Mistletoe kiss [Christmas Special]

Summary: Wanda always took your flirting and pick up lines as a joke. This Christmas, you'll make sure she knows what your real intentions are.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: none

You do NOT have permission to repost or translate my work on any platforms (even with credit)

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

Today is Christmas, finally, and you decided to start celebrating your favorite date by sleeping a little later than your conventional schedule. You had to be wide awake for the party tonight, after all.

When it's close to ten o'clock in the morning you decide to go to the kitchen to get something to eat and have a genuine smile placed on your lips as soon as you see the other person who's there as well.

"Good morning, Miss Maximoff," you say charmingly, approaching the kitchen counter and sitting down on one of the stools, "you waking up even more beautiful today is a true Christmas miracle."

Flirting was a significant part of your personality, everyone who spent at least ten minutes around you noticed this trait effortlessly.

You flirted with everyone and anyone unpretentiously. So when Wanda and Pietro joined the team, it was no different.

While the boy found the flirtations amusing, always responding with something in the same tone, the brunette always got extremely rosy cheeks, tripping over her words as she tried desperately to change the subject.

The behavior caught you by surprise at first. After all, no one used to take your flirtations seriously.

But as time went by, Wanda got used to the teasing, and the flustered posture was replaced by a debauched one, with rolls of the eyes and sharp comments.

You, on the other hand, began to develop feelings for the brunette. While your flirtations were usually natural, things you thought of on the spot in the middle of conversation, with her you found yourself thinking beforehand, longing for the moment when you could use them.

Not only that, but with each new conversation or moment you spent together you felt your heart act differently, your stomach turn in a funny way until you finally understood what it was all about.

And so you began to dedicate your flirtations exclusively to her. From the teasing comments of the rest of the Avengers, it wasn't hard to assume that everyone already knew. You thought that even Wanda already knew, actually, but if she didn't want to do anything about it, that's fine, you wouldn't push it.

"Good morning, Y/n, what do you want?" Wanda asks as she continues to stir the food in the pan, rolling her eyes at the usual flirtation, and you giggle.

"It depends. For breakfast, the pancakes." You reply, pointing to the pan. "For Christmas, you." You complete boldly, winking at her, and Wanda giggles, shaking her head in playful disapproval.

"I hope you'll settle for the pancakes, that's all you're getting." She answers sharply and you smile amused.

After that you wave your hands and use your powers to summon plates and cutlery, as well as drinks and accompaniments for the pancake.

As you both eat breakfast, you chat about your plans for the day and you try not to get too lost in the witch's beauty.

⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅ ⋇ ⋅

Later that day you walk to the TV room in the complex and hear conversations coming from there. As you pass through the door, you see Sam and Nat, each in an armchair, and smile as you see Wanda on the couch facing them.