Prologue

Alice

Today felt like a good day, I'm not exactly sure why but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. I skipped through the door of our with my usually cheery smile on.

Today it seemed as though my family could see there was something different.

They decided not to say anything yet more than likely until I zone out as per usual. Of course I zoned out as soon as I thought about it.

Vision

"Lils you make it hard not to love you" Rosalie said as she ran her fingers through Lilanas hair. "I'm happier when I'm with you guys" she smiled brightly lacing her fingers with Emmett and Rosalie's.

"I'm afraid one day you guys will up and leave me" she frowned causing Rosalie and Emmett to frown as well.

"That'll never happen out of all the years we've been together we never expected to have another mate you're stuck with us" Emmett said kissing her forehead.

"Promise me this is forever" the two immortals smiled brightly at their mate.

"We promise this is forever" with that Lilian slowly drifted to sleep a content smile on her face.

End of vision

Soon I was pulled out of my vision and sent a beaming smile Rosalie and Emmett's way. "Why are you smiling like that what did you see?" Rosalie asked confused.

"You my dear siblings have a third mate!" I squealed excitedly bouncing around the room. It was silent Rosalie and Emmett stood in shock eyes wide mouth agape.

"H-How can we have a third mate?" Emmett asked as I shrugged continuing to hop around excited that I'd have a new sister soon. "I-Is she human?" Rosalie asked as I stopped bouncing and frowned.

It's no secret Rosalie despised humans, that's only because she wants to protect us and I love her for that.

If humans were to find out about our species we risk being killed by the volturi. Even though I've already seen what happens I can't stop Rosalies actions.

"Yes. She is." Rosalie's face dropped slightly as she sat back on the couch one leg crossed over the other.

Emmett put a comforting hand on her shoulder knowing that Rosalie was not happy with this.

"Who is she?" Jasper asked as I brightened up again and turned to Rosalie. "Her name is Liliana Swan I'm not sure when she'll be here but you meet her soon!"

Maybe this year won't be so bad after all.

A/N:I have absolutely no ideas why I keep creating new stories when I haven't even finished the others but who cares I've been binging freaking twilight stories and I wanted a Rosalie and Emmett x reader sue me

There is something I want to clarify this is an OC story BUT it is still a reader story therefore Liliana is you the reader but the point of views will usually begin first person not second so when you comment you can comment as if Liliana was a Y/N