When secrets are revealed

Summary: When Wanda finds out you're ticklish, she turns your life into a little hell. But you are not letting her go without revenge.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: none

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

Being a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent for so long and having been on as many undercover missions as you have, made you pretty good at keeping secrets.

In fact, after years since you joined the Avengers, you were still sure that the majority of them didn't know almost nothing about your life, despite of your daily life at the compound. There was only one exception to that and her name was Wanda Maximoff.

From the first day you met the witch, you felt a connection, and you couldn't be happier when you found out, months after, that she had felt the same way. Before you knew it, you and Wanda were sharing stories.

She would tell you about her family and about Sokovia and you would comfort her. And you would tell her stories about your past that you never told anyone else before, whether to make her laugh, or only just to share. She would always give you her full attention and you would always give her yours.

Soon enough you became friends, and from friends you became best friends. And even now, dating her for almost four months, you would still refer to her as your best friend, because that's what you two were. You loved each other, supported each other, and there was nothing you didn't know about her, and there was nothing she didn't know about you. Well, there was one thing, actually.

You are ticklish. But not in normal levels of ticklish. You would absolutely freak out whenever someone tickles. So no one could ever know about that. Never. Mainly not Wanda. If your girlfriend ever found out, you would be doomed.

Currently, you and Wanda are cuddling on the tv room, watching her favorite sitcom. This was your favorite activity whenever one of you had an exhausting day, and that was definitely the case for both of you.

Wanda's arms were wrapped around your waist as you caressed her shoulder with one hand and ran your fingers through her hair with the other. Eventually, Wanda decided to sit up straight to stretch her back and that's how it happened.

She moved her fingers the slightest below your ribs and a chuckle escaped from your lips. You tried to disguise it with a cough, but the brunette was already looking at you with curious eyes.

- Are you ticklish? – She asks with raised eyebrows.

- No. – You say frowning your brows and trying to disguise the panic that was starting to take over you.

- Oh, okay then. – Wanda seemed to let go and you close your eyes in relief. But you were not ready for what was about to come. – So you won't mind if I do this.

She jumps on top of you and starts tickling you. You open your eyes widely and starts to shake as a desperate loud laugh escapes from your mouth. You try to push Wanda away from you but you had no strength or coordination to do so.

When she stops, you feel your whole body aching from the laughter and the contraction. Wanda is still on top of you, laughing at your deplorable state.

- I can't believe you never told me you were ticklish.

- I know, right? That was so awesome. – You say with an irritated sarcasm, making her giggle. And you curse yourself for not being able to be mad at her. - Please promise you won't do this again.

- Don't make me promise what I can't keep. – She looks at you with a smirk and you prepare yourself for the worse, thinking that she will tickle you again. But she doesn't (maybe she pitied your terrified expression, but you were not complaining). Instead, she kisses you tenderly, placing her hands on your neck and you moved yours to hold her waist.

And when the kiss intensifies, the tickling attack was long forgotten about you.

-----

You finally managed to make Wanda promise not to tickle you again. What was pretty easy, actually. All you had to do was say you wouldn't hug her until you felt safe that she wouldn't tickle you anymore. And if there is something Wanda loves more than anything in the world, this thing is hugging. So she promises you. But you didn't say anything about not using her magic.

And that how your worst nightmare began.

You're sitting at the kitchen table one night and suddenly started feeling that hideous sensation, almost as if an evil ghost was tickling you. You walk clumsily back to your room, feeling completely terrified by the whole situation and trying your best not to laugh so your teammates don't think you're crazy.

What you didn't know was that Wanda was hiding behind one of the walls, one hand glowing red and the other one covering her mouth so you didn't hear her laughing.

This went on for a while, becoming more frequent as the days passed. You were about to call an exorcist or something when you noticed your girlfriend talking to Nat on the other side of the room, trying to contain a smile and with her hand buried under one of the pillows. It didn't take much for you to understand what was going on. "That snick little witch", you thought to yourself deciding you would finish that evil prank as soon as you could.

Later that night, you went to Wanda's room and knocked before entering. She was laying on her bed, covered in blankets and your heart instantly melted at the sight. But you were not backing off now.

You walked over to her and laid down by her side. She opened her arms for you to hug her and you smiled, thinking this would be easier then you thought.

You hug her, placing your hand on her waist as Wanda wrapped her arms around your neck. You kiss her gently and she sighs against your mouth. You move your kisses to her cheeks and then to her neck, as Wanda softly stroke your hair.

- I know about your little pranks.

You say softly against her ear and you feel Wanda's body tensing up. But before she could say or do anything, you moved your fingers against her ribs and, God, you were so glad it worked. Wanda starts laughing immediately as you moved your fingers.

The brunette pushes you away and stares at you with wide eyes. You finding out she was also ticklish was definitely not on her plans. But you just look at her with a mischievous smirk.

- It's payback time!