Pumpkin contest [Halloween Special]

Summary: You and your wife try pumpkin carving - the key word is try.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: teasing, make out

You do NOT have permission to repost or translate my work on any platforms (even with credit)

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

"Alright, honey, here are the pumpkins." You announce as you enter the garage, pushing a shopping cart filled with orange fruits. "And the garage is ready for them." Wanda answered excitedly, looking around the room she had neatly organized and covered with a plastic tarp to protect the big table leaning against the opposite wall.

Using the remote control on the wall to close the gate, you move closer to your wife, rolling up the sleeves of your flannel blouse that had previously protected you from the cold outside. The redhead takes no time in wrapping her arms around you when you're close enough to do so, and not long after she's looking up at you mischievously. "We should make it a competition."

"Are you sure about that?" You ask with a laugh, your arm around her shoulder as you look at her with amusement. "Why? Scared?" The redhead raises her eyebrows in teasing deficiency, and you let out a chuckle, raising your own at the woman's challenge. "Give me all you got, Maximoff."

And so the two of you are approaching the table side by side, and Wanda busies herself with braiding her hair so it doesn't get in her way as you place the pumpkins on top of the table. When everything is ready, the two of you exchange mischievous glances before you start.

Carving pumpkins is something you've done your whole life and, luckily for you, you have a natural ability when it comes to arts and crafts. On the other way around, Wanda, who is so used to using her hands to do her magic, is the most clumsy person when it comes to using them to do almost anything else. She wasn't about to let you know that, however.

"Babe, can you give me that smaller knife there?" You say many minutes later, pointing to the item as your eyes scan the pumpkin you're carving, seeing if you like the symmetry or not. "Here you go." The redhead says as she hands you the item, frustrated at the mess she's making with her fruit when she compares it to yours.

"Thank you-" You start as you take the item in your hands and finally look at her to give her a kiss. But you stop midway, your expression turning to amusement as you eye her face. "What?" Wanda asks, confused, but you let out a soft giggle before wiping your hand on a nearby cloth.

"You have a seed hanging from your eyebrow." You comment as you take it off, showing the seed to her before throwing it on the table. Wanda lets out a giggle, shaking her head lightly, and you can't help but feel your heart hurting at the adorable scene. "Wait, there's something on your lips too."

You kiss her before she can even react, and the redhead giggles against your lips as she kisses you back, her dirty hands tugging on the front of your shirt to pull you closer. Doing as she asks, you take a step forward, wrapping your arms around her waist as you trap her against the table.

Wanda's hands move to your neck with the new position, her tongue sliding against your own as you deepen the kiss, swallowing her sighs and whimpers as you feet your leg in between her thighs. Taking one of your hands down her hips, you lift her leg up, and even though the redhead shudders at the wider access that your knee has to her center, she pulls her face away.

"Rule number one: no making out with your opponent." Your wife lets you know as she pushes you away with her hands on your shoulders, her breath ragged and her lips puffy from kissing so hard. "Who came up with that rule? It sucks." You argue, disobeying her to kiss her neck.