Chapter 41 : Prince Qi is injured

Yuan Yiqi was in a trip with her guards and she is relax inside her carriage, she is reading the letter from her mother and knowing that she is fine makes her to be happy.

But the guards was alarmed when men in black suddenly arrive and point them a sword.

"You better hand the Prince to us or everybody will die!!" Angrily shout by the man with a black mask, and hearing that makes Yuan Yiqi to pull her sword.

Yuan Yiqi go out of the carriage and she is not afraid of them, "I will come to you, but you shouldn't hurt my soldiers." She said and the soldiers was so shock to hear that.

"Your highness, it's dangerous!!" The guard said and Yuan Yiqi know it, "I know." She said with a serious tone.

"Do you think that you can command us? Everyone will die including you!!" The assassin said and attack Yuan Yiqi.

But since Yuan Yiqi is well trained, she use all her skills to protect herself from the sharp blade that wanted to hurt her.

And while everyone is fighting, one soldier ran away from the scene.

Yuan Yiqi lift the blade and cut off his throat, then kill another one. She killed them but she doesn't have a choice, if she don't fight, they will kill her.

But unexpectedly, Yuan Yiqi was stabbed. She stop the bleeding and gasp heavily, she knew that it was deep but seeing that some of her guards died makes her want to fight for their lives.

Yuan Yiqi ignore the pain and continue to fight to them.

But while fighting, she suddenly remembered how Wang Yi's father killed her father in front of her. It was the tragic experience since she's the one who witnessed that.

And remembering that, distract her from fighting. The assassin suddenly hit her hand and because of that, she accidentally let go of her sword.

Yuan Yiqi is losing some of her strength.

Luckily, the guard who escape that fight return to the palace.

"Your majesty!! Your majesty!!" He keep on shouting and gasping that caught everyone's attention, including Shen Mengyao who is half drunk from drinking wine.

"Your majesty!! Someone attack prince Qi on his trip!!" He said and Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, including Shen Mengyao who suddenly woke up from being drunk.

Shen Mengyao ran to the guard and say, "Where is he?!" She is panicking and her voice is shaking, "We're still in the north gate and we're not passing the boundary yet." He said and Wang Yi approach the soldier.

"Take me to prince Qi." She said and Shen Mengyao and Liu Qianqian disagree, "Your majesty! It's dangerous!!" Shen Mengyao's voice is rising but Wang Yi didn't listen and take her bow and arrows, then get her sword.

Zhou Shiyu wanted to stop her but she knew that she can't do anything about it.

Wang Yi ride her horse and immediately left with the soldier who told them, then Shen Mengyao chase Wang Yi by riding her own white horse.

Liu Qianqian was worried, but she can't even do anything about it.

Wang Yi is really worried, she remembered that Yuan Yiqi is smiling at her before she left and thinking that she might be hurt makes her so angry.

(Back to Yuan Yiqi)

The assassins throw her in the ground and Yuan Yiqi lost all her strength and her vision is blurred.

She suddenly vomit blood and from her surprise, it was Wang Yi's father.

"Hello? Prince Qi." He said and kick her stabbed wound, Yuan Yiqi groan so much from the pain. But Wang Ju just laugh at her, "Oh! You look good in that pathetic state. After I kill you, I will also kill my son Wang Yi. Like how I killed his twin sister and your father." He said and Yuan Yiqi was so angry about it.

"You're useless!! You are nothing and you're going to rot in hell!!" Yuan Yiqi angrily shout but Wang Ju just laugh at her.

He step on Yuan Yiqi's wound and Yuan Yiqi vomit more blood, then he point a dagger in her throat.

"I will kill you now, my son." He said and Yuan Yiqi close her eyes, she can't do anything about it and she's waiting for him to kill her.

But Wang Yi arrive and shoot an arrow to Wang Ju.

She hit his upper chest and Wang Yi release another arrow and hit one of his guards, "Kill him!!" Wang Ju ordered them and immediately run away from the place.

Wang Yi get down in her horse and pull her sword, then use her skill to fight and protect Yuan Yiqi.

Shen Mengyao arrive, she was in pure shock seeing Yuan Yiqi lying in the ground and being unconscious.

The soldiers arrive and shoot an arrow to the remaining assassins and by that, Wang Yi gasp and saw Yuan Yiqi.

She ran to her and put her head in her arm, "Brother Qi! Brother Qi, wake up!!" Wang Yi is getting more anxious, Yuan Yiqi isn't waking up.

Shen Mengyao approach and don't know what to do, she hold her hand that was covered in blood and Shen Mengyao can't help but to cry.

"Qi Qi... Qi Qi, please wake up." Shen Mengyao said and gently pat her face, Wang Yi check her pulse and knew that she's still alive.

"We need to go back in the palace immediately." She said and took out her handkerchief and put it in her wound.

Wang Yi carry Yuan Yiqi and enter the carriage and left the place.

---

Chapter 41 ends