Chapter 27

Zhou Shiyu gasp when she go back in her room, she get another painkiller in her drawer and swallow one.

She groan and having cold sweats again, she can feel that the pain in her arm is only getting worst and it seems that regular painkillers won't help her.

Zhou Shiyu keep gasping and don't know how to stop the pain so she take another painkiller and swallow it with water this time.

Imperial palace

Wang Yi enter and everyone bow in front of her.

"Greetings to his majesty!!" Everyone greet and Wang Yi coldly ignore them, she face emperor Zhang and say, "I'm glad you came here safe." She said and show a pale smile in front of him.

"Thank you for approving this competition... We all knew that this is just for fun." He said and Wang Yi nod and notice Zhang Yueming who is looking at her with a cold expression.

"Welcome back, princess Ming." Wang Yi said, "Where's my sister?" She asked and emperor Zhang look at him with a serious expression.

"Mingzi! Don't forget that the person in front of you is the emperor of Wang kingdom!" He seems angry but manage to stop it, Zhang Xin sigh deeply and say, "Sorry for my sister's rudeness, your majesty."

"It's okay.. Princess Zhou return in her room today." She said and suddenly show a cold expression.

"Let's start?" Emperor Zhang asked and Wang Yi nod multiple times, "Of course. This way." She said and lead them the way.

Zhang Xin look at Zhang Yueming with a cold expression, but Zhang Yueming was still focus on Wang Yi. She suddenly felt a slight anxious when she think about Zhou Shiyu.

"Mingzi, why are you being rude?" Zhang Xin whisper and Zhang Yueming did not respond in her question.

After a minute, they arrive at the archery court and their audience is also prime ministers and other wealthy people.

Xuyang Yuzhuo approach Zhang Xin and stop beside her, "Do you know how to use a bow?" Xuyang Yuzhuo whisper to Zhang Xin, "Why? Are you afraid that I won't do it right?" She whisper back and Yuzhuo shook her head.

"No. I'm afraid that you'll get hurt." She said and took one arrow in her quiver.

Zhang Yueming notice that Yuan Yiqi keep looking at her, by that she felt so nervous but she can only hide it by showing a serious expression to her.

"Stop looking at her." Wang Yi whisper when she notice Yuan Yiqi, "She look so suspicious... She'll do everything just to see her sister." She said and Wang Yi already knew it.

"Let her. Princess Zhou help me this time and I forgot to thank her." She said and Yuan Yiqi directly look at her, "You trust her?"

Wang Yi shook her head, "Doesn't mean that she found a cure for my mother, I completely trust her." She said and took one arrow.

Shen Mengyao also took one arrow but Yuan Yiqi stop her and say, "I'm afraid you'll get hurt by the string?" She said and Shen Mengyao just chuckles and say, "Don't you trust me?" She asked.

But she saw that Yuan Yiqi look so worried about her, Shen Mengyao just show an awkward smile and look away.

Maid Ji approach Wang Yi and say, "Your majesty, something is wrong to princess Zhou." She said and Wang Yi was puzzled to hear that, "What do you mean?"

"Princess Zhou is crying since last night, and she hurt herself." She said and Wang Yi was surprised to hear that, she didn't ask why and just rush to Zhou Shiyu's room.

When she enter, she saw Zhou Shiyu reading a book in her table and look so fine. Maid Ji enter and was so shock to see that she's fine.

Zhou Shiyu rise her glance and saw Wang Yi in front of her, "Maid Ji, why his majesty is here?" Zhou Shiyu asked and close the book.

"Princess, are you alright?" She worriedly asked and Zhou Shiyu show a puzzled expression, "I am.. Why?" She asked and maid Ji doesn't want to believe it.

Wang Yi sigh deeply and look away, "If something happens, please tell me." She said and leave the room.

"Your highness-."

"Go.. Take a rest, you're worrying too much." Zhou Shiyu order and maid Ji nod multiple times and go out of her room.

But Zhou Shiyu was clearly just doing an acting, she can feel the wound is getting painful and even she take normal painkillers, the pain won't go away unless it wasn't a Zhang painkiller pill.

Maid Ji enter again and say, "Your highness, won't you watch princess Ming in the archery court?" She asked and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that.

Her lips suddenly curve a smile and say, "Where is she?" She asked and seems excited, "She's in the archery court." Maid Ji replied and Zhou Shiyu stand up and rush outside.

"Princess!! Wait!" Maid Ji chase her and Zhou Shiyu was so anxious while enduring the pain in her arm.

"Mingzi, I need a medicine!!" The words that keep running in her head while thinking about Zhang Yueming.

All she wanted is a Zhang painkiller pill from Zhang Yueming.

If she didn't hurt herself by the Zhang sharp blade, she wouldn't need a painkillers from Zhang Yueming.

---

Chapter 27 ends.