About Christmas and meeting the family [Christmas Special]

Summary: This Christmas, you meet your girlfriend's family for the first time.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: none

You do NOT have permission to repost or translate my work on any platforms (even with credit)

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

You are freaking out. Actually, freaking out is an understatement.

"You need to breathe, man, you look like you're on the verge of having a heart attack." Your roommate and best friend, Kate, scoffs when she sees you trying on the fifth outfit, and you huff. "What if it all goes wrong?"

After about nine months of dating, Wanda invited you to spend Christmas with her and her family because both her father and brother would be in town and she wanted you to meet them.

You knew it was a doubly important step; first, you would spend one of the most important holidays together, and second, you would meet her family.

So, again, you are freaking out.

"It won't." She assures, her shoulder resting against the door frame, and you turn to face her. "How can you know?"

"Because I know everything." She says playfully, making her way over to you and placing her hands on your shoulders. "Do you love her?"

"Of course." You confirm without hesitation, a smile making its way instantly to your lips, and you're sure you look like an idiot because Kate gives you an amused smile.

"Does she love you?" she asks next, and you shrug. "I mean, I hope so-"

"She does, you asshole!" She interrupts, slapping you on the head, and you let out a laugh. "And that's all that matters."

"Are you sure?" You ask, still uncertain, and she smiles tenderly to reassure you. "Of course."

"But if everything goes wrong, you can always date someone else." She adds as you turn to look at your reflection in the mirror and you laugh through your nose. "Shut up."

⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅

You knock on the door a few minutes before your scheduled time and are greeted by two smiling ten-year-old boys.

"Y/n!" Billy and Tommy say excitedly and you giggle as they look back. "Mommy, Y/n is here!"

"Hi, boys!" You greet, stooping down to be their height and pulling two gift packages from behind your back. "I have something for you."

"Cool!" The two of them comment excitedly, looking eagerly at the video games in their hands and you giggle at the adorable scene. "Thanks, Y/n."

The two approach you for a hug, and you see Wanda moving closer as you reciprocate.

"Hi, love!" She greets you happily as you stand up, and you waste no time hugging her as well. "How are you?"

"Nervous." You admit with a shy chuckle and receive a fond smile in response. "Relax, you're gonna do just fine." She assures you before kissing you, and you smile against her lips before she pulls away.

"I'm feeling better already." You comment softly and receive a shy chuckle in response. "You look beautiful."

"You too." She replies sweetly before pulling you inside and you feel your stomach sink as you see an older figure approaching you.

"You must be Y/n Y/l/n." The older man says, looking you up and down as he extends his hand, and you smile as you shake it. "Hello, Mr. Lehnsherr, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wanda has told me amazing things about you."