Chapter 31

Zhou Shiyu raise her glance and look at Wang Yi, then she gasp and Wang Yi was also shocked about what happened.

"Protect his majesty!!" Yuan Yiqi said and everyone immediately use shield to protect her, the others run away after that, and Fei Qinyuan was also shock to see what happened.

"Sister Zhou Zhou?" Wang Yi saw a blood in her hand and saw that Zhou Shiyu's face is getting pale, "Don't sleep!" She said but it was too late.

Zhou Shiyu faint and Wang Yi immediately catch her and put her head in her arm, "Please! Wake up!" Wang Yi keep patting her cheeks and realize that she's losing blood.

"Sister!!" Zhang Yueming run to Zhou Shiyu and seems panicking, "We need to bring her back!" Wang Yi said and she suddenly carry Zhou Shiyu.

They go to the Emperor's chamber and Wang Yi immediately put her down in the bed, "Call physician Liu!" She order and the servants nod and was panicking when they walk away.

The servants arrive at the imperial clinic and Liu Qianqian is busy reading some medical books while making medicines.

"Physician Liu!!" The servants suddenly shout and Liu Qianqian and the other Physicians was startled about what they did.

"You guys!! Could you all stop it!!" She said and the servants are trying to catch their breath, Liu Qianqian put the book down and say, "What is it?" She asked.

"Well!.. Something..! Something happened!" The servant keep gasping and Liu Qianqian was puzzled, "What?" She asked.

"Princess Zhou was shot by an arrow!" He said and Liu Qianqian was so shock to hear that, she immediately leave the imperial clinic and go to the Emperor's chamber with the servants.

When she enter, she saw Wang Yi and Zhang Yueming, putting pressure on the wound.

"What happened?" Liu Qianqian asked and check her condition, "Someone shot her an arrow!" Zhang Yueming said.

Liu Qianqian approach and check the wound, "I need you all to go out!!" She said and keep pushing them out, but Zhang Yueming refuse. "I won't leave!!" She shout.

"Sister Qianqian, just do it!! Just do everything you can to save her!!" Wang Yi shout and Liu Qianqian was left with no choice, she also started to be anxious and seems like she's also panicking from the situation.

Liu Qianqian take a deep breath and say, "Get me a clean clothes! Water! A knife! Medicines! And anything!!" She shout and keep on panicking.

"You heard her! Get it!!" Zhang Yueming shout at the servants and the servants also panicked and immediately leave the Emperor's chamber.

"Help me undress her!"

By hearing that makes Zhang Yueming to be so shock, "No!" She stop them and Liu Qianqian and Wang Yi was puzzled.

"Why?" Wang Yi asked, "You can't! I'll just call another doctor!!" She said and stop them.

"We don't have time to call another doctor! You choose!! Wait for your doctor and she dies, or we'll do our best to save her?!" Liu Qianqian let her choose and Zhang Yueming don't know what to do.

"Princess Ming, why are you so reluctant?" Wang Yi asked, "Because..! Because it will be dangerous for her if someone knew her secret!" She said and Wang Yi was totally confused.

"What secret?" She calmly asked and Zhang Yueming don't know what to say.

Then a blood suddenly came out in Zhou Shiyu's mouth, Liu Qianqian could only panicked and was left with no choice.

"Save her! But promise me that you won't tell anyone about her secret!" She said and started to cry, Liu Qianqian nod in agreement and say, "I promise."

Liu Qianqian sigh deeply and started undressing Zhou Shiyu, but she suddenly stop when she saw the pattern of red lotus in her chest.

"She's... She's a red lotus?"

By hearing that makes Wang Yi to be so shock, "What?" She was confused and saw it in her own eyes. The person in front of her, is the person who save her mother.

"That's her secret." Zhang Yue Ming said and suddenly kneel down in front of them, "I beg you.. Please don't tell anyone especially my father." She said and started to cry.

"I won't." Wang Yi said and help Liu Qianqian to undress her.

"We need to save her!" Wang Yi said and Liu Qianqian nod multiple times, "Please take Zhang Yue Ming out with you, Yi Yi." Liu Qianqian said and Wang Yi nod at her.

Wang Yi help Zhang Yue Ming to stand up and go outside, then the guards close the door.

"Yi Yi, please don't tell anyone." She beg again and Wang Yi nod multiple times, "No one will know." She said and Zhang Yue Ming wipe her tears.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi arrive and say, "How's she?" Shen Mengyao asked and look so worried.

"Physician Liu is doing her best to save her." Wang Yi said and Shen Mengyao was so worried, Yuan Yiqi can see that so she hold her hand and say, "She'll gonna be okay." She said and Shen Mengyao calm herself.

"I hope so." Shen Mengyao said and show a frown expression.

Two hours later, Liu Qianqian come out of the room and say, "She's out of danger now your majesty." She said and everyone sigh in relief after hearing that.

"How's she?" Zhang Yue Ming asked and wipe her tears, "She's still sleeping, and she's lucky because she didn't lose too much blood." She said and show a faint smile.

"Thank you, sister Qianqian." Zhang Yueming said and embrace her, Liu Qianqian blush deeply and rise her glance from Zhang Yueming and awkwardly smile.

"Yeah. It's my job to save her." She said and Zhang Yueming nod at her while wiping her tears out of her face.

"So tall." Liu Qianqian whisper to herself and Zhang Yueming was puzzled, "What did you say, sister?" She asked and Liu Qianqian shook her head.

"Nothing... I should go back inside and write a prescription for her." She said and go back inside the room.

---

Chapter 31 ends.