiqi chose to teased her and say, "Then teach her." She said arrogantly without even thinking twice.

Zhang Yueming felt pissed but she doesn't want to show in front of everyone, all she can do is to clenched a fist and calm herself.

Zhou Shiyu approach and say, "It's fine, I can try." She said and Zhang Yueming was so shock to hear that, "Sister!!"

"Mingzi, it's okay... Just teach me." She said and smile widely.

"I'll teach her!" Wang Yi approach Zhou Shiyu and get one arrow for her, she teach her how to hold the bow and how to aim to it. And Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times and keep on listening to Wang Yi.

Zhang Yueming show an angry expression to Yuan Yiqi because if she didn't mention about Zhou Shiyu, she wouldn't be here.

Zhang Yueming look so disappointed because she clearly knew that Zhou Shiyu is not the type of person who can use a bow by herself.

"And her opponent is lady Yuan of Fei family." Yuan Yiqi said and they wasn't surprised at all.

Fei Qinyuan smile widely and nod, "Of course. It's an honor." She said and accept the bow and arrow.

Zhou Shiyu notice how the way she holds the arrow and bow was completely different from her, she think that her father will scold her again for not having a skills like Zhang Xin and Zhang Yueming.

"Aim!" The eunuch said and Zhou Shiyu aim and seems so nervous.

She can feel that her wound is aching again but all she can do is to pretend in front of everyone.

Wang Yi notice that she seems uncomfortable and seems pale, she also notice her hands are trembling while holding the arrow and bow.

"I think this is not a good idea." She whisper to Yuan Yiqi and seems worried.

"Shoot!!" The eunuch suddenly shout and Zhou Shiyu and Fei Qinyuan both let go of the arrow.

Everyone was so shock to see it and even Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi was stunned.

---

Chapter 28 ends.