Chapter 35

A few minutes later

Wang Yi enter the room and saw Zhou Shiyu sleeping again, she approach her and then sat down beside her. She gently pat her cheek and say, "Sister, please wake up. I brought a porridge for you." She said and Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes and saw Wang Yi.

"Your majesty—"

"Call me Yi Yi, okay?" Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu nod at her.

"Sit down, I'll feed you." Wang Yi said and put the porridge down and help Zhou Shiyu to sit down in the bed.

"Your majesty, where is Mingzi?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi say, "She's with sister Qianqian. They told me that they'll collect some herbs." Wang Yi said and blow the hot porridge.

"Your majesty, I think I can do it alone." Zhou Shiyu said but Wang Yi shook her head and feed her the porridge, Zhou Shiyu was left with no choice but to let her feed her.

"I'm sorry, Yi Yi." She said and Wang Yi was puzzled all of a sudden, "Why?" Wang Yi asked and blow the porridge again in the spoon.

"I felt so guilty, I don't deserve you taking care of me like this." She said and Wang Yi stop blowing and look at her, "You saved me and my mother, I think this is all I can do to repay you. And I know this is not enough because you risk your life twice." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu hold her hand tight and continue to shook her head.

"Yi Yi, please." Zhou Shiyu said and started to cry, Wang Yi don't understand why she felt so scared all of a sudden.

"If you're thinking I tell your secret to everyone, well, you're wrong." She said and Zhou Shiyu continue to cry.

"That's not what I'm thinking." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi was even more puzzled about it, "Then, what are you thinking?" Wang Yi asked and just look at her.

"I'm thinking that you'll get tired of me one day, and I'm thinking that now you know that I am a red lotus, will you use me or hurt me to get what you want?" Zhou Shiyu explain and Wang Yi now understand what she wanted to say.

She put the porridge aside and then she embrace Zhou Shiyu and say, "Shh, stop crying. I won't do that, okay?" She said and Zhou Shiyu embrace her tight.

"I'm sorry if I can't stop myself to cry." Zhou Shiyu apologize and Wang Yi nod at her, "I understand. You can cry as long as you want because I know that you've been bearing it since from a long time." She said and Zhou Shiyu continue to cry.

Wang Yi knew that she scare Zhou Shiyu from the start but it was all because she thought that Zhou Shiyu is the enemy, but she never knew that the person who she thought as a strong enemy is really weak and not that strong like her.

After that, Wang Yi go out of the room and close the door. She felt guilty about what she did and she wanted to change all of that.

Yuan Yiqi arrive and saw her thinking something in her head, "Yi Yi." She call and Wang Yi wake in her senses and look at Yuan Yiqi.

"Brother Qi, what are you doing here?" Wang Yi asked and Yuan Yiqi show a serious expression and say, "Is there something that bothers you?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Wang Yi shook her head, "Nothing. I was just thinking something." She said.

"By the way, don't you like to say anything to me?" She asked and Wang Yi show a puzzled expression and say, "What do you mean?"

"You forgot?" Yuan Yiqi said and Wang Yi was so shock to realize what she meant, "Oh my god, I'm sorry! Your birthday will be in 4 days, brother Qi!" She said and embrace her.

Yuan Yiqi smile widely and say, "I know."

"Don't worry, I'll tell to the eunuchs to prepare a grand celebration for your birthday." Wang Yi said but Yuan Yiqi shook her head, "I don't want others to know, just invite some eunuchs and servants, then sister Yaoyao... Then, princess Zhou." Yuan Yiqi added and Wang Yi show a sad expression.

"I hope she recover sooner, I want to apologize to the things I did." Wang Yi said and Yuan Yiqi pat her shoulder and say, "I'm sure she'll be fine."

Wang Yi nod and say, "Can you order someone to clean this?" Wang Yi asked and show the bowl to Yuan Yiqi.

"I'll take care of this, I'll ask some servants to clean this for you." Yuan Yiqi said and take the bowl, Wang Yi show a faint smile and say, "Thanks." Then go back inside the room.

Yuan Yiqi sigh deeply and saw two servants, so she approach them and say, "Ahm, can I ask a favor?" She asked and the two servants was so shock to her sudden arrival.

The two servants immediately bow and say, "Greetings to crown prince Qi!"

"Rise.. I just wanted to ask a favor." She said and the servants immediately nod and say, "Of course Prince Qi, anything!" They said and Yuan Yiqi pass the bowl to the servant and say, "Please clean it for me." She said and they panicked.

"Yes, prince Qi!!"

"You may excuse yourselves." She said and the two servants bow and say, "Yes, prince Qi." Then after that, they left and Yuan Yiqi smile widely.

When she turn around, she saw Shen Mengyao, looking straight at her.

"Prince Qi... Are you flirting with the servants?" She asked and Yuan Yiqi shook her head, "No, I wasn't. I ask them to clean the bowl." Yuan Yiqi said and Shen Mengyao nod and bow at her, then leave her.

Yuan Yiqi was puzzled to her sudden behavior towards her, "Why is she being like that?" Yuan Yiqi asked herself for not knowing why Shen Mengyao act so strange.

---

Chapter 35 ends