Chapter 29

Zhou Shiyu hit the target, but her arrow cut the first arrow that was hit in the target. Wang Yi felt like that Zhou Shiyu have a hidden talent that she don't just show to them.

"She hit it!!" The eunuch shout and all of them give her an applause, emperor Zhang show a pale smile after she hit the target.

Because Fei Qinyuan hit the number five instead the target.

The nervousness in Zhou Shiyu's face was replace by a happy expression.

"Sister! You hit it!!" Zhang Yueming said excitedly and embrace her, "I hit it!!" Zhou Shiyu was also excited about it and seeing her smile make Wang Yi to felt happiness deep inside her.

Fei Qinyuan look at Zhou Shiyu and say, "Congratulations princess Zhou." She said even though she felt so pissed about it.

Fei Qinyuan walk away and go back in her seat.

"Your majesty, I think I need to go." She said and Wang Yi nod multiple times, "Rest." She said and Zhou Shiyu bow and let maid Ji assist her.

Wang Yi notice a blood dripping down in her sleeves and she think that Zhou Shiyu really hurt herself, and by thinking that makes her a little bit guilty about it.

"I didn't expect that." Yuan Yiqi said and smile widely, "Next time, don't invite her to this if she really can't do it." Wang Yi whisper and Yuan Yiqi felt something is wrong with her.

"Why? Are you worried that she can hurt herself?" She asked and Wang Yi shook her head, "No.. She's bleeding." She said and walk away from her.

Yuan Yiqi felt a slight guilt after hearing that from her, then Shen Mengyao approach her and say, "Are you okay?" She asked and Yuan Yiqi nod multiple times.

"I am.. Thanks for asking sister Yaoyao." She said and Shen Mengyao blush deeply after hearing that from her.

(Back to Zhou Shiyu)

Maid Ji change her bandage and was almost done, "Princess, if you need something. You can call me, I am just outside." She said and was done putting the bandage.

Zhou Shiyu stop her and say, "Maid Ji, do you know how to read and write?" She asked and maid Ji shook her head, "I never learn that, your majesty... But it's okay." She said and Zhou Shiyu show a smile.

"Sit down." She said and let her sit down in the floor with her.

"I'll teach you how to write and read." She said and by hearing that makes maid Ji to be surprised, she shook her head multiple times and completely refuse to learn it.

"It's okay, your highness. I'm already satisfied about my status!"

"Listen to me! Learning how to write and read won't kill you, okay?" She said and maid Ji calm down after hearing that.

"Trust me, you'll learn." She said and smile widely.

"But I need to bring your medicine."

"Forget about it! I'm already fine... Just write this and tell me if you want to read it." She said and give her a blank book.

Maid Ji felt so shy but she doesn't have a choice but to obey her, she copy every word in the book even it's hard for her. Zhou Shiyu felt so pity for her, that's why she was motivated to teach her how to read and write.

(Back to Wang Yi)

Wang Yi take a wooden sword and face Zhang Xin with a serious expression. General Shen approach and say, "Please remember that everything is just for fun and not a real competition, wounds and bruises can be common." He remind and Wang Yi and Zhang Xin nod multiple times.

Both of them prepared themselves and look at each other directly in the eyes.

"Now!!"

Both of them attack each other by the wooden sword, and Zhang Xin felt pressure when Wang Yi got the perfect posture to put her down.

Zhang Xin immediately look at the face of her father and saw that he seems a little bit disappointed, so Zhang Xin just dodge and distance herself a bit to think of a new move.

Wang Yi continue to show a serious expression towards her and seems like she won't go easy on Zhang Xin.

"I knew it... She's always fierce." The words that run in her mind while looking at her face.

Zhang Xin run towards her but Wang Yi point the wooden sword in her neck, Zhang Xin was so shock about it.

"Win! Emperor Yi!" General Shen immediately announced and everyone give them an applause, Wang Yi put the wooden sword down and say, "You have a nice movement in swords." She praise and Zhang Xin bow.

"Thank you, your majesty." She said and Wang Yi just nod.

"Next! Zhang Yueming versus emperor Wang Yi!" General Shen said and Zhang Yueming was surprised to hear that.

Yuan Yiqi smile arrogantly and felt like this is the end for Zhang Yueming.

Before the match start, Zhang Yueming approach and whisper, "I'll let you pay for hurting my sister." She said and Wang Yi was a bit surprised to hear that, she look at Zhang Yueming and grab her arm.

"You don't need to... Your sister is the enemy." She said and gently push her away, before Zhang Yueming became angry, general Shen say, "The match is starting! Princess Ming, please go to your place!" He said.

Zhang Yueming was left with no choice but to obey him.

"Ready? Go!!"

Zhang Yueming immediately use force and attack her wooden sword, Wang Yi was a little bit surprised and she realize that she's really angry about what she did.

She now understands why.

Everyone was surprised to Zhang Yueming's sudden action but no one dare to stop it because the others think they're just doing the game's rules.

Wang Yi try pointing the wooden sword in her neck but Zhang Yueming immediately stop it by her own sword.

"I think this will go too far?" Yuan Yiqi is a bit worried.

Fei Qinyuan seems like she's planning something and keep looking around like she's waiting for someone, she didn't know that Xuyang Yuzhuo can notice her suspicious movements.

But Yuzhuo chose to ignore it and focus on Wang Yi and Zhang Yueming.

"Why would you hurt her?!" Zhang Yueming asked and was about to hit her by a sword, but Wang Yi immediately dodge and say, "I didn't mean it!"

"Mean it?! Shut up!!"

Zhang Yueming keep hitting her wooden sword and Wang Yi don't know how to move since she's been protecting herself.

"Mingzi!!" Zhang Xin shout at her.

Zhang Yueming was distracted and Wang Yi get the opportunity to hit her hand that cause her to accidentally let go of the sword, then she point the wooden sword in her throat.

Zhang Yueming can only show an angry expression.

"It's clear, that I won." Wang Yi said and everyone shout in happiness after they saw Wang Yi really won the match.

"Win! Emperor Yi!!" General Shen repeat it and Wang Yi put the sword down and turn around.

"I want another round!" Zhang Yueming said and Wang Yi stop after hearing that.

"You want what?" General Shen asked.

"I want another round." Zhang Yueming repeat.

---

Chapter 29 ends.