The Christmas savior [Christmas Special]

Summary: Your school was determined to ruin Christmas for you. Luckily, your girlfriend came to the rescue.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: suggestive talk (almost nothing, really)

You do NOT have permission to repost or translate my work on any platforms (even with credit)

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

All your teachers hated Christmas. How did you know that? Because absolutely all of them gave you assignments during the winter break.

And if you didn't have enough essays and homework during the holiday break, you still had to study for all the mock exams you would have the very first week after the winter break.

To make matters worse, you would spend the holiday alone.

For as long as you can remember, it has been just you and your aunt, Natasha. This was never a problem for you, though. Nat was the best family you could wish for and you are very happy living with her.

But Nat's job constantly involved traveling around the country, being an FBI agent wasn't easy. And it becomes even more difficult when it requires last minute travel in the middle of the holiday season to investigate political scandals in the capital.

Your aunt even invited you to come with her, but besides all the things you had to do, there is the fact that you want to go out with your friends during the holiday. Not only with your friends, but especially with your girlfriend.

You and Wanda started dating earlier this year, when you finally mustered up the courage to take a step forward in your friendship, as everyone knew you would one day.

You love her, from the bottom of your heart, and knowing that she loves you the same way always makes you grin like an idiot.

But all those thoughts would have to wait for now. Now you were in your room, your face shoved into a biology book as you underlined the parts you thought were most important.

As you reach for your pencil to make notes in your notebook, the door to your room suddenly opens, making you jump in your chair with fright.

The scare soon turns into amusement when you see your girlfriend walking into the room, a Santa Claus hat on her head and a speaker in her hands playing Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes.

"You scared the crap out of me, you know," you say with a giggle and Wanda smiles at you. "Besides, you could've interrupted something very inappropriate."

"Would it be something inappropriate that I would like to see?" She asks suggestively, her eyebrows raised as she stares at you, and you feel your neck heating up immediately.

"I'm not going to answer that question." You mumble, making Wanda laugh. As she approaches you, you get up from your chair, looking her from head to toe. "Are you..."

"Wearing a ridiculous Christmas sweater? Yes." She says, gesturing to the colorful garment with an embroidered reindeer, and you giggle. "And soon you will be too."

You watch curiously as Wanda rummages through her backpack. A brief moment later, she tosses you a sweater with colors matching hers, the difference being that yours has a snowman embroidered on it. You smile at the item.

"My mom made it for you." Wanda tells you as you put on the sweater, and the brunette looks at you adoringly as you do so. "Tell her I said thank you." You ask, and Wanda nods.

"Ready to start the Christmas traditions?" She asks excitedly, but you smile apologetically, pointing to the books on your desk. "I can't, Wands, I have a lot of stuff to do for school."